Author Topic: Adonis, Seems like you're not out of the woods yet...  (Read 5222 times)

logical?

• Getbig III
Re: Adonis, Seems like you're not out of the woods yet...
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2006, 09:14:24 PM »
Anyone got cliff-notes for this thread? I'm seriously lost ???

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2006, 08:49:22 PM »
Oh Hi Adam, on tomr1976 account now? Why aren't you calling me? Some little twat you turned out to be.. all that work and no play?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... ........... tick tock tick tock

The Heckler

« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2006, 08:53:10 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... ........... tick tock tick tock

???

You are one strange bird.

ForMotherRussia

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2006, 09:29:18 PM »
This guy alex is a very pathetic individual, he pm'd  me few times refering to me as adam... i think that u need to find a new hobby sir, why r u so intrigued by adam!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2006, 10:15:45 PM »
This guy alex is a very pathetic individual, he pm'd  me few times refering to me as adam... i think that u need to find a new hobby sir, why r u so intrigued by adam!!!

hahha he is trying to do the same with Ron, who runs this site and a lot of others.  I have a whole lot of things saved, where is he begging information about me.  He is trying to ride my coat tails. Thats all.

Alex23

« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2006, 10:19:16 PM »
hahha he is trying to do the same with Ron, who runs this site and a lot of others.  I have a whole lot of things saved, where is he begging information about me.  He is trying to ride my coat tails. Thats all.

Oh brother.. talking to yourself now... Are you pulling a "Secret Window" on us?

Ya Stole my Storay...

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2006, 11:18:56 AM »
alex23 has the funniest avatar on getbig....where can I get it?
nasser=piece of shit

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2006, 11:24:35 AM »
whoa, formotherrussia comes back and it's all for coming to adam's defense. amazing.

The Heckler

« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2006, 11:41:31 AM »
Alex is a weak-minded individual.  A wannabe.  He does not realize that Team Adonis pulls the strings behind the scenes of this site and behind many others as well.

Besides, Alex is simply angry that his little secret plot to be a mole in the Squad was uncovered.  That is what is behind this whole defamation of Adonis campaign.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2006, 03:02:19 PM »
Alex is a weak-minded individual.  A wannabe.  He does not realize that Team Adonis pulls the strings behind the scenes of this site and behind many others as well.

Besides, Alex is simply angry that his little secret plot to be a mole in the Squad was uncovered.  That is what is behind this whole defamation of Adonis campaign.

...Team Adonis?

Jeez Adonis, since when do multiple-personalities/imaginary-alter-egos count as a "team".

The Luke

PS-Alex23, we should open a thread listing all of TA's gimmick accounts... invite everyone with evidence (slips in account swapping etc) to post the quotes. Could easily become a sticky.

The Heckler

« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2006, 08:48:14 PM »
...Team Adonis?

Jeez Adonis, since when do multiple-personalities/imaginary-alter-egos count as a "team".

The Luke

PS-Alex23, we should open a thread listing all of TA's gimmick accounts... invite everyone with evidence (slips in account swapping etc) to post the quotes. Could easily become a sticky.

Luke, Luke, Luke... *sigh*

Up until you "outted" Sarcasm as a supposedly 14 year old boy, you were a nobody on getbig.  Nobody knew who you were.  You used that as a chance to become a "somebody" on getbig--a somebody in your life, a life in your parents' basement, where you have lived for the past few years.  Like an unemployed bum.  But now Ron has completely denied your claims (see link below), and no other mod has come to your aid.  You're a joke.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=112007.msg1617634#msg1617634

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2006, 08:49:39 PM »

Up until you "outted" Sarcasm as a supposedly 14 year old boy, you were a nobody on getbig.  Nobody knew who you were.  You used that as a chance to become a "somebody" on getbig--a somebody in your life, a life in your parents' basement, where you have lived for the past few years.  Like an unemployed bum.  But now Ron has completely denied your claims (see link below), and no other mod has come to your aid.  You're a joke.

I still have no idea who the Luke is outside of the fact he lusts for Bigfoot penis.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2006, 09:53:39 PM »
adam, you need to drop the gimmicks. that's at least three so far and it's getting weird.

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2006, 06:54:00 AM »
Anyone got cliff-notes for this thread? I'm seriously lost ???

TA made up some bullshit about the guy who runs Muscle Missions hiring Craig Titus' hitman, and now the guy wants to sue him for libel.  TA thinks the law's in his favor, yet half a dozen or more legal precedents says that if it ever ends up in court he'll get a legal bitch-slapping.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2006, 07:40:48 AM »
Why does TA stick his nose in everything?  He acts before he thinks.  Advice for TA.  Think about the consequences before starting shit.  You'll live a longer and less stressful life if you just THINK before shooting off your mouth.  Just some advice from someone who can see where your headed and it's not where you want to be.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

The Heckler

« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2006, 07:57:01 AM »
Why does TA stick his nose in everything?  He acts before he thinks.  Advice for TA.  Think about the consequences before starting shit.  You'll live a longer and less stressful life if you just THINK before shooting off your mouth.  Just some advice from someone who can see where your headed and it's not where you want to be.

You are wrong, as usual.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2006, 11:28:06 AM »
How sad must it be to have your friends come join Getbig to support all the bullshit you put up here.  Now that is sad. 

Alex23

« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2006, 11:32:43 AM »
You are wrong, as usual.

Adam, what's happening with this one little cock? http://www.musclemissions.org/public/146.cfm

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2006, 07:43:12 PM »
How sad must it be to have your friends come join Getbig to support all the bullshit you put up here.  Now that is sad. 

Actually Onlyme, it's Pathetic !

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2006, 09:37:30 PM »
http://www.musclemissions.org/public/154.cfm
haha he actually sent this letter he is serious wtf

slummin

• Getbig II
  • BB Vips posting here encourage the growing disease
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2006, 10:14:22 PM »
ohhhhh, so this is what the "Get Big" bodybuilding? site is really all about.

Avidan - when exactly did you lose control and crawl into a hole?  you must be proud  ::)

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2006, 12:07:50 AM »

And just what are you doing on getbig 'The Heckler' ????......All you do is scan over all the threads looking for

anything to do with Adam and you are one of the first of his cockboys to defend him....Wipe Adam's Jesus Juice off

your chin and get your own getbig life....(Unless you are Adam that is)....You can't deny the fact that Adam's dick

has been buried down your throat for so long that you can't live without it now....
Watching The Haters

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2006, 02:16:04 PM »

And just what are you doing on getbig 'The Heckler' ????......All you do is scan over all the threads looking for

anything to do with Adam and you are one of the first of his cockboys to defend him....Wipe Adam's Jesus Juice off

your chin and get your own getbig life....(Unless you are Adam that is)....You can't deny the fact that Adam's dick

has been buried down your throat for so long that you can't live without it now....

You Sir are one smart Man, How true you are!  Each day that passes our little Boy, Adam, continues to confirm what a complete Pathetic Moron that he is.

"All Adonis false accounts and his bull shit friends, couldn't put TA back together again"     HAHAHAHAHA