Author Topic: real bodybuilders don't train in TANK TOPS..  (Read 20994 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
real bodybuilders don't train in TANK TOPS..
« on: November 28, 2006, 08:33:19 AM »
these days virtually every guy in why trains in tank tops with no muscles what so ever..you see guys like melvin anthony,warren,dennis james,johnnie jackson don't really train in tank tops when those video clips from kuwait clearly showed us that they don't lift for the camera and they lift for their own self..although these pro bodybuilders do train in tank tops only for while filming for their dvds..i say guys who train in tank tops are show offs and nothing else..about half of the time they look in the mirror..fuckin pussies..they also lift like pussies..makes me wanna punch them in the face..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
Re: real bodybuilders don't train in TANK TOPS..
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 08:36:31 AM »
i'd settle for a ''normal'' wide banded tank top..as opposed to these tiny string banded tanks they wear.

now they are crap.

you wear a tank to keep cool dont ya?...and can even wear them in public?

you cant do that with a man-kini.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2006, 08:37:22 AM »
real bb dont train in turbins either teh shadow
The Number 2 in Scranton

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2006, 08:38:29 AM »
real bb dont train in turbins either teh shadow
HAHAHHHAHA ;D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2006, 08:40:23 AM »
I normally just wear 2 "T-shirts" extra small of course ;D ;D No, I am just joking 8)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2006, 08:40:40 AM »
Hey Sushnant!  Hit on any 13-year-old girls lately, you pedophile?
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2006, 08:44:29 AM »
Hey Sushnant!  Hit on any 13-year-old girls lately, you pedophile?
nope, not a chance, "sushant" is all about the penis.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2006, 08:45:05 AM »
the reason i made this thread cuz going to the gym is ain't all about showing off your body just for the sake of it...i think it looks cheap and stupid..about 90% of pro bodybuilders always train in loose t-shits and their body is full covered..thats what bodyuilders should be like..and the most fuckin irritating part is that fuckin grin on their faces when these ass wipes train in tank tops,they act like they fuckin own the gym...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2006, 08:47:23 AM »
nope, not a chance, "sushant" is all about the penis.

So it was a 13-year-old boy he hit on?  I thought he said it was a girl...  monster deflection on his part.  Too bad they allow that pedophile crap over there in India.  >:(

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2006, 08:48:50 AM »
So it was a 13-year-old boy he hit on?  I thought he said it was a girl...  monster deflection on his part.  Too bad they allow that pedophile crap over there in India.  >:(
hahahahahah...now thats some funny shit..i am surprised debussey has not posted yet on this thread ???
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2006, 08:54:45 AM »
these days virtually every guy in why trains in tank tops with no muscles what so ever..you see guys like melvin anthony,warren,dennis james,johnnie jackson don't really train in tank tops when those video clips from kuwait clearly showed us that they don't lift for the camera and they lift for their own self..although these pro bodybuilders do train in tank tops only for while filming for their dvds..i say guys who train in tank tops are show offs and nothing else..about half of the time they look in the mirror..fuckin pussies..they also lift like pussies..makes me wanna punch them in the face..

Although not a fan of your threads, most are irratating, I agree with you here. Years ago the only guys who wore tank tops were built construction workers, real bodybuiders and Italians with big guns. Now its like every metrosexual, clueless straight guy and flambouant gay guy that every walked the earth is sporting one with their chicken wing shoulder blades sticking out. Just awfull to see them walk around NYC in broad daylight. It should stay a blue collar thing.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2006, 08:56:34 AM »
Although not a fan of your threads, most are irratating, I agree with you here. Years ago the only guys who wore tank tops were built construction workers, real bodybuiders and Italians with big guns. Now its like every metrosexual, clueless straight guy and flambouant gay guy that every walked the earth is sporting one with their chicken wing shoulder blades sticking out. Just awfull to see them walk around NYC in broad daylight. It should stay a blue collar thing.
and why the hell do you think my threads are irritating? >:(
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2006, 09:12:59 AM »

true, but in the second part of the text you described shadow and thus the REAL reason he doesn't like guys wearing tank tops. he has many issues and one is monster jealousy. he feels like an utter FAILURE because he himself would feel like an idiot in a tank top with no muscles. i woul suggest being on a bbing site is not going to help the situation but make him feel more inferior and resentful.

seriously, wtf is wrong with wearing a tank top unless you are insecure about your body?

i wear tank tops in summer, not all the time though (shoulders get sweaty during squats and it gets harder to keep the bar locked in the groove whilst doing a set), but as far as i see it, tank tops were made for guys like us. i don't feel uncomfortable about my physique (why the fuk should i?) and i think bbers SHOULD be proud of what they've worked hard for.

the toughest and greatest warriors of history would go into battle with armour plating crafted like muscle men (abs, pecs, serratus, etc).

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2006, 09:16:10 AM »
hahahahahah...now thats some funny shit..i am surprised debussey has not posted yet on this thread ???

translation:

"If I act like it doesn't bother me, maybe he'll leave me alone.  I hope he doesn't see through my act, because if he keeps it up, I'm gonna break down and cry like a little bitch like I did before!"

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2006, 09:18:44 AM »
true, but in the second part of the text you described shadow and thus the REAL reason he doesn't like guys wearing tank tops. he has many issues and one is monster jealousy. he feels like an utter FAILURE because he himself would feel like an idiot in a tank top with no muscles. i woul suggest being on a bbing site is not going to help the situation but make him feel more inferior and resentful.

seriously, wtf is wrong with wearing a tank top unless you are insecure about your body?

i wear tank tops in summer, not all the time though (shoulders get sweaty during squats and it gets harder to keep the bar locked in the groove whilst doing a set), but as far as i see it, tank tops were made for guys like us. i don't feel uncomfortable about my physique (why the f**k should i?) and i think bbers SHOULD be proud of what they've worked hard for.

the toughest and greatest warriors of history would go into battle with armour plating crafted like muscle men (abs, pecs, serratus, etc).
you think too damn deep asshole..guys in tank tops are fuckin assholes like you..fuck no body wnats see them and everyone thinks that they are just fuckin showing off..i bet you look more in the mirrior than you workout jackass
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2006, 09:21:17 AM »
real bodybuilders don't train in TANK TOPS..

Bwaahahahahahah

real bbers don't use drugs if you think about it.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2006, 09:21:40 AM »

That's because he's a skinny little monkey worshiping gobi-eater. Seriously... you ever seen an Indian with a built physique?  They're like orientals... most of them don't have the genetics for it. 

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2006, 09:22:15 AM »

translation:

"If I act like it doesn't bother me, maybe he'll leave me alone.  I hope he doesn't see through my act, because if he keeps it up, I'm gonna break down and cry like a little bitch like I did before!"
fuck your one irritating ass...you think too damn much and who gives a shit about message board anyways...keep on wrting kiddo..its easy to diss on a message board..anybody can do that..what matters the most that if you have the guts to do it in real life..?do you have the guts jackass?
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2006, 09:24:22 AM »
you think too damn deep asshole..guys in tank tops are fuckin assholes like you..f**k no body wnats see them and everyone thinks that they are just fuckin showing off..i bet you look more in the mirrior than you workout jackass

no, YOU don't want to see them because you are extremely insecure. normal people couldn't give a shit what people are wearing.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2006, 09:27:24 AM »
no, YOU don't want to see them because you are extremely insecure. normal people couldn't give a shit what people are wearing.

who the hell do you think you are..fuck every guy who workouts in tank tops thinks he is on the top of the world..they have that fuckin wannabe attitude that waana makes me punch in there faces with full force
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2006, 09:30:54 AM »
all kidding aside, i'm sensing some real, genuine animosity towards guys who wear tanktops fro "the shadow", my guess is that he saw a girl who he had been stalking for months having sex with some muscular dude who wears tank tops.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2006, 09:32:43 AM »
all kidding aside, i'm sensing some real, genuine animosity towards guys who wear tanktops fro "the shadow", my guess is that he saw a girl who he had been stalking for months having sex with some muscular dude who wears tank tops.
nobody cares about you fagfather..your posts make no sense..so you bette shut up
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2006, 09:35:22 AM »
...you think too damn much and who gives a shit about message board anyways...

"the shadow" crying to Ron like a little bitch:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=106811.0

BTW - Do people back in India know you're a pedophile, Sushnant?

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2006, 09:38:00 AM »
"the shadow" crying to Ron like a little bitch:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=106811.0

BTW - Do people back in India know you're a pedophile, Sushnant?
ohh man your one stupid person..why don't you STFU
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2006, 09:39:39 AM »
ohh man your one stupid person..why don't you STFU

Or what, Sushnant?

You gonna hit on my 13-year old nephew or something?