Author Topic: Fred Barnes hopes the "lame Duck" Bush bombs Iran on the way out  (Read 2668 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Fred Barnes hopes the "lame Duck" Bush bombs Iran on the way out
« on: December 12, 2006, 06:58:53 AM »
 ???

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Fred Barnes hopes the "lame Duck" Bush bombs Iran on the way out
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 07:15:54 AM »
LOL @ barnes on FOX news last night. 

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/december2006/111206_b_Barnes.htm has the youtube clip.
I'm for detaining and torturing fuckheads like that ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2006, 07:56:07 AM »
I could see Bush doing that right before leaving office.

Sure, they would retaliate and hit our forces in iraq, Israel would start nuking everybody, and we'd be in for a shitstorm of retaliations. 

Funny it would take a neocon like Barnes to point it out, but it's not a compeltely unrealistic scenario.  He bought 100,000 acres in Paraguay where he and the fmaily are building a compound for retirement.  For a guy who effectively sold Osama, 911, and WMD to 300 million of the smartest people on earth... I don't think firing 250 missiles and shrugging off criticism would be outside his capabilities.
But it won't be like that... It will be some "attack" against us by Iran that fuels American outrage and bush will then order the strikes.  Israel will be happy as all hell for getting us once again to do exactly what they want.  It could be that they just go right after syria and iran at the same time and build on the idea they are responsible for killing our troops in Iraq.  Perhaps we'll see some satalite photos of shipments going to iraq or something.  This happens, it's all out WWIII, just what they wanted from the start.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2006, 09:39:42 PM »
Fred Barnes is an idiot. I hope that Mr I doesn't defend him. I'm sure none of his family is in the military. I really can't stand assholes who volunteer us for crap like this.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2006, 09:59:48 PM »
I guess Bush approached his planners in the Pentagon about an invasion or bombing plan on Iran and they told him to pound sand...that we could not do it. We'd see a huge build up here if they wanted to strike. Nothing so far.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2006, 10:17:03 PM »
Fred Barnes is an idiot. I hope that Mr I doesn't defend him. I'm sure none of his family is in the military. I really can't stand assholes who volunteer us for crap like this.
That's what I've been saying ;D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2006, 10:20:02 PM »
Why are we agreeing so much..the end is near.  :'( :P
L

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2006, 05:18:02 AM »
israel would probably airstrike Iran if they had a fully developed Nuke before we would do anything.  it is much more dangerous for them
Valhalla awaits.