Author Topic: ronnie coleman posing at MR OLYMPIA 2002..  (Read 2322 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
ronnie coleman posing at MR OLYMPIA 2002..
« on: December 01, 2006, 06:31:45 AM »
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

body88

Re: ronnie coleman posing at MR OLYMPIA 2002..
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 06:38:08 AM »
This is what I posted in the other thread. Look at that gut! Doz in 1997 at his worst looked alot better than Ronnie at his worst. At least doz had the torn muscle. Which made his front db look like shit. But Coleman just had a blatant, gigantic, massive, gut  :(  Ruins his whole physique. Doriens distention was never anyting remotely close to that. Look Coleman's gut from the side at the beginning of the video :o

Ronnie was greatest at the start of his run. At the end all the Ronnie riders will never admit the gifts this guy received. To step on stage with that level of distention is a disgrace.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 06:48:19 AM »
Ronnie at his worst did look pretty bad.  His waist was small, but his gut was horrid.  If there is one time I would say Ronnie should have lost, 2002 should have been that time.  People go on about his performance in 2006, but compare it to the video above and tell me that Ronnie was really "off" this year.

I think they will give him nine Sandows.  The problem was, if they gave it to him this year, Ronnie would think he could just keep on coming back and winning more and more.  This way, he secures nine then calls it quits.
dude ronnie was off and got beat by an inshape jay cutler this year....
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

body88

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 06:53:34 AM »
dude ronnie was off and got beat by an inshape jay cutler this year....

Yeah that is true. Cutler has better detail in his front quads, better calves, better midsection, better overall condition, better calves, bigger and thicker back, better detail in the hams from the rear, bigger thicker traps and striations all over.

I love how I posted quotes from Milo's, Shawn ray, Ron, Dugdale and Health all stating Cutler clearly won. People who where there and huge fans of Ronnie. Shawn has talked Ronnie up on here many many times. Not a single Ronnie rider in that thread. Truth hurts!

body88

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2006, 06:54:34 AM »
And in 2002 he wasn't off and couldn't have lost to any other guys in shape?  Like it or not, politics changed this year, since the outcome was different in the exact same circumstances.  Please explain to me why 2006 didn't pan out the way 2002 did.

It was not the exact same. Jay looked better than Ronnie and beat him on his signature bodypart. Stop making excuses. I feel you are looking for a reason. Can you not admit Ron was off and payed for it? The guy has done a lot. he cannot win forever.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2006, 06:59:30 AM »
And in 2002 he wasn't off and couldn't have lost to any other guys in shape?  Like it or not, politics changed this year, since the outcome was different in the exact same circumstances.  Please explain to me why 2006 didn't pan out the way 2002 did.
oh matt your again crying like a lil bitch..dude jay made ronnie look like a pile of dogs poop..ronnie was hsit this year..his gut was at its worse this year.his stomach was pushing farther than his chest..both of his lats were definetly loooking torn from all angles..his left quad was looking like shit and last but not the least his triceps were looking even worse than last year..stop making bullshit theories
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2006, 11:21:53 AM »
He looked better in 2006!

Remember how much he improved from 2002-2003 and now think about 2007!
~

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2006, 11:23:39 AM »
He looked better in 2006!

Remember how much he improved from 2002-2003 and now think about 2007!
at 42-43yrs old what do you expect him to look like?
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2006, 12:35:48 PM »

the difference between coleman in 02 and 06 is almost as big as his gut.

in 02, he showed up small and flat, but was still in relatively good shape.

this year he was too heavy, had 1 arm and 1 lat and basically looked like shit.

in 02, he still had the best back in the show.

not anymore.  he's lost size and detail in his back every year since 99.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2006, 02:17:23 PM »
Ronnie has to be the worse poser of any Mr Olympia , he lost both posing rounds to Levrone in 02

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2006, 02:55:53 PM »
IceCold has some good points here, however, I still agree with ND.  He was off in 2002 and should have or could have easily lost to somebody else, JUST like 2006.  So again, tell me: what was the difference?

He was off in 2001 , he was off in 2002 he was way off in 2006

body88

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2006, 05:49:07 PM »
bump, for guts around the world.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2006, 03:03:39 AM »
i think that was a big mess he looked like a shit stain he needs to stop with that raising the roof garbage and he should have played that dmx song in the beginning,at this years olympia that would have been funny
i