Author Topic: how many of you finish your workouts under 30 MINUTES?  (Read 7443 times)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
Re: how many of you finish your workouts under 30 MINUTES?
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2006, 04:31:16 AM »
Mine are more like 2-3 hours long :o
I

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2006, 06:10:42 AM »
Mine are more like 2-3 hours long :o

Brutal polar opposite to HIT training.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2006, 06:49:43 AM »
Brutal polar opposite to HIT training.

I train similar to serge, everything (but legs) twice a week and high volume with high reps.
I

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2006, 07:19:19 AM »
I train similar to serge, everything (but legs) twice a week and high volume with high reps.

Why not legs twice a week? From what I've read, out of any muscle group, they can withstand the most work.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2006, 11:17:04 AM »
Why not legs twice a week? From what I've read, out of any muscle group, they can withstand the most work.

Cause I like to be able to walk normal at-least a few days a week ;D Nah but I like to have energy left for the weekends so if some friends want to throw the football around I can be the receiver (shoulders can't take much throwing). My legs get destroyed on leg day cause of the high volume and since that day I only work quads, hams and lower back that's 2-3 hours of just beating those parts till I can't take anymore. I have thought about doing them twice a week but also I like to have the weekends off to be lazy and heal up from the week.
I

buffbong

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2006, 06:52:24 AM »
it takes me 1 hour and ten minutes or a few minutes less that includes stretching warms ups and and everything.  i dont take much rest time between sets i ussally set up the wieghts for my next exersize in between sets.  i do 8sets for big muscle groups legs back chest delts and for smaller bis tris calves 5-6 sets.  i remember when i got laid off i was unemployed for a few months with the extra rest i was able to do like 15 works for big and 9 for small but thats to much with work and school etc etc.

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2006, 02:26:40 AM »
It depends alot on rest period between sets.

I do 5x5 on all exerces and all body parts and workout never takes me more than 1 hour. On average about 45 minutes. Old days I used to hang in the gym for 2 hours but I find it a waste - one should keep high intensity and minimise rest between sets. I blieve you can only keep max intensity within first 40 minutes - after that you begin slacking.

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2006, 07:53:47 PM »
the other day i was watching blood and guts and damn yates finishes his arm and chest workouts under half an hour and jay cutler also finishes most of his workouts under 30 minutes..today i tried to finish my delt workout under 30 minutes but ended up doing in 45 minutes..so how many of you can finish your workouts under 30 minutes?

Mine always take me between 45 minutes to 1 hour, but never more than an hour. I've always wondered how someone could get a good quality intense workout done in less than 30 minutes... ;)

ozman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2006, 11:10:56 PM »
30 to 40 mins

tops

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2006, 06:17:37 AM »
damn i just posted 13 seconds after bsb, and since you can only post every 30 seconds we cant be the same person  >:(

yes you can

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

BallzDeep69

« Reply #60 on: December 22, 2006, 08:50:24 PM »
All my workouts are 40 - 50 minutes tops. Last night I did 20 sets for shoulders and got it done in 40 minutes. No more than 30 seconds rest in between. My motto is to go in, go hard, go fast....and get out!

Just like with a woman!!   ;D

YEAH..  YEAH!!  GOT ME PUMPED!

mdgkmg

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: December 23, 2006, 10:25:46 AM »
for me personally it sometimes takes 2-3+ hours to finish a workout. but i lift at home so setup time for certain excersises can take more than it would at the gym.