Author Topic: Attn: Cara from MD!  (Read 12676 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Attn: Cara from MD!
« on: November 30, 2006, 09:12:35 AM »
Are you in this pic?

;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Attn: Cara from MD!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2006, 09:17:49 AM »
Are you in this pic?

;D

She's the one who's seated and wearing the lovely mascara.

Cara from MD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2006, 09:34:39 AM »
Are you in this pic?

;D

No I don't travel for my job.

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2006, 09:35:46 AM »

where are u located?.... NY?

Cara from MD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2006, 09:37:33 AM »
Yeah, the address for MD is on the masthead.  I grew up in the same town as Special Ed, actually.  Small world.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2006, 09:42:07 AM »

Damn!  >:(   I was hoping we had finally captured the elusive Cara.

Maybe I can try to bribe Palumbo to get a shot of you or something.  ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2006, 09:48:42 AM »
Yeah, the address for MD is on the masthead.  I grew up in the same town as Special Ed, actually.  Small world.
Rival highschools, no?

If you know SpecialEd from back in the day...then why don't you pull some strings and get your boss to sign SpecialEd to his own monthly contribution? Push for him...I thought you NY'ers backed eachother up. What say you, Cara from MD?
?

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2006, 10:00:21 AM »
Rival highschools, no?

If you know SpecialEd from back in the day...then why don't you pull some strings and get your boss to sign SpecialEd to his own monthly contribution? Push for him...I thought you NY'ers backed eachother up. What say you, Cara from MD?

long islanders are the exception to the rule... we hate eachother

Cara from MD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2006, 10:03:14 AM »
Not rival high schools, sister high schools.  Our school district was huge and had 2 high schools.  We had our own varsity teams, but came together for hockey, marching band, and I think another sport that I can't remember.    I didn't know Special Ed - he has quite a few years on me  ;D.  My high school, Ramapo, had a rival high school - North Rockland.  Arrogant bastards. 

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2006, 10:05:48 AM »
Ive pm'd Cara and she aint givin up the pic.  Thank god she is not the one with the mascara seated though.............. ;D
Truly STOP WHINING

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2006, 10:07:05 AM »
Not rival high schools, sister high schools.  Our school district was huge and had 2 high schools.  We had our own varsity teams, but came together for hockey, marching band, and I think another sport that I can't remember.    I didn't know Special Ed - he has quite a few years on me  ;D.  My high school, Ramapo, had a rival high school - North Rockland.  Arrogant bastards. 
I knew it was something like that...Special 'InternationalManofMyster y' Ed and the good ol' BlockHead covered the topic of Cara Lavender. He said good things don't worry...

Cara from MD, did or do you compete in some type of bodybuilding/fit/figure type events? How does a Long Island girl alumni of Ramapo High get hooked up w/ a major BB publication?
?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2006, 10:11:34 AM »
long islanders are the exception to the rule... we hate eachother

Isn't that the truth.

Long Island has to be one of the most Class-Conscious, judgemental places on the planet Earth.

Cara from MD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2006, 10:13:35 AM »
I knew it was something like that...Special 'InternationalManofMyster y' Ed and the good ol' BlockHead covered the topic of Cara Lavender. He said good things don't worry...

Cara from MD, did or do you compete in some type of bodybuilding/fit/figure type events? How does a Long Island girl alumni of Ramapo High get hooked up w/ a major BB publication?

She goes to college and gets a journalism degree and accepts a publishing position in the research field.

Cara from MD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2006, 10:18:04 AM »
And for the record I've only lived on LI for 3 years, I moved down here when I got this job.  I'm still trying to understand the distinction of the fact that I can claim prestige because I live South of Montauk (trumpets, please) and also that I'm a cool laid-back girl because I'm a south-shore girl.  Apparently north-shore girls are stuck up and snotty.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2006, 10:19:21 AM »
 I take it you navigating and occasionally POSTING here with us 'bucktooth jackasses with our pens and pencils' for research purposes? I would reckon you gather the most in-depth look at your companys buyers of its product.

Do you agree Getbig.com makes your job a whole lot easier as far as researching what audience the magazine is trying to capture and how they feel about it?
?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2006, 10:25:46 AM »
And for the record I've only lived on LI for 3 years, I moved down here when I got this job.  I'm still trying to understand the distinction of the fact that I can claim prestige because I live South of Montauk (trumpets, please) and also that I'm a cool laid-back girl because I'm a south-shore girl.  Apparently north-shore girls are stuck up and snotty.
I thought EAST COAST girlz, especially from Long Island, Staten Island(especially) NY area girls were ALL gawdy obnoxious little marks, no?
?

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2006, 10:37:53 AM »

Check the year books  ;)

Cara from MD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2006, 10:41:01 AM »
No don't you dare I have George Washington hair in my yearbook photo!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2006, 10:44:35 AM »
OOOooohh...that's right!

Cara from MD, do you realize that based on the little information you gave up about your highschool...your yearbook photo can NOW be found since you obviously graduated in the mid to late 80's.

There are some savvy mofo's on here. Your 80's Tiffanny/Debbie Gibson, acid washed jean jacket pic is going to be FOUND and whored all over this site.

You about fked up, now!
?

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2006, 10:53:13 AM »

Serious question Cara...
Would you do George Washington for a Benjamin Franklin?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2006, 11:25:17 AM »

The most important question is, "Are you hot?"

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2006, 11:27:22 AM »
OOOooohh...that's right!

Cara from MD, do you realize that based on the little information you gave up about your highschool...your yearbook photo can NOW be found since you obviously graduated in the mid to late 80's.

There are some savvy mofo's on here. Your 80's Tiffanny/Debbie Gibson, acid washed jean jacket pic is going to be FOUND and whored all over this site.

You about fked up, now!

I found it.
E

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2006, 11:30:48 AM »

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2006, 11:31:10 AM »
 ...and danielson was FIRST to find it.

danielson. Is this pic really her? Is it accurate? You must start a THREAD...'Real pic of Cara from MD'.

If it is her...a job well done!
?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2006, 11:31:18 AM »
E