Author Topic: Pentagon not hit with a plane, but a missile  (Read 17202 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Pentagon not hit with a plane, but a missile
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2006, 10:52:07 AM »
WTF????

M O N S T E R copout answer from you guys who STILL cant adequately explain WTC7.

Exactly!

Niether can you.  I'm not and engineer and i don;t have ALL the facts or ALL the photos from every angle.

DO YOU?

However you and "the colalition of wanna be experts" have determeine based on your vast knowledge and expertise in the area of structural engineering and demolition that WTC7 HAD to be brought down by bombs as part of a massive plot by the BUSH admin!

Hey,  no shit here.  i'm not being sarcastic,  honestly!  I believe in aliens.  seriously  i do.  I believe we've been visited.   :)

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2006, 11:50:19 AM »

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2006, 11:56:08 AM »

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You mean there are YOUTUBE vidoes with out all the:

BULL SHIT GRAPHICS AND DRAMA?

Ones that get right to the facts with people invovled?

OMG  stop the presses!

Sandy, 240, John, WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?  lost in another 9/11 CT fantasy web site?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2006, 03:34:48 PM »
i have no problems with that. imo it was almost certainly a plane that hit the pentagon. contrary to what u guys seem to believe, im not a total CT nutter, i only ask rational questions. heres what i think, that goes along with the mainstream:
-it was (almost certainly) a plane that hit the pentagon (cant say for sure however unless you were standing there when it happened)
-there were no 'missles' on the planes that hit the wtc

in fact, the only thing i have real questions about, that which should be getting alot more attention, is what happened with wtc7. and if that alone was shady, then it gives reason to suspect the whole event may be pretty shady.

heres what i think.
osama and his terrorist buddies did plan and execute this attack. i also believe that the dubya administration knew that it was coming, and not only let it happen, but took steps to make sure it was 'spectacular' and 'shocking'. by this i mean the wtc 1,2, and 7 were rigged with demolition explosives which led to their textbook collapse(osama and his buddies admitted the attack was successful beyond what they expected, they didnt expect the buildings to collapse completely. the reason for letting this happen and making sure it was so shocking was to foster a surge in nationalism and support of the people, who in their anger would not only allow incursions into the middle east but actually encourage them. all dubya had to do was point out that it was 'the muslims' who did it, then when everyone was frothing at the mouth for revenge, tell them that they was still a 'huge threat' from the 'terrorists over there' ect ect...therefore allowing us a free hand to invade and occupy the oil rich lands of the middle east so conveniently. this sort of thing is nothing new, governments have always used self-inflicted secret operations in order to create extreme nationalism and support and to create an 'enemy' who usually has something we want.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2006, 03:44:08 PM »

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You mean there are YOUTUBE vidoes with out all the:

BULL SHIT GRAPHICS AND DRAMA?

Ones that get right to the facts with people invovled?

OMG  stop the presses!

Sandy, 240, John, WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?  lost in another 9/11 CT fantasy web site?

lol.  An eyewitness who saw the plane hit the Pentagon.  He must be lying.   Or controlled by the CIA.  ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2006, 03:49:58 PM »
oh, an eyewitness saw it?

Shit, we don't need to see the 85 video clips they confiscated.  This guy saw something.

Case closed!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol.  Jedi mind tricks caused the reporters to lie.  lol. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2006, 03:53:04 PM »
It was a cruise missel.  lol.  Okay.  I gotta get some work done.  I'm laughing too much.   ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2006, 03:59:35 PM »
Go re-evaluate your portfolio.   remember this - when the fed acts, you will suffer.  if the rates drop, your home will lose a nice piece of its value.  if the rate is risen, the devalued dollar will add 5 years to your working time.  Enjoy your work this evening!

What's in my portfolio?  How much is my home worth?  lol.  Stop it man.  You're killing me.   ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2006, 04:51:33 PM »
we're tlaking %s here.  It will lose a percentage of assigned value as you and your planner estimate. please see the '240' thread up top for my thoughts if youre interested.

Translation:  I'm pulling information out of my rear end AGAIN.  Get the facts first, then draw a conclusion.  Too bad you cannot take my class.  I could help you man.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2006, 06:43:00 PM »
that last exchange was funny! 

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2006, 06:44:10 PM »
But 240,  you have to respect the fact that the video didn't have gay ass graphics with lame music.  lol

It was pretty straight forward

And he isn;t the only witness  ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2006, 07:11:17 PM »
All lies. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2006, 07:14:13 PM »
Jimmy, when we want a Canadian's opinion on 9/11, we'll let you know.  ::)

sandycoosworth

« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2006, 06:18:37 AM »

osama and his terrorist buddies did plan and execute this attack. i also believe that the dubya administration knew that it was coming, and not only let it happen, but took steps to make sure it was 'spectacular' and 'shocking'. by this i mean the wtc 1,2, and 7 were rigged with demolition explosives which led to their textbook collapse(osama and his buddies admitted the attack was successful beyond what they expected, they didnt expect the buildings to collapse completely. the reason for letting this happen and making sure it was so shocking was to foster a surge in nationalism and support of the people, who in their anger would not only allow incursions into the middle east but actually encourage them. all dubya had to do was point out that it was 'the muslims' who did it, then when everyone was frothing at the mouth for revenge, tell them that they was still a 'huge threat' from the 'terrorists over there' ect ect...therefore allowing us a free hand to invade and occupy the oil rich lands of the middle east so conveniently. this sort of thing is nothing new, governments have always used self-inflicted secret operations in order to create extreme nationalism and support and to create an 'enemy' who usually has something we want.

you forgot a piece of the puzzle, the pakastani ISI was heavily involved in 911, the pakastani ISI takes direction from the CIA ;)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2006, 03:17:23 PM »
"most were civilian contractors"

Of course.  Many in the pentagon are from one of the vasrious corporations taht builds the jets, missiles, weapon mechanisms, satellites, technology etc that the military uses and needs.

you truely are a total idiot sandy. you know nothing of which you speak. 
Valhalla awaits.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2006, 03:54:14 PM »
The funniest thing about this thread is people asking people to put all this on the word of a reporter... Oh brother... That doesn't start out full of holes... :D  His statement need weighed with the facts, there is absolutely nothing that says this guy didn't see it wrong or didn't see everything that happened.  There's absolutely no shortage of "witnesses" that made themselves more important that what they actually witnessed.  How may trials have dealt with clowns like that...  To many!!!!  And this guy is a reporter, shit, can you imagine him going to the boss and saying, I was right there but I didn't see it actually hit... ahaha, not a chance poppy.  His statements aren't Gospel, they get weighed with everything else and if you all can't do that, that's the real problem here.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2006, 08:02:31 PM »
Can you straighten him out on the WTC7 collapse?  He smacked joker all over the place with some pretty good facts.  Please show him "he knows nothing" and tell him why WTC7 fell. thanks!

Didn't you retire?  Or was that annoucement part of a conspracy theory?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2006, 08:06:13 PM »
i have retired from arguing with stupid people who argue inconsistently.

Can you give an example of an inconsistant arguement?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2006, 08:14:46 PM »
when people shit all over my sources, so i only use the 911 commission report to prove my argument that NORAD stood down for 60 minutes then lied about it on the stand.  Then, they say I cannot use the 911 report because I called it incomplete.

Essentially, it's a waste of time to talk to some people.  So I'm just going to speak to those who are rational and consistent.

Fair enough.  But, you gotta remember that you also have critisized or devalued at one time or another vitually any report that could have been from the government directly or indirectly. 

Couple that with the fact you haven't fully read all the reports to begin with and instead get most of your info and arguement ammo from 9/11 CT sties makes your sources and conclusions questionable and open to attack and debate.

If you watned to really convince people you'd do the appropiate homework and not draw conclusions as you so often do based on incomplete information.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2006, 08:21:59 PM »
The co-chairs of the 911 commission call it an incomplete document which needs to be followed up with a second investigation.

When people here say "the first commission answered all the questions", they are directly contradicting the chairs of that very commission.

OK, (assuming this is pure fact which i know you can provide a link that says exactly what you said ,remembering not to change keys words like you did with "the pentagon's top brass or the ring leader") what are some possible things this could mean?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2006, 09:59:35 PM »
I'll let you find keane & hamilton's quotes on your own - if you're open minded enough to consider it, you'll devote 60 seconds to researching it. 

What does it mean?  It could mean exactly what they said.  Pearl Harbor had 4 total investigations.  This one will likely go beyond the initial narrative.  To deny this would be to deny history, deny the evidence, deny the wishes of the growing number of voters in America who doubt the 911 story.

you're not doubting the 911 skeptics are growing.  Are you?

At the core of the main stream 9/11 CT's, from what i've seen, is this:

-  The pentagon was hit by a missile
-  The WTC's were brought down by bombs
-  Flight 93 was brought shot down by a US fighter jet or was another missile, not a plane to begin with
-  WTC was acontrolled demolitioin

I doubt this movement is growing, and if it is, it's only growing based on curiosity that will eventually lead to dismissal based on it being completely ridiculous.

I do however believe that due to the overall growing distrust and confidnece in our government there will be and is a growing call for a new 9/11 investagaion based mostly on the cover up on incompetence.

The only plausible CT i can see in all of this would be BUSH's forhand knowledge of the attacks.  Something that, even if it could be proved by democrats or who ever, would never be allowed to surface becuase of the long term damage to the country.

BTW,

cute trapping statement: "you're not doubting the 911 skeptics are growing.  Are you?" 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2006, 10:07:35 PM »
It is growing - several notable names come out each week (I used to post them, but every time they were labeled as wackjobs, no matter if they were politician or artist or scientist, repub or dem.

I'm sure some notable names will join and some will retract....but where you get your info you won;t hear about anyone retracting.

Polls show it's growing too.  Oct 8 CNN showed that only 16% of people completely believed the White House on all aspects of that day.  Um, what the hell do they have to lie about, if they didn't know, didn't fail, and weren't involved?  And if they did know, fail, or be involved, then it is criminal. 

That has nothing to do with this:

At the core of the main stream 9/11 CT's, from what i've seen, is this:

-  Flight 93 was brought shot down by a US fighter jet or was another missile, not a plane to begin with

Again another example of you indirectly spinning information to make a point.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2006, 10:11:07 PM »
Before I address the other point, I would like tok point out something.

"you doubt it's growing" - based upon what?  I announce it's growing, and I show polls which show this trend.  Why would you just "doubt" what I'm saying, when I have evidence, and you have a gut feeling.

Then, "it's only growing because..."  Wait, you just told me you doubt it's growing.  Now you have a complete understanding of the motivation behind the thoughts of those people whose beliefs you just incorrectly generalized?

See why I get frustrated?

For you to say something like that to me is ridiculous.  I among a few others have walked this path with you since you have brought it up. 

These points:

Even you are relenting on some of them.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2006, 10:17:27 PM »
If ANYONE in our country knew the attacks were going to happen and didn't act to stop them, they are guilty of treason and mass murder of 3000 people.

If anyone in POWER in our country - who had taken a vow to protect the American people - knew and didn't act, their actions are even worse.

I whole heartedly agree.

I don't want to speculate about who might have known what and when.  There are plenty of websites and documents out there making these claims.

Documents you find on the web mean nothing 240.  They are far too easily fabricated.

Most unsettling here, Oz, is the fact that it sounds like - even if someone in our govt knew and didn't act - you woulnd't want to find out who.  This person is a mole, a co-conspirator in mass murder.   Why wouldn't you want this person revealed and put on trial?

You should research how cover ups work.  In this particular case BUSh probably knew about it dirfectly from his Saudi friends (this is of course IF it was the case)  No one will ever prove it.

Secondly,  why wouldn't i want this person revealed or put on trial?  Are you insinuating i don't what that person to be put on trial?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2006, 10:24:02 PM »
How can these people even LOOK at bomb evidence, when they are still under that trained mindset?

How can you look at the 9/11 CT sites with out throughly reading the official reports to determine which bits of information presented in both areas are genuine or spun?

How can you objectly be interested in finding out the truth if you aren't willing to consult independant sources?

You are just as bad as the people you are complaining about.

And i've answered those other questions for you at least a dozen times now!