Author Topic: Joint Support Supplements...  (Read 1983 times)

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
Joint Support Supplements...
« on: December 07, 2006, 04:07:10 PM »
... i heard Glucosamine is good for joint pains... anyone try any products out there?  or do you have any suggestions? my right elbow is in pain now, it could very well be due to tricep overtraining, but still, any suggestions?

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
Re: Joint Support Supplements...
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 04:14:24 PM »
... i heard Glucosamine is good for joint pains... anyone try any products out there?  or do you have any suggestions? my right elbow is in pain now, it could very well be due to tricep overtraining, but still, any suggestions?

Juice.

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 04:24:21 PM »
Juice.

Yeah will there is always that... almost any question here can be answered with that

How do i get big? Juice
How do i recover faster? Juice
how can i have a higher metabolism? juice
 so to re-phrase, any Legal supplements for joint pains?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 05:02:03 PM »

AGILITY by Pride Nutrition. www.pridenutrition.com You can also try their NPR product.

Love em'.
?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2006, 05:31:52 PM »
MSM is also supposed to help.

Dr. D

• Getbig III
  • Vince and Derek: Match made in GetBig Heaven!
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2006, 09:17:53 PM »
Garden of Life's " F.Y.I." : Stuff works wonders!!

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2006, 09:35:28 AM »

I've found the best combo for joint pain.  I am supposed to have both shoulders replaced.  Major operation that I am putting off till their is no other option.  I used glucosamine/CSA for a while till I found a produce from Hi-Tech called, what else, Pain RX.  Its an all natural COX-2 inhibitor and with the glucosamine and the Pain RX, the shoulder isn't even an issue at the moment.  The product only cost 20 bucks for 90, about a months worth and has none of the sides of Celebrerx.  I would recommend this to anyone with joint pain.  A true God send.  I forgot to take it last night and woke at 3 in tremendous pain.  Took 2 & 2 glucosamine and in 15 min the pain was gone and I got right back to sleep.  I couldn't lift or get a full nights sleep without them.

http://workoutsupplies.com/PRODUCTDETAIL.ASP?PID=V11400
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio