Author Topic: Pentagon not hit with a plane, but a missile  (Read 17201 times)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
Pentagon not hit with a plane, but a missile
« on: December 14, 2006, 05:16:04 AM »
"The attack required impossible piloting." Some prominent 9/11 skeptics claim that the flight path of the jet that hit the Pentagon would have been humanly impossible in a 757, while others admit it might be possible for an expert pilot, but not for hijacker Hani Hanjour, the inexperienced pilot believed to have commandeered Flight 77.

In Painful Questions: An Analysis of the September 11th Attack, Eric Hufschmid says: "I would say it is absurd to believe an inexperienced pilot could fly such a plane a few millimeters above the ground. The flight path of this plane is enough to convince me that no human was in control of it. I think only a computer is capable of flying an airplane in such a tricky manner. If terrorists flew the plane, they would qualify as the World's Greatest Pilots since they did tricks with a commercial aircraft that I doubt the best Air Force pilots could do."

Ralph Omholt's "skydrifter" website claims: "No pilot will claim to be able to hit such a spot as the Pentagon base ? under any conditions ? in a 757 doing 300 knots. As to the clearly alleged amateur pilots: IMPOSSIBLE!"

"Impossible"? "No pilot will claim...?" Well, we did not have any difficulty finding pilots who disagreed. Ronald D. Bull, a retired United Airlines pilot, in Jupiter, Florida, told The New American, "It's not that difficult, and certainly not impossible," noting that it's much easier to crash intentionally into a target than to make a controlled landing. "If you're doing a suicide run, like these guys were doing, you'd just keep the nose down and push like the devil," says Capt. Bull, who flew 727s, 747s, 757s, and 767s for many years, internationally and domestically, including into the Washington, D.C., airports.

George Williams of Waxhaw, North Carolina, piloted 707s, 727s, DC-10s, and 747s for Northwest Airlines for 38 years. "I don't see any merit to those arguments whatsoever," Capt. Williams told us. "The Pentagon is a pretty big target and I'd say hitting it was a fairly easy thing to do."

According to 9/11 "investigator" Dick Eastman, whose wild theories are posted on the American Patriot Friends Network and many other Internet sites, Flight 77 was part of an elaborate deception in which a remote-controlled F-16 "killer jet" actually hit the Pentagon, while the 757 swooped over the Pentagon and landed at Reagan National Airport! "With its engines off," says Eastman, Flight 77 silently "coasted" in to the airport and blended in with other air traffic. "There would be few people to see Flight 77 come through, and those who did would doubtless assume that it was yet another routine flight over Reagan National," he claims.

"That's so far-fetched it's beyond ludicrous," says Capt. Williams. "I've flown into Reagan [National Airport] hundreds of times and you can't just sneak in and 'blend in' without air traffic controllers knowing about it and without other pilots and witnesses noticing."

Besides, as Capt. Ron Bull points out, the Eastman scenario would require piloting skills far beyond what it would take to hit the Pentagon. "I've flown into Reagan National many times and my first trip in a 757 was no picnic," he says. "I had to really work at it, and that was after 25 years of experience flying big jets. Any scenario that has the 757 [Flight 77] taking a flight path over the Pentagon and landing at National unobserved is proposing something that is far more difficult ? and far more difficult to believe ? than flying the plane into the Pentagon. It's just not credible."

General Partin, an Air Force Command Pilot, sums up the case for Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon: "The alternative explanations just get crazier and crazier. In addition to the physical evidence and the photographic evidence supporting the official story, there are literally hundreds of eyewitnesses ? including many people I know personally ? who saw the 757. Besides that, there are the light poles that were knocked down ? which I saw personally and which are in the photographic record ? that can't be accounted for by a missile or small jet wingspan. Then you have the Flight 77 victim remains and the black boxes. If you reject all of that, then you have to come up with an alternative explanation for what happened to Flight 77. I've seen the alternative explanations and they're absurd!"

But despite all the evidence to the contrary, let's suppose for a moment that Flight 77 did not crash into the Pentagon. Why hijack the plane and then crash it into the Atlantic Ocean, or fly it into Reagan National Airport, or do whatever else was done with it to make it "disappear"? Why hijack the plane to make it appear that it was used against a target and then not use it against any target? Why plant the black boxes and human remains at the Pentagon site? Wouldn't it make more sense, and be much simpler, to actually use the plane against the Pentagon?

Valhalla awaits.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Pentagon not hit with a plane, but a missile
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2006, 07:10:43 AM »
General Partin, an Air Force Command Pilot, sums up the case for Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon: "The alternative explanations just get crazier and crazier. In addition to the physical evidence and the photographic evidence supporting the official story, there are literally hundreds of eyewitnesses ? including many people I know personally ? who saw the 757. Besides that, there are the light poles that were knocked down ? which I saw personally and which are in the photographic record ? that can't be accounted for by a missile or small jet wingspan. Then you have the Flight 77 victim remains and the black boxes. If you reject all of that, then you have to come up with an alternative explanation for what happened to Flight 77. I've seen the alternative explanations and they're absurd!"

But despite all the evidence to the contrary, let's suppose for a moment that Flight 77 did not crash into the Pentagon. Why hijack the plane and then crash it into the Atlantic Ocean, or fly it into Reagan National Airport, or do whatever else was done with it to make it "disappear"? Why hijack the plane to make it appear that it was used against a target and then not use it against any target? Why plant the black boxes and human remains at the Pentagon site? Wouldn't it make more sense, and be much simpler, to actually use the plane against the Pentagon?

Don't try and inject common sense into this thing.  You'll only make the conspiracy nuts angry. 

sandycoosworth

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2006, 07:15:30 AM »
the photographic evidence shows a hole seeminly way to small for a 757

the debris is inconclusive and many of the eye witnesses were adamant about seeing something other than a 757 and smelling cordite

the part of the pentagon hit was empty except for construction workers, it was the only part reinforced for an attack (with thicker glass/walls etc)

but no, because your government says it was aRABS with box cutters it must have been ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2006, 07:16:39 AM »
 ::)

sandycoosworth

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2006, 07:20:14 AM »
when investigating a crime you look for motive and means

compare 19 aRAB hijackers with your government

who had more motive and means ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2006, 08:19:23 AM »
when investigating a crime you look for motive and means

compare 19 aRAB hijackers with your government

who had more motive and means ::)

So by that mere logic then is was the government for sure?   ;)

sandycoosworth

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2006, 08:25:23 AM »
that would be a premature conclusion, much like saying 19 hijackers did it themselves :)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2006, 08:32:34 AM »
that would be a premature conclusion, much like saying 19 hijackers did it themselves :)

YEah, other than the fact that overwelming evidence shows 19 hijackers and others (terrorists) who have not been brought to justice that were part of it.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2006, 08:41:40 AM »
overwhelming evidence like the bbc saying 9 of the 19 hijackers are still alive and well...

keep in mind if the amreekan governmen was willing to kill 3000 of its citizens, lying to them about it probably wouldnt be an "issue" ;)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2006, 08:42:26 AM »
the photographic evidence shows a hole seeminly way to small for a 757

the debris is inconclusive and many of the eye witnesses were adamant about seeing something other than a 757 and smelling cordite

the part of the pentagon hit was empty except for construction workers, it was the only part reinforced for an attack (with thicker glass/walls etc)

but no, because your government says it was aRABS with box cutters it must have been ::)

You ignorant moron. It is one thing if you want to fantasize about your little conspiracy theories, but have some decency.

I went to a high school in Fairfax county which has a lot of kids who parents work in the military, and particularly in the Pentagon.  Two twins in my government class lost their father (air force officer) in the attacks.  Another kid who had since graduated but lived on my street and I used to play baseball with lost his father (marines officer) in the attack.  This poor kid had gotten a DUI the friday beforee 9/11 and wasn't on good terms with his dad and then one morning he lost him forever.

I am not sure where you get this stuff from other than pulling out your ass, but get a fucking clue. I am sick of you guys.
Valhalla awaits.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2006, 08:44:46 AM »
overwhelming evidence like the bbc saying 9 of the 19 hijackers are still alive and well...

keep in mind if the amreekan governmen was willing to kill 3000 of its citizens, lying to them about it probably wouldnt be an "issue" ;)

Overwelming evidence is errant 1 newspaper article?

your reasoning is PRICELESS! 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

I'm still laughing  5 minutes later!

sandycoosworth

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2006, 08:48:18 AM »
its much easier to attack me than it is to attack my position ::)

unlike either of you i worked in broadcasting, i have experiece with the politics involved in getting even the most mundane new stories on air ... ask yourself why every major broadcaster refuses to play the clip of tower 7 falling ::)

ps that wasnt 5 minutes jerkoff ;)

sandycoosworth

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2006, 08:50:21 AM »

You ignorant moron. It is one thing if you want to fantasize about your little conspiracy theories, but have some decency.

I went to a high school in Fairfax county which has a lot of kids who parents work in the military, and particularly in the Pentagon.  Two twins in my government class lost their father (air force officer) in the attacks.  Another kid who had since graduated but lived on my street and I used to play baseball with lost his father (marines officer) in the attack.  This poor kid had gotten a DUI the friday beforee 9/11 and wasn't on good terms with his dad and then one morning he lost him forever.

I am not sure where you get this stuff from other than pulling out your ass, but get a fucking clue. I am sick of you guys.

your friend deserves the pain of a dead dad for driving drunk

do some research yourselves about who the majority of those killed in the pentagon were ;)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2006, 08:53:55 AM »

do some research yourselves about who the majority of those killed in the pentagon were ;)

why would i do my own research when i already know for a fact you are full of shit, either lying or just regurgitating bullshit from CT sites. 

first it was all construction workers-then it was the majority.  okay man, keep em coming
Valhalla awaits.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2006, 08:56:25 AM »

ps that wasnt 5 minutes jerkoff ;)

I wrote that "still laughing" knowing full well i'd be laughing for over 5 minutes.  I'm still smiling writing this.

Maybe the someone at teh BBC should write a story about ww2 never happening and then they could use that as overwelming evidence to rewrite all the history books in the world!

unlike either of you i worked in broadcasting, i have experiece with the politics involved in getting even the most mundane new stories on air ... ask yourself why every major broadcaster refuses to play the clip of tower 7 falling ::)

Yes,  an your broadcasting experience makes you a competent investigator in the fields of Air defense, Structual engineering  etc...

You've made a wonderful strong and air tight point here.  that combined with the overwelming evidence of the BBC article you should call a press conference right now and set the record straight on 9/11!

sandycoosworth

« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2006, 09:07:55 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/pentagon.victims.html

the majority of people killed were "civilian employees", i was told most of these were contractors however cnn doesnt get more specific

the point is they were (for the most part) not top brass ... and had it been any other section of the pentagon struck, you would have had several thousand killed as opposed to 125

pull your head out of your ass, your friends dads were off'd by their fellow service men hahahahahaha :)

sandycoosworth

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2006, 09:10:17 AM »
I wrote that "still laughing" knowing full well i'd be laughing for over 5 minutes.  I'm still smiling writing this.

Maybe the someone at teh BBC should write a story about ww2 never happening and then they could use that as overwelming evidence to rewrite all the history books in the world!

bbc = credible source not conspiracy theory website, thats the point dipshit ;)

Yes,  an your broadcasting experience makes you a competent investigator in the fields of Air defense, Structual engineering  etc...

You've made a wonderful strong and air tight point here.  that combined with the overwelming evidence of the BBC article you should call a press conference right now and set the record straight on 9/11!

i specifically referenced my broadcasting background to newsroom politics, not structural failures or air traffic blunders

you are not very adept at debating an issue :)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2006, 09:15:07 AM »

pull your head out of your ass, your friends dads were off'd by their fellow service men hahahahahaha :)

Are you trying to make a joke here about friendly fire?

the "overwelming evidence" one was much funnier...... I'm starting to laugh about it again!

the majority of people killed were "civilian employees", i was told most of these were contractors however cnn doesnt get more specific

the point is they were (for the most part) not top brass ... and had it been any other section of the pentagon struck, you would have had several thousand killed as opposed to 125

Oh yeah,  so by that same reasoning........Pearl Harbor must have been attacked with american planes from the 4 carriers that were out sea when the attack happened.

Why?  you ask?

Becuase the "top brass weren't killed in the attack"  instead a bunch of regular sailors were.

Good point Sandy.

Real good example of logicla deduction with the pentagon attack not resulting in the death of 1000's of generals.

BTW:  My aunt worked in the pentagon then (and still does) and she tells it's was aliens who attacked it.  :o

sandycoosworth

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2006, 09:19:35 AM »
Are you trying to make a joke here about friendly fire?

the "overwelming evidence" one was much funnier...... I'm starting to laugh about it again!

actually i was making fun of the fact his friend is now fatherless to be a prick ::)

Oh yeah,  so by that same reasoning........Pearl Harbor must have been attacked with american planes from the 4 carriers that were out sea when the attack happened.

Why?  you ask?

Becuase the "top brass weren't killed in the attack"  instead a bunch of regular sailors were.

Good point Sandy.

Real good example of logicla deduction with the pentagon attack not resulting in the death of 1000's of generals.

BTW:  My aunt worked in the pentagon then (and still does) and she tells it's was aliens who attacked it.  :o

funny you should mention pearl harbor, they moved all the new battle ships away before the attack came ;)

i never said anything was a smoking gun; its all just little pieces of a bigger puzzle

i never said a plane didnt hit the pentagon

i never said i know what happened, im just asking questions and have a blast watching not so intelligent people like yourself get all bent out of shape over them :)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2006, 09:21:43 AM »

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2006, 09:22:03 AM »
bbc = credible source not conspiracy theory website, thats the point dipshit ;)

Do credible news agancies post stories that aren't true becuase they had mis information?  YES.  It happens all the time.  Just like it did here.  If those guys were sitll alive they be paraded around the world by Iran to make BUSH and the USA look like fools.

i specifically referenced my broadcasting background to newsroom politics, not structural failures or air traffic blunders

you are not very adept at debating an issue :)

Yeah and i specifically sited AT blunders and Structual engineers to show that broad casters know that they are not experts and showing the WTC7 on air is not news worthy ATM.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2006, 09:23:33 AM »

This is one of the primary reasons why this conspiracy crap is sick.  It's really disrespectful to the victims' families. 

sandycoosworth

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2006, 09:27:35 AM »
Do credible news agancies post stories that aren't true becuase they had mis information?  YES.  It happens all the time.  Just like it did here.  If those guys were sitll alive they be paraded around the world by Iran to make BUSH and the USA look like fools.

once again, jumping to conclusions

the FBI identified 19 hijackers; the terrorists could have stolen their identies(many of the men named had reported having their papers stolen at some point) thus the BBC would not in fact be wrong

seeing as 14 of the men were saudis i doubt iran would be parading them around, but good on your for tying to think outside the box!

Yeah and i specifically sited AT blunders and Structual engineers to show that broad casters know that they are not experts and showing the WTC7 on air is not news worthy ATM.

lol, for the first time in history a steel framed building collapses due to fire alone and that isnt newsworthy ::)

heres a hint for you precious, structural engineers dont dictate what makes it on the news, a station manager/VP etc does ;)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2006, 10:18:32 AM »
once again, jumping to conclusions

the FBI identified 19 hijackers; the terrorists could have stolen their identies(many of the men named had reported having their papers stolen at some point) thus the BBC would not in fact be wrong

seeing as 14 of the men were saudis i doubt iran would be parading them around, but good on your for tying to think outside the box!

did i say the saudi's?  NO.  How many USA haters around the world would parade those guys around if they were alive?  Mainly Iran ATM.

If there was some truth to that BBC story there would have been amny more stories about that very issue.  BUT THERE WASN"T  becuase it was unture.

You also said:

the terrorists could have stolen their identies

Yeah,  thinking like this is the bases fo the CT'ers brainwashed belief system.  Simply becuase something could have happened doesn't make all the other assertions true.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2006, 10:49:14 AM »

WTF????

M O N S T E R copout answer from you guys who STILL cant adequately explain WTC7.