Author Topic: Tomr1976 Revealed Inside! Coincidence? I doubt it!  (Read 1268 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Tomr1976 Revealed Inside! Coincidence? I doubt it!
« on: November 29, 2006, 09:56:07 AM »

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
Re: Tomr1976 Revealed Inside! Coincidence? I doubt it!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 10:25:59 AM »
AAAHAHAHAHA!!! fruitybeef, YES this is brilliant.
8) B.B.C. 8)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 10:28:39 AM »
I told you, think whatever you want of those pics. In the end, the one whose sitting here laughing isn't you, it's me.  ;D

Here's me on the way to class today. My striped pants are DYNOMITE!

By the way, I didn't make up some claim about that guy being you. The proof is in the site. You google Tomr1976 and 3 things come up. Getbig, you and someone in Russia who doesn't speak English. Do the math, dipshit.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 10:43:12 AM »
meltdown.

You are the laughing stock of the SQUAD now.  Notice how none of the squad was coming to your defense in that thread on the V.  Drkaje called you out, even.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We all know what a skinny boy you really are.

Now, I am no fan of Adonis by any means, but I know you two despise each other.  Adam, this is a great time to get some revenge on your enemy.  Laugh at his skinnyness.  He makes even you, Adam, look like a mass monster.  LOL

Boy, you are the most gullible dipshit I've ever met. Do you really think I care if the SQUAD comes to my defense? Unlike you, they don't run my life. I'm enjoying leading you in circles, though.

Here's a pic of me in class today, my girlfriend took it.

Why do you keep denying that the link I provided isn't you? There's 3 Tomr's on the internet, one being in Russia, one on Getbig and the other one looking astonishingly similar to someone who would stalk people on a bodybuilding forum. Geez, I wonder.  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2006, 10:47:29 AM »
LOL, now you're posting every stupid pic you can find on the net to throw people off the trail.  Sorry dude, the damage is done.

JJ, magoo, your own fellow squad member drkaje, and many others witnessed your meltdown-after-meltdown in that thread on the V.

Methinks you do protest too much.  ;)

What damage? All I'm doing is playing the game I want to play. It's the internet, do you realize how pathetic you look following me around all day? I'm wondering what I'm going to have to do to get you to stop swinging from my sack. Your nothing more than a little pissant who thinks his opinion matters around here.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2006, 10:48:06 AM »
decent traps there rocko

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2006, 10:48:16 AM »
Or each of you could just admit that both pics are legitimate, it's no big deal.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2006, 10:54:30 AM »
man bexerkfury is a true mass monster, he looks 155-160 solid in those pics.

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2006, 12:48:22 PM »
Tom, I honestly, truly hope to God that's not you.  If it is, you own yourself every time you try to talk ANY smack on here.  You look WORSE than VINCE!