Author Topic: My training DVD is due in february  (Read 1278 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
My training DVD is due in february
« on: December 03, 2006, 02:15:57 PM »
It will feature my original music composed with a good friends of mine, its is offensive music to all people but very comical nonetheless great original music like no rock rap or acoustic type you have ever heard its mainly a rock album with blends of all types of music ect but we keep it real mainly acoustic guitar with keyboard and drums...have already gotten quite a few compliments on the music. people are like what the f**k is that shit but its cool if you are tired of hearing the same old rock or rap generic shit

aside from not being a typical dvd, i will have first class footage of a true natural (myself) in contest condition wich will rival ronnie colemans 1st dvd before cost of redemption. it should be entertaining to see the real me in contest form wich would will amaze all at my super intense workouts with short restperoids no slouching around like bloated bodybuilders. im thinking the end of february
 i could use some ideas on what to add to the video as well from you guys

this should be very inspirational workout and will motivate you as to what a true natural can achieve. i will also detail  my experiences with different diets ect trials and errors for i have been doing this around 11 years or so. look for preview pics in january, i should be contest shape striated glutes and everything late january
A

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: My training DVD is due in february
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 03:39:19 PM »
Keep it up waddy! I am sure you will soon see your abs!
just push some weight!

AVBG

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 03:46:59 PM »
It will feature my original music composed with a good friends of mine, its is offensive music to all people but very comical nonetheless great original music like no rock rap or acoustic type you have ever heard its mainly a rock album with blends of all types of music ect but we keep it real mainly acoustic guitar with keyboard and drums...have already gotten quite a few compliments on the music. people are like what the f**k is that shit but its cool if you are tired of hearing the same old rock or rap generic shit

aside from not being a typical dvd, i will have first class footage of a true natural (myself) in contest condition wich will rival ronnie colemans 1st dvd before cost of redemption. it should be entertaining to see the real me in contest form wich would will amaze all at my super intense workouts with short restperoids no slouching around like bloated bodybuilders. im thinking the end of february
 i could use some ideas on what to add to the video as well from you guys

this should be very inspirational workout and will motivate you as to what a true natural can achieve. i will also detail  my experiences with different diets ect trials and errors for i have been doing this around 11 years or so. look for preview pics in january, i should be contest shape striated glutes and everything late january

I bet it doesn't eventuate  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2006, 03:47:41 PM »
you have a website to sell it? ;)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2006, 03:50:40 PM »
it will be titled 'LEGENDARY'

AVBG

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2006, 03:51:04 PM »
you have a website to sell it? ;)

Don't waste your time Rob. IF (thats a big IF) it happens, I am sure he'll hawk it on his G4P myspace site.  ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2006, 04:15:49 PM »
Don't waste your time Rob. IF (thats a big IF) it happens, I am sure he'll hawk it on his G4P myspace site.  ;D

my myspace gets alot of hits, i have some older footage of me curling i could probably transfer through my webcam, im pretty cut in it but not contest
A

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2006, 04:48:46 PM »
legendary.