Author Topic: The life of a Bodybuilder.  (Read 5746 times)

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
The life of a Bodybuilder.
« on: December 11, 2006, 12:29:51 PM »
So what do you guys think it's like being at the Mr.Olympia level. I mean all the complication of putting on that mass. Just like being muscle bound and stuff like that.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Re: The life of a Bodybuilder.
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 12:34:46 PM »
You get tons of pussy bcs we all know women love freaky huge muscles.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2006, 12:36:42 PM »

Absolutely...

protein farts is like an aphrodisiac to them.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2006, 12:44:28 PM »
Do you guys think like odd health problem that aren't that obvious.

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2006, 12:45:41 PM »
The obvious is probably true. At 5'9" tall tipping the scales at 310-315lbs and pretty lean for that bodyweight, little things gotta suck!  I would imagine you tie your shoes rather quickly as you are getting more and more winded w/every passing second. I'm also guessing diving in the deep end of the pool is out. You cant have any kind of buoyancy at that weight and you might not make it up w/out a fight!
Any of you notice the fan pointed at the bed in Jay's dvd??? I'm guessing your pretty warm all the time even w/air conditioning. Skateboarding? Nope......Surfing? na ah.......
I think outside of the nut busting workout at the gym daily your ass would do very little w/the rest of your day,,,at that bodyweight of course. 8)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2006, 12:48:12 PM »
You would be too busy fucking all the hot women who are so turned on by your muscles to have time to skateboard or dive or stupid shit like that!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2006, 01:36:38 PM »
I know.  I remember seeing how hot Ronnie Coleman's lady was. ::)  Most women could careless and if a guy is too big, it's a turn off.
N

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2006, 01:46:49 PM »
I know.  I remember seeing how hot Ronnie Coleman's lady was. ::)  Most women could careless and if a guy is too big, it's a turn off.

This one?
HAHA, RON.....

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2006, 01:49:15 PM »
Yeah, sleeping 16 hours a day, eating all the time, working out as your job and banging tons of fitness chicks whenever you want.

Sure must suck ::)

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2006, 01:53:52 PM »
Yeah, sleeping 16 hours a day, eating all the time, working out as your job and banging tons of fitness chicks whenever you want.

Don't forget:

Going on trips to Mexico to score drugs

Selling drugs

Getting arrested

Going to jail

HAHA, RON.....

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
  • Male Silverback Gorillas Do Not Take Drugs.
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2006, 01:54:23 PM »
Absolutely...

protein farts is like an aphrodisiac to them.
;D ;D ;DI wish i had a physique like Bob Paris i would nail every figure chick out there.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2006, 01:57:27 PM »
So what do you guys think it's like being at the Mr.Olympia level. I mean all the complication of putting on that mass. Just like being muscle bound and stuff like that.

Yes, huge complications such as, 'where do i stick this needle?'
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2006, 01:59:34 PM »
and how do i dispose of the body
T

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2006, 02:11:34 PM »

8-9-10 hours ;)
oh and the fan is not on all the time,,just put the aircondition on 18c - 64-65 F,, power companies love me :D
fallen angel

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
  • Male Silverback Gorillas Do Not Take Drugs.
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2006, 02:17:55 PM »
and how do i dispose of the body
Ask Titus.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2006, 02:21:17 PM »

epic destruction of a female getbig member's self-esteem.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2006, 07:21:25 PM »
haha yes

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2006, 07:28:19 PM »
its a very sad unfullfilling life..... unfortunately for them , by the time they finally realize this... its too late :-\

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2006, 08:38:34 PM »

;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2006, 08:48:30 PM »

I highly doubt Ronnie has scored many fitness chicks.  I highly doubt it.  He gets chicks like this. 

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2006, 10:12:27 PM »
Let me add:

Dealing with obssesive fans who stalk you, collect your underpants, and start "admiration" threads about you (their favorite bber), and jerk off to your images.......

Hi Earl, Jumsptart!
HAHA, RON.....

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2006, 04:00:50 AM »
The obvious is probably true. At 5'9" tall tipping the scales at 310-315lbs and pretty lean for that bodyweight, little things gotta suck!  I would imagine you tie your shoes rather quickly as you are getting more and more winded w/every passing second. I'm also guessing diving in the deep end of the pool is out. You cant have any kind of buoyancy at that weight and you might not make it up w/out a fight!
Any of you notice the fan pointed at the bed in Jay's dvd??? I'm guessing your pretty warm all the time even w/air conditioning. Skateboarding? Nope......Surfing? na ah.......
I think outside of the nut busting workout at the gym daily your ass would do very little w/the rest of your day,,,at that bodyweight of course. 8)
Mariusz pudzianowski is heavier than Jay and he can run, swim, a lift weights as hell. It is a matter of training, you can be 135 kg and still be fit. problem is that  most bbers are lazy and don't do any explosive , non-lifting-weight-movements, like some running, swuiming, boxing, etc.
S

Jav

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2006, 04:16:21 AM »
I think Kevin levrone had one of the best life's as a pro, he was still able to do normal every day things in off season because of the simple fact he always used to drop weight instead of gaining it, but yet come competition time he could still compete with the best at the Olympia

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2006, 04:39:49 AM »
The obvious is probably true. At 5'9" tall tipping the scales at 310-315lbs and pretty lean for that bodyweight, little things gotta suck!  I would imagine you tie your shoes rather quickly as you are getting more and more winded w/every passing second. I'm also guessing diving in the deep end of the pool is out. You cant have any kind of buoyancy at that weight and you might not make it up w/out a fight!

Right on the spot!

Being a professional BB comes very close to being handicapped, and it sometimes ends in being handicapped.  ;D ;D

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2006, 06:30:29 AM »

Tough life, stick several needles in you, lay around and grow, stick a few more needles in, lay around and grow.  Wow , how do they keep up with that pace of life!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo