Author Topic: Crump TRAINS BICEPS PRETTY INTENSELY  (Read 5542 times)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: Crump TRAINS BICEPS PRETTY INTENSELY
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2006, 08:03:19 PM »
That sucked. All momentum. No controlled negatives or static holds. Half range of motion on cable curls and no supinating the wrists during dumbell curls. He could have done another 15-25 more shitty reps if he wanted to.

That's not intensity. That's a lot of grunting to fake intensity.

it's working for him isn't it?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2006, 08:25:33 PM »
He's a top 5 national level competitor and you are??

dayum layin it down with truth.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2006, 08:39:30 PM »
It can't. Prove to me through words and analogous reference how u're supposed to grow off of volume work.  ::)

So lets say u are trying to light a match with a slight stroke repeated 70 times. Herein lies the problem with volume training; whereas u can go with one INTENSE stroke (HIT style mind you) and light the match, in the case of stroking gently (pussy volume trainers) and 70 times over, not only are you not accomplishing anything but you are also wasting away the tip of the match! 70 sets aint enough? Try 100 right? NO, NOT WHAT THE TYPICAL VOLUME TRAINER WILL TELL YOU. That will make u rip right into the box! This is the kind of danger that we deal with when training volume (overtraining can also lead to terminal diseases, such as the desire to train even more volume after faiing to see results  :o).

I welcome you to the TRUE and ONLY way to train. HIT baby. It's science  8)
follow the arrows

logical?

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2006, 08:41:32 PM »
It can't. Prove to me through words and analogous reference how u're supposed to grow off of volume work.  ::)

So lets say u are trying to light a match with a slight stroke repeated 70 times. Herein lies the problem with volume training; whereas u can go with one INTENSE stroke (HIT style mind you) and light the match, in the case of stroking gently (pussy volume trainers) and 70 times over, not only are you not accomplishing anything but you are also wasting away the tip of the match! 70 sets aint enough? Try 100 right? NO, NOT WHAT THE TYPICAL VOLUME TRAINER WILL TELL YOU. That will make u rip right into the box! This is the kind of danger that we deal with when training volume (overtraining can also lead to terminal diseases, such as the desire to train even more volume after faiing to see results  :o).

Silly analogy. The body doesn't resemble a matchstick in any shape way or form.

Well maybe shadow's does.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2006, 08:42:24 PM »

Silly analogy. The body doesn't resemble a matchstick in any shape way or form.

Well maybe shadow's does.
Fuck you.

Sincerely,
HIT representative.
follow the arrows

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2006, 08:48:06 PM »
That sucked. All momentum. No controlled negatives or static holds. Half range of motion on cable curls and no supinating the wrists during dumbell curls. He could have done another 15-25 more shitty reps if he wanted to.

You are such a little twerp. ::)
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2006, 08:50:35 PM »
It can't. Prove to me through words and analogous reference how u're supposed to grow off of volume work.  ::)

So lets say u are trying to light a match with a slight stroke repeated 70 times. Herein lies the problem with volume training; whereas u can go with one INTENSE stroke (HIT style mind you) and light the match, in the case of stroking gently (pussy volume trainers) and 70 times over, not only are you not accomplishing anything but you are also wasting away the tip of the match! 70 sets aint enough? Try 100 right? NO, NOT WHAT THE TYPICAL VOLUME TRAINER WILL TELL YOU. That will make u rip right into the box! This is the kind of danger that we deal with when training volume (overtraining can also lead to terminal diseases, such as the desire to train even more volume after faiing to see results  :o).

I welcome you to the TRUE and ONLY way to train. HIT baby. It's science  8)

it can't?

it did, the guys arms are big aren't they? 

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2006, 11:25:52 PM »

so if you showed him how to train him he would be bigger?  fucking moron.

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2006, 11:27:24 PM »

funny how 99.999999% of PRO bodybuilders don't use HIT, but volume training.  guess you know something they don't ::)

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2006, 12:07:37 AM »
funny how 99.999999% of PRO bodybuilders don't use HIT, but volume training.  guess you know something they don't ::)
owned!
H.I.T believers are about as credible as scientology believers

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2006, 09:54:20 AM »

Sure it does. For him! Would you honestly think that if YOU did that workout you would see improvements? Not as a natural bodybuilder!

so if you showed him how to train him he would be bigger?  fucking moron.

YES, I think if I trained him he would see better results.

I don't understand how my intelligence is being questioned from stating the obvious (the fact that that bicep workout was shit). Yes, it works for him because of his genes and all of the steroids and GH he takes, but that workout is a shitty workout even with the help of all that. A shitty workout is a shitty workout. It's that simple. There's no arguing that.

I think I can say that if all of his workouts resembled that garbage, he is indeed "all drugs".
~

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2006, 03:35:41 PM »
Sure it does. For him! Would you honestly think that if YOU did that workout you would see improvements? Not as a natural bodybuilder!

Yes it will.  You'll just be able to do more reps doing them with momentum but you'll still reach failure.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2006, 10:42:59 PM »
volume trainers are pussies.
Again, HIT training is like putting your hand over a candle, whereas volume training is like going out and getting a tan. Most bb'ers dont have the balls to put their hands over the flame for 2 sec for better results, and instead they resort to tanning for an hour like the pussies they are.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
follow the arrows

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2006, 10:48:38 PM »
Whether you do volume or hit, the end result is the same - the muscle achieves a "pump"

Arnold did volume and it worked for him pretty well. Mentzer did hit and it worked for him less well. Both are top bodybuilders though so whatever. It's personal preference really. Most of the guys with the best physiques do volume training. I don't know of any champion HIT trainers. Alexx does volume, and at 6'4'' he's pretty impressive as a natural.
TEAM REPTILIAN

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2006, 10:51:11 PM »
Whether you do volume or hit, the end result is the same - the muscle achieves a "pump"

Arnold did volume and it worked for him pretty well. Mentzer did hit and it worked for him less well. Both are top bodybuilders though so whatever. It's personal preference really.
Go out and get a tan whitey.
follow the arrows

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2006, 10:52:20 PM »
Go out and get a tan whitey.

Why do you hate white people "Haider"  ???
TEAM REPTILIAN

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2006, 10:52:45 PM »

YES, I think if I trained him he would see better results.

I don't understand how my intelligence is being questioned from stating the obvious (the fact that that bicep workout was shit). Yes, it works for him because of his genes and all of the steroids and GH he takes, but that workout is a shitty workout even with the help of all that. A shitty workout is a shitty workout. It's that simple. There's no arguing that.

I think I can say that if all of his workouts resembled that garbage, he is indeed "all drugs".
Do you have a picture of mike mentzer on your bathroom wall?  ;D
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2006, 10:53:22 PM »
Why do you hate white people "Haider"  ???
14 words bitch  ;D
follow the arrows

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2006, 10:53:51 PM »
TEAM REPTILIAN

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2006, 10:55:53 PM »
???
I'll stop hating your whining ass once u stop putting my name in between quotation marks "realkarateblackbelt"  ;)
follow the arrows

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2006, 10:56:45 PM »
 ;D

Fair enough. I'm sorry the zionist control the media. Haider.
TEAM REPTILIAN

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2006, 11:02:38 PM »
night!
TEAM REPTILIAN

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2006, 11:31:48 PM »

Absolutely correct.

The only science required for building 20" arms, is the science of pharmacology.
a