rockandrollfreak

• Getbig II
« on: December 01, 2006, 01:55:23 PM »

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
Re: Hany Rambod working at BSN
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 01:59:47 PM »
Are they still signing Triple H??? They should drop him sign Dennis Wolfe or Phil Heath...Just a thought... ;)
Watching The Haters

rockandrollfreak

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 02:04:01 PM »
Heath is with MetRx, no chance there!  I think Wolf is locked in with Nutrex too.

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2006, 02:17:05 PM »
gee you think Ronnie put in a good word for him?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2006, 02:21:49 PM »

You see how he follows Ronnie around? The new trend w/ supp companies is to hire 'gurus' to endorse their products. Chad is with NXCare, Aceto is with MT, Troponin has his own thing going(Probably most credible) and now Hany w/ BSN. He's been trying to get in with them for a while now...he plugged them a bunch of times in his god-awful column in MD a while back. It was very transparent...now its gonna get worse.

"...I like to point out how happy I am to be a part of a great company as B$N is as they truly do take care of their athletes and make the highest quality products and as a representitive of B$n..i'd like to say..."

Blah!Blah!Blah!
?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2006, 02:24:10 PM »

Triple H is no longer signed by BSN.

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2006, 02:24:50 PM »
Glad to hear it, thanks Ron... ;D
Watching The Haters

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2006, 02:27:55 PM »
 They didnt realize that WRESTLING fans dont train or workout...they are fat beer swollen hilljacks who would never ever imagine taking care of themselves. Plus...4 yrs ago Triple h might have worked as he was juiced and jakked...now he looks like a "buff" honkey tonk with a mullet.

If a supp company wants to target a different market...its in the MMA arena as most of their followers train.
?

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2006, 02:30:58 PM »
They didnt realize that WRESTLING fans dont train or workout...they are fat beer swollen hilljacks who would never ever imagine taking care of themselves. Plus...4 yrs ago Triple h might have worked as he was juiced and jakked...now he looks like a "buff" honkey tonk with a mullet.

If a supp company wants to target a different market...its in the MMA arena as most of their followers train.

Great idea Block....I have to agree with you completely on that one...I had a few of the MMA guys training in a gym I was running a few years ago and they trained balls to the wall...They were not the biggest guys, but they were true athletes and took care of themselves - other than beating the shit out of eachother weekly lol...
Watching The Haters

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2006, 02:42:01 PM »

Cap and Jaggy here make great observations.

Baseball fans and mainstream sports fans in my opinion because their audience dont train. 8 out of 10 'sports' fans are armchair, in the bar drinking a miller lite or in the stand eating nachos with hot peppers kind of people.

Same with wrestling. METRX tried it with the NFL but same thing...9 out of 10 football fans dont train nor ever will.

BB industry...9 out of 10 'fans' apply themselves to their interest so its different. Same with MMA fans...7 out of 10 MMA fans 'roll' and train on a regular basis.

Back to Hany...

I give it 5 minutes...Ron Himself will either PM me telling me that he wont accept any more negative comments or blantant attacks on Hany or he'll have that prick Hedgehog 'ban' me from this thread. I bet all you mofos right now...Hany is on the phone w/ Ron like...

"Hey Ron...hey wassup its Hany...yea...goodgood..t hanks...and you? Good to hear...oh thanks...yea...hey listen...on your website...whats with that 'Blockhead' clown? No...yea I know Im sick of it...yea...who is he? Whatever can you delete it or something? No...I dont know what his problem is...uh huh...good, thanks Ron"

Hahahahaha!
?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2006, 02:46:15 PM »
Monster deletion.............

Don't let me have an opinion now, Ron........... ::)
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2006, 02:47:24 PM »
Cap and Jaggy here make great observations.

Baseball fans and mainstream sports fans in my opinion because their audience dont train. 8 out of 10 'sports' fans are armchair, in the bar drinking a miller lite or in the stand eating nachos with hot peppers kind of people.

Same with wrestling. METRX tried it with the NFL but same thing...9 out of 10 football fans dont train nor ever will.

BB industry...9 out of 10 'fans' apply themselves to their interest so its different. Same with MMA fans...7 out of 10 MMA fans 'roll' and train on a regular basis.

Back to Hany...

I give it 5 minutes...Ron Himself will either PM me telling me that he wont accept any more negative comments or blantant attacks on Hany or he'll have that prick Hedgehog 'ban' me from this thread. I bet all you mofos right now...Hany is on the phone w/ Ron like...

"Hey Ron...hey wassup its Hany...yea...goodgood..t hanks...and you? Good to hear...oh thanks...yea...hey listen...on your website...whats with that 'Blockhead' clown? No...yea I know Im sick of it...yea...who is he? Whatever can you delete it or something? No...I dont know what his problem is...uh huh...good, thanks Ron"

Hahahahaha!

Add Gordiano to the list.

I must have hurt someone's feelings........
HAHA, RON.....

Manninen dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2006, 02:48:07 PM »
Good for him.. and BSN  :)

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2006, 02:48:18 PM »
Dude....Block why do you think I have calmed down so much...I got sick of throwing my opinion around and having my threads deleted, moved, and banned...I just sit back and give my 2-cents on other people's threads...I may get a fire under my ass again though and start being "outspoken" and offend "the powers that be"...LoL... ::)
Watching The Haters

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2006, 02:49:29 PM »

Triple H is no longer signed by BSN.

That's good.

I'd rather see the supp money saty within the industry.

I understand what BSN was trying to do by signing HHH, but it just doesn't work. Might as well give the money to the people who dedicated themselves to this industry.
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2006, 02:50:33 PM »
Dude....Block why do you think I have calmed down so much...I got sick of throwing my opinion around and having my threads deleted, moved, and banned...I just sit back and give my 2-cents on other people's threads...I may get a fire under my ass again though and start being "outspoken" and offend "the powers that be"...LoL... ::)

It's bullshit, though.

God forbid you speak the truth. You're labeled a hater.

Truth hurts..........no doubt about it.
HAHA, RON.....

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2006, 02:54:08 PM »

It's bullshit, though.

God forbid you speak the truth. You're labeled a hater.

Truth hurts..........no doubt about it.

I dished it out pretty hard before and I offended I guess "one" to many people and I got pm's for it and I agreed to 'tone it down' just a little and not make attacks on people in the 'industry'....LoL....Block has much more experience than I do in that area though...LoL.... ;D
Watching The Haters

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2006, 02:56:56 PM »
I dished it out pretty hard before and I offended I guess "one" to many people and I got pm's for it and I agreed to 'tone it down' just a little and not make attacks on people in the 'industry'....LoL....Block has much more experience than I do in that area though...LoL.... ;D

Yeah, that can happen.

However, when it is true, and someone gets upset over it, they are just vindicating you.

I try not to make personal attacks. I will make fun of however, and most of it comes from the truth.

Its like calling Peter McGough "fat" and getting punished for it. It's true, but apparently it hurts someone's feelings....... ::)
HAHA, RON.....

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2006, 03:00:52 PM »

Yeah, that can happen.

However, when it is true, and someone gets upset over it, they are just vindicating you.

I try not to make personal attacks. I will make fun of however, and most of it comes from the truth.

Its like calling Peter McGough "fat" and getting punished for it. It's true, but apparently it hurts someone's feelings....... ::)

Just about all of my attacks were based and got shut-down really quick...After that I made up a few things just because I was pissed and I seen others get away with the same shit and I got shut-down for that too lol...So now I just throw my opinions around as I see fit...Basically I "stick, jab, and move"....
Watching The Haters

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2006, 03:17:04 PM »
Gospel Truth.

I offended so may people I get 'outed' on here...I get PMs with threats, e-mails with threats and had people deliver messages to people who knowme around Chicago telling me to 'shut my mouth or it will get shut for me'.

The latest was gregg valentinos buddy...he realized that GV knows me personally and all hell broke loose. THE BEAST on here, called me from Miami 3 weeks ago from nationals with a message from a very prominent fitness pro...it was basically not to talk about her or ever mention her name and to get a life. Hahahahaha!

People from 'the other' forum dont like me either. Its amazing. What is FUNNY though is the last local level show i went to in Chicagoland...3 different people who READ these forums daily but never post knew me(thanks to Dante) and go...'DUDE...you're TheBlockHead from getbig...dude, i told you it was him...holy fcuk...you're hilarious dude...hahahaha...is it true you and Dante got into a fistfight at the Arnold? Dude...you're the man! Are you really a gangbanger? I heard you were black..."

EVERYONE follows this forum. Everybody.
?

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2006, 03:29:53 PM »
Troponin has his own thing going(Probably most credible)

Justin is with Optimum and has his own thing going. He gets the best out of both worlds and you're right, I'd say he is the most credible.

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2006, 03:34:03 PM »
Are they still signing Triple H??? They should drop him sign Dennis Wolfe or Phil Heath...Just a thought... ;)

They're both signed with other companies

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2006, 04:50:38 PM »
wtf, i thought this was getbig, where the shit is real, and everyone is game, i guessed wrong, u cant say shit about hany rambod,

you cant say shit about this fucker.

FREE BLOCKHEAD!!!!!

APE907

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2006, 04:57:26 PM »

Laughed so hard at this characterization of typical wrestling fan it hurt!

All kidding aside though this is most likely an accurate observation as I do not believe majority of "pro" wrestling fans have seen the inside of any gym within the last ten years.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2006, 07:17:07 PM »
That's it? That's why The Blockhead is in time out? omg, pussification galore.

And he didn't even call him "Hany Rimjob"  ::)

No, but you just did.  Is that kind of like calling Peter McGough fat around here now?
Ron: "I am lazy."