Author Topic: "All drugs."  (Read 4560 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
"All drugs."
« on: December 11, 2006, 10:15:00 PM »
Discuss.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
Re: "All drugs."
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 10:20:58 PM »
nice consistency  ::)

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2006, 11:13:23 PM »
FLEX may want us to believe they have some special diet or training program, but in reality, they just go to the gym and train hard and eat tons of food.  Bodybuilding is not this exact science as some would make you believe.

I diagree about BBing not being a science. The average person, natural or not, can't just eat big, train and then be at 4% BF, full and hard. It doesn't work that way. Especially for a natural BB with average genetics, it's is all about science and learning what works through trial and error.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2006, 11:18:24 PM »
I diagree about BBing not being a science. The average person, natural or not, can't just eat big, train and then be at 4% BF, full and hard. It doesn't work that way. Especially for a natural BB with average genetics, it's is all about science and learning what works through trial and error.

Wrong.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2006, 11:19:34 PM »
TA keeps saying this, and some of us go along with it.  Allow me to explain:

I don't think TA is saying that a pro is JUST drugs.  Minus the Tom Prince's of bodybuilding.  But for the most part, I'm sure TA agrees that pros train hard and eat huge.  His point is that the DIFFERENCE between himself and a pro in terms of work ethic is just drugs.  Now you can argue pros have better genetics, but all TA is saying is that pros simply go to the gym and eat big.  FLEX may want us to believe they have some special diet or training program, but in reality, they just go to the gym and train hard and eat tons of food.  Bodybuilding is not this exact science as some would make you believe.

I also want to go on record to state that I now believe that there is more human variance in the ability to gain muscle mass and synthesize protein than TA says there is.  I previously agreed with him that humans are basically all the same.  However, I think about 90% of people are pretty well at the same level, and only a few exceed the mode.

Correct.

But humans don`t very much at all.  You still will never find that Natural, under 6 feet, but over 205 ripped at 3-5 percent.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2006, 11:20:40 PM »
Wrong.
Its all about gh in your anabolic arsenal...
-

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2006, 11:41:24 PM »
Wrong.

BS. There are specific ways to get the body in the shape you want it, whether documented or by trial and error, figuring out what works. That's science.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2006, 12:03:10 AM »
Wrong.

shut up bitch...you have proven time and time again that you know nothing.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2006, 12:07:26 AM »
I suppose so, but in general, working out hard and eating big will do it.  Think about it like this: every pro trains and eats a little differently than the next and they all build world class physiques.  The point to that is that there is not one specific program which does this, but several, and the general rules to get there are pretty basic.  I guess the "science" would come down to tweaking, but the main part would come down to your basic rules of bodybuilding.

Dictionary.com lists science as:

4. Knowledge, especially that gained through experience.

That's to say, finding what works for you in training and eating. Once you understand this, you have made a scientific study. I don't want to make it sound more complicated than it really is, just trying to prove my opinion, if that makes sense.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2006, 12:13:15 AM »
Genetics become obvious at the top levels.  Ronnie has them, King doesn't.  Some guys, like jay, have good WIDE bone structure but need gh (and the thick skin it causes) to get to ronnie's size levels.

Seriously, jay is as big as a house, but you'll never see veins on him again.  You see playground BBallers with more vascularity than Jay will ever have again.

logical?

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2006, 12:30:41 AM »
I suppose so, but in general, working out hard and eating big will do it.  Think about it like this: every pro trains and eats a little differently than the next and they all build world class physiques.  The point to that is that there is not one specific program which does this, but several, and the general rules to get there are pretty basic.  I guess the "science" would come down to tweaking, but the main part would come down to your basic rules of bodybuilding.

There obviously is- even just 'eating big' is an example.

If you trained hard, yet ate nothing but one bread crust per week, I'd be willing to bet you wouldn't build that much muscle.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2006, 05:51:46 AM »

I don't think TA is saying that a pro is JUST drugs.  Minus the Tom Prince's of bodybuilding.  But for the most part, I'm sure TA agrees that pros train hard and eat huge.  His point is that the DIFFERENCE between himself and a pro in terms of work ethic is just drugs.  Now you can argue pros have better genetics, but all TA is saying is that pros simply go to the gym and eat big.  FLEX may want us to believe they have some special diet or training program, but in reality, they just go to the gym and train hard and eat tons of food.  Bodybuilding is not this exact science as some would make you believe.

I also want to go on record to state that I now believe that there is more human variance in the ability to gain muscle mass and synthesize protein than TA says there is.  I previously agreed with him that humans are basically all the same.  However, I think about 90% of people are pretty well at the same level, and only a few exceed the mode.

Matt, where did you find this gem of information? my god man, you have discovered the secret weapon that NO one every speaks about.  Brilliant

glad to see that your business interest in Dubia India has not fully occupied your mental capacity
Here comes the money shot

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2006, 06:07:13 AM »

All humans are not alike.  Carl Lewis was faster than most, etc etc etc.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2006, 06:08:50 AM »
Matt, where did you find this gem of information? my god man, you have discovered the secret weapon that NO one every speaks about.  Brilliant

glad to see that your business interest in Dubia India has not fully occupied your mental capacity

You are confusing MattC and MattT...

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2006, 06:14:47 AM »
You are confusing MattC and MattT...

If that is the case, Mattc, please accept my deepest and most sincere apology regarding the business interest comment.

The first part of my statement still holds true...."they work out and eat" == pure genius
Here comes the money shot

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2006, 06:29:48 AM »

all drugs.  ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2006, 06:59:42 AM »
Correct.

But humans don`t very much at all.  You still will never find that Natural, under 6 feet, but over 205 ripped at 3-5 percent.
brutal truth.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2006, 07:15:09 AM »
All Pro's 6 foot and under without their drug cocktails would be under 180 lbs contest shape.  Their drug cocktails account for 40% of their bodies. I do however make note of their hard training and dedicated diet etc...
K

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2006, 07:16:59 AM »
All Pro's 6 foot and under without their drug cocktails would be under 180 lbs contest shape.  Their drug cocktails account for 40% of their bodies. I do however make note of their hard training and dedicated diet etc...
Dave Henry would be 134lbs. without juice.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2006, 09:52:36 AM »
Yes it is! 50% genetics, 25% training, 25% Diet!
S

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2006, 09:54:57 AM »
If that was the case, Every scrawny nerds, and gym rats all over the place would be top 10 at the Olympia, including some here on Getbig
Get Big, or Die Trying

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2006, 10:03:09 AM »
Drugs are so passe...

Derek Anthony confirms that SPERMTECH is 893.2217% more effective than steroids at building muscle!

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2006, 10:17:39 AM »
It is all about drugs.... 10 IU of gh a day and 2000mg of test a week and you are on your way... how far you get and how fast is determined by your genetics.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2006, 10:45:33 AM »

Yeah, it's obvious to us.  Look at magazines selling the idea that bodybuilding is an exact science to thousands of people who don't know any better.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2006, 10:48:19 AM »