Author Topic: Adonis, please : Do yourself a favor and seek help !!  (Read 3942 times)

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
  • A pretty good weight, for a small woman !
Adonis, please : Do yourself a favor and seek help !!
« on: November 29, 2006, 04:24:52 PM »
http://www.musculardevelopment.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1726

You went too far, this time, man!!! This Jay Moore guy seems to be no joke. I've seen pics of this guy, since he's been quoted a lot by Branch Warren in his articles. The guy is no joke. Sooner or later, this bodybuilding community is very small . You will end up bumping in the wrong guy, one that truly has a screw loose and couldn't give a white fat rat's ass about jail and knock the fook out of your teeth. I 'm being serious, here. It's funny and hilarious the stuff you come up, but, please man, set some limits. Eventhough you call yourself a bb fan, it looks like you take this shit up more as a joke, or a circus. Keep in mind that you are kidding and making fun with the way of living of a lot of men, so be prepared for some nasty possible outcomes.
Not everyone has sense of humor, you know..... :-\
Train forever !

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Adonis, please : Do yourself a favor and seek help !!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 04:30:45 PM »
TA know this was a mistake... Branch is a good guy.

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 04:36:12 PM »
I'm at a loss, here, because I saw the videos he posted on youtube at that championship that getbig's Triple H won his class. He interviewd Branch and had  the nerve to ask about the Goodbum's "drawings" , and Branch kinda like seemed to get along with the joke. After that TA was head over heels with Warren, and now this !! :(   I can't understand what's on this guy's mind......i'm starting to believe what a lot of people have already said: he's a gimmick account, he has to be....... :-X
Train forever !

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 04:42:03 PM »
i dont believe i wasted my time reading this, but i can understand...ta gets to be quite the shit stirrer and talks down to people hahah he was acting like an all powerful god who is amused with human beings hahahah He better not ever show up to an arnold or a mr. O, i think someone would actually punk him hahahah
The Number 2 in Scranton

Dr. D

• Getbig III
  • Vince and Derek: Match made in GetBig Heaven!
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2006, 04:51:41 PM »
Tard!!!!

&mode=related&search=

&mode=related&search=

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2006, 04:58:15 PM »
That would be the price to pay for all of his "Dr. Freud's flash course : UNDERSTANDING THE MIND OF A BODYBUILDER" lessons applied - an automatic ban from all the major bodybuilding shows, from fearing the smackdown of a lifetime by a kucko!! Seriously, I bet it never crossed his inconsequently mind this little detail: the majority of this pros has training partners that owns them the fidelity of a dog, and besides training partners, lots and lots of very, very good friends, or even acquaintances that are willing to give their left eye just to hang in this pros' entourage. So, as this guys all have contracts and an image for business to be preserved, so to speak, let alone being ex cons and a history of trouble with the law, these training partners, best friends or wannabes acquainted are the ones that will deal with those pros' dirty laundry.
And it will be generally anonimous guys, people that never got mentioned in the mags, striclty unknowns, average Joes on the street that walks the expos in the shows with their cocks in their hands seeing all those fitness hoes models like you and me, making it extremely difficult to be singled out or even identified for a police report, hence making it impossible and untraceable to the said pro in a police report. Adonis is so stupid that I bet he never ever thought of this little tidbit, or worse.....he thinks he's all mighty invincible or unreachable. :-\ Pitty.....

Only that it would be a histerical laugh the day this stuff get posted on here : "ADONIS GETTING THE BEATTING OF HIS LIFE, COURTESY OF ............".(insert the name of your favorite pro here!!)
Train forever !

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2006, 05:06:44 PM »
Just ignore this dumb guy...what he wants most is for people to talk and post about him...don't give him the satisfaction...That thread is 8 pages of dogshit wrapped in a whore's underwear...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2006, 07:41:14 PM »
That would be the price to pay for all of his "Dr. Freud's flash course : UNDERSTANDING THE MIND OF A BODYBUILDER" lessons applied - an automatic ban from all the major bodybuilding shows, from fearing the smackdown of a lifetime by a kucko!! Seriously, I bet it never crossed his inconsequently mind this little detail: the majority of this pros has training partners that owns them the fidelity of a dog, and besides training partners, lots and lots of very, very good friends, or even acquaintances that are willing to give their left eye just to hang in this pros' entourage. So, as this guys all have contracts and an image for business to be preserved, so to speak, let alone being ex cons and a history of trouble with the law, these training partners, best friends or wannabes acquainted are the ones that will deal with those pros' dirty laundry.
And it will be generally anonimous guys, people that never got mentioned in the mags, striclty unknowns, average Joes on the street that walks the expos in the shows with their cocks in their hands seeing all those fitness hoes models like you and me, making it extremely difficult to be singled out or even identified for a police report, hence making it impossible and untraceable to the said pro in a police report. Adonis is so stupid that I bet he never ever thought of this little tidbit, or worse.....he thinks he's all mighty invincible or unreachable. :-\ Pitty.....

Only that it would be a histerical laugh the day this stuff get posted on here : "ADONIS GETTING THE BEATTING OF HIS LIFE, COURTESY OF ............".(insert the name of your favorite pro here!!)

I am deathly afraid.  ::)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2006, 07:52:17 PM »
Adonis speaks his version of the truth about and to bodybuilders. He speaks for the natural community against all the damn drugs that have soiled this sport. It was always controversial being a mirror athlete. I laughed at his videos highlighting CSN MFT. Someone has to be a reality check for the dreamers and delusional here.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2006, 07:56:24 PM »
Oh brother, another tough guy bodybuilder who makes public threats on the internet. ::)
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2006, 11:25:55 AM »
I am deathly afraid.  ::)
Yeah, you should be, smartass....bodybuilding is a tight and small community......there are the same people, going to the same shows, every year......It only takes your desire to go whatch one of these shows...the wrong show, at the wrong place, the wrong time, for a guy like this JAY MOORE dude bump into you on the way to the stall. Think about it ..... :-\.......You 'll have the surprise of your life, and it won't be nice. Stop being such a dick to everyone, TA, seriously.......some of your stuff is/was indeed funny and laughable, but everything has a limit.......calling out a pro out of the blue, with no right to do it is a no-no.....this industry is full of crack heads and bums that have nothing to lose. I'm giving a frindly advice , here. I have seen it happen here in my country, in one of our NABBA shows, and believe me, it wasn't a pretty sight.
Train forever !

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2006, 11:53:13 AM »
what makes me laugh is how hard he tries to sound smart by throwing random big words out there. "the modus operandi at the constant given rate".  ;D ;D

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2006, 11:54:25 AM »
Seriously, Adonis.  It's only a matter of time before someone hurts you really, really bad.  You can't play the internet games forever without someone getting ahold of your ass.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2006, 12:02:10 PM »
ive always maintained....
all this trolling foolisheness will continue o und wild...
until someone pisses off the wrong person and gets their head blown clean off...
then the authorities will put in place censcorship... and rules ...
some of the things said here is funny...
but some people go a little bit too far....
choice is an illusion

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2006, 12:03:08 PM »
Seriously, Adonis.  It's only a matter of time before someone hurts you really, really bad.  You can't play the internet games forever without someone getting ahold of your ass.

That's all I'm trying to say !!!! :) See , Adonis, I'm not the one tripping, you're !!! ;)
Train forever !

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2006, 12:06:04 PM »
This Jay Moore seem like a dog hunting TA's ass !!! The bite won't be painless.....looks like we have a real redneck trying to get his hands full.....
Train forever !

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2006, 12:13:17 PM »
Think about it: if even Dorian Yates got his ass beat down for fucking with the wrong guy (a NABBA official, by the way, who happened to be once the co promoter of the IFBB Dutch grand prix) in his own show, in the middle of the audience, imagine what could happen to Adonis scrawny ass when someone who knows him from the boards meet him at a show, or even at a given gym, and wants to "set him straight"...... ;)..........a prosthetic dental job would be in order, and surely would make the day of the dentist......
Train forever !

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2006, 01:13:52 PM »
Think about it: if even Dorian Yates got his ass beat down for fucking with the wrong guy (a NABBA official, by the way, who happened to be once the co promoter of the IFBB Dutch grand prix) in his own show, in the middle of the audience, imagine what could happen to Adonis scrawny ass when someone who knows him from the boards meet him at a show, or even at a given gym, and wants to "set him straight"...... ;)..........a prosthetic dental job would be in order, and surely would make the day of the dentist......
whats the story there. why did he get beat down?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2006, 01:14:58 PM »

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2006, 01:18:41 PM »
Don't listen to these fags Adonis. Keep up the good work.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2006, 01:24:28 PM »

Hey, hey, hey now!!  Adonis, listen to THIS fag and keep UP your GOODS.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2006, 01:52:52 PM »
Yes Adonis, Fags like you, why? because you are a repressed minority like ourselves, unfairly ostracized and berrated. Talented and good looking, you threaten society. Now just add a small rainbow flag decal in the corner of your avatar and we will follow you to the end of time. We will put you on the next cover of HX magazine following in the footsteps of Christina, Cher and Madonna.

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2006, 06:28:16 PM »
whats the story there. why did he get beat down?

Here's the scoop from what I could grasp: it was around 2003 or 2004, and a free fighter from Holland called Dick Vrij (a piece of shit , by the way) took care of this Dutch Grand Prix co promoter's dirty laundry, who seems to be some kinda mobster down there. Looks like this mobster guy introduced Dorian to the 101s in how to promote a show, and when Dorian grasped enough knowhow , he just dumped the partnership and took the whole promotion all by himself, so he would reap up all the benefit$ . This dork (dutch guy/mobster/co promoter and NABBA UK official) didn't took it too nice and called his muscle guy who use to 'take care of his least pleaseant things' and set up a deal to strike Dorian right in the middle of his own show, just to show everybody that he's nobody who you can fook with. But details of this shananigan came to surface, and the story is that Vrij hit Dorian with a sucker punch at the backstage, and ran away. Dorian was KO'ed right there, and got out of the venue on a stretcher. Some bodybuilders who were there competing got very, very pissed, since Yates is a very well liked guy in our industry. Ed Van Amsterdam went ballistic and was looking for Vrij like a mad dog in the suroundings of the venue and at the parking lot. It was all over the boards, at that time. What kinda dipshit of a pro fighter has to sucker punch a retired pro bb is beyond me, anyway......I guess it was this inccident that drove Yates back to the DoJo, Muay Thai practicing ;D  I love Dozzer to death, he's my favorite bbdr, as the older members here already know. ;)
Train forever !

Mr. Michael Moore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2006, 06:32:04 PM »

Yeah, and I guess he can count on you when the time's up to pay his teeth prosthetic, hu?! Jackass.........
Train forever !

affy

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2006, 06:40:12 PM »
adonis getting his ass kicked by a couple 300lb bodybuilders isn't good enough

this turd needs to die of cancer or aids or something of that sort