Author Topic: Anybody ever seen a pic of SQUADFATHER?  (Read 6832 times)

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
Re: Anybody ever seen a pic of SQUADFATHER?
« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2006, 01:06:21 PM »
Nope.  I think you are a sweetheart and I know I am hideous looking but I have to work with what God gave me.  So he smacked me with the ugly stick, I can live with it.  So I have to pay tonya double what I should to get into her britches.  This is the hand god dealt me, I still don't deal off the bottom of the deck.

;D

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2006, 01:07:55 PM »
If I wasn't UGLY, how would any of you know who was CUTE?

I SERVE A PURPOSE!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2006, 01:10:15 PM »

Sir Mixalot

• Getbig II
  • What does not kill u ... will only make u stronger
« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2006, 01:12:55 PM »
If I wasn't UGLY, how would any of you know who was CUTE?

I SERVE A PURPOSE!
That is funny!
100% clean!

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2006, 01:13:08 PM »
LISA is HOT!  I can tell by her typing!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 14, 2006, 01:16:24 PM »
LISA is HOT!  I can tell by her typing!

:-* (Ok, you get one of those).

Lisa

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: December 14, 2006, 01:16:46 PM »
I'm almost fairly sure i have one testicle, i swear to gawd i've only been able to locate one of them the past 8 months.  I'll continue the search tonight when i get home.  It just has to be there somewhere!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: December 14, 2006, 01:17:21 PM »
:-* (Ok, you get one of those).

Lisa

OK, but just my cheek, you would puke if your lips touched mine.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 14, 2006, 01:19:41 PM »
I'm almost fairly sure i have one testicle, i swear to gawd i've only been able to locate one of them the past 8 months.  I'll continue the search tonight when i get home.  It just has to be there somewhere!

::)

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 14, 2006, 01:20:45 PM »
OK, but just my cheek, you would puke if your lips touched mine.

:o...barf.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: December 14, 2006, 01:22:40 PM »
:o...barf.

I have the same reaction when i look into the mirror.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: December 14, 2006, 01:25:17 PM »
Sounds about right.

I saw squadfather blasting lee labrada about having tiny legs and thought 'wow this guy thinks so much of himself , he blasts pro's?

You can have have 12" arms and blast away at pro's. Even if somebody hasn't ever touched a weight they can go to a contest and say "Ronnie has a huge gut" or "Jay is blocky" or "Kamali has no arms" Its not a personal issue. you are taking it that way.
The House that Ruth built

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: December 14, 2006, 01:27:34 PM »
You can have have 12" arms and blast away at pro's. Even if somebody hasn't ever touched a weight they can go to a contest and say "Ronnie has a huge gut" or "Jay is blocky" or "Kamali has no arms" Its not a personal issue. you are taking it that way.
damn my leather seat is cold, i'm sitting here naked typing.   woo, shivver me timbers.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: December 14, 2006, 01:29:56 PM »
I know the truth about sarcasm/Squadfather.

I know who he is, where he works, what city he lives in, where he bought his new truck, what color it is, what high school he went to and his cell#.

Lots of people don't believe me but...whatever. I get a kick out of people trying to figure it out. It's kind of fun being one of like...3 people on here who KNOW him...outside of here.

I think Sarcasm is one guy. I know he is a Cardinal fan. I also think he isn't really trying to be an asshole that he says stuff just to have fun. You just can't take the bait. If you do you are gonna get your balls busted.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: December 14, 2006, 01:37:51 PM »
damn my leather seat is cold, i'm sitting here naked typing.   woo, shivver me timbers.

Rooster, I am 45 so I am not any kid. What I am saying is you don't need to sport a pair 22" arms to critique a pro. You can get on Sarcasm for a lot of stuff but you can't bad rap him because he is being critical of a pro's physique.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #90 on: December 14, 2006, 01:40:02 PM »
He lives in a basement, he reps out his 25lbs dumbells and spend a lifetime on getbig
Get Big, or Die Trying

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #91 on: December 14, 2006, 01:40:51 PM »
Rooster, I am 45 so I am not any kid. What I am saying is you don't need to sport a pair 22" arms to critique a pro. You can get on Sarcasm for a lot of stuff but you can't bad rap him because he is being critical of a pro's physique.
Sars speaks the truth, and sometimes the truth hurts!

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #92 on: December 14, 2006, 01:58:31 PM »
Hey Rooster, what is your answer regarding the 12 year old thing? Does he get a shot at that too, or are you going to keep her all to yourself scumbag?

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: December 14, 2006, 02:06:52 PM »
Hey Rooster, what is your answer regarding the 12 year old thing? Does he get a shot at that too, or are you going to keep her all to yourself scumbag?

Youngest i'll bang is 18.  I divorced my whore ex-wife and its not my fault my ex is teaching her 12 year old to be a whore just like her.  For gods sake, shes 12 and my ex lets her wear belly shirts and she used to ask 'mom whats my butt look like in these jeans?'

I had to vacate the premises when i learned i was in a house of whores.  As far as her 3 boys go, they will all 3 most likely spend most of their life in prison.  I tell ya, i've never been happier than the day I walked out on that family of misfits.

All joking aside, I tried to talk to the 12 year old to get her to act like a 12 year old.   One boy was over at the house visiting her sons, he was 17, one of my stepsons told me 'thats one of the guys that tried to have sex with susan'

so i walked outside and confronted him, he apologized and told me he would never try it again, said he loved susan and would wait on her.  he was standing my the garage door so i told him not to move, i grabbed a handful of his hair and slammed his head into the garage door.  told him if he ever came back to the house i'd destroy him and told him to go home and tell his daddy i slammed his head into the garage door and i'd kick his dads ass too.  the kid ran screaming from the yard, his dad called later and asked me about it and i told him 'hell yeah i slammed your punk ass kids head into the door, you don't like it you come on up and i'll slam your ass all over the yard'.

never heard from him again.

so the little 12 year old is going to be a whore, i can't help her anymore, i divorced that entire skank family and that as they say folks is THE ENTIRE STORY.

thank you, no applause needed.  although i will say there are several of you here whom i'd slam your head into the garage door and make you like it.

well damn, i must get tonya to clip my toenails again, that big toenail just grows like a weed.  damn old yellow toenail.  tsk tsk and skippy kadooo
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #94 on: December 14, 2006, 02:20:15 PM »
Youngest i'll bang is 18.  I divorced my whore ex-wife and its not my fault my ex is teaching her 12 year old to be a whore just like her.  For gods sake, shes 12 and my ex lets her wear belly shirts and she used to ask 'mom whats my butt look like in these jeans?'

Has the 12-year old been shown the salami yet?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=112861.0

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: December 14, 2006, 02:21:12 PM »

I had to vacate the premises when i learned i was in a house of whores.  As far as her 3 boys go, they will all 3 most likely spend most of their life in prison.  I tell ya, i've never been happier than the day I walked out on that family of misfits.

All joking aside, I tried to talk to the 12 year old to get her to act like a 12 year old.   One boy was over at the house visiting her sons, he was 17, one of my stepsons told me 'thats one of the guys that tried to have sex with susan'

so i walked outside and confronted him, he apologized and told me he would never try it again, said he loved susan and would wait on her.  he was standing my the garage door so i told him not to move, i grabbed a handful of his hair and slammed his head into the garage door.  told him if he ever came back to the house i'd destroy him and told him to go home and tell his daddy i slammed his head into the garage door and i'd kick his dads ass too.  the kid ran screaming from the yard, his dad called later and asked me about it and i told him 'hell yeah i slammed your punk ass kids head into the door, you don't like it you come on up and i'll slam your ass all over the yard'.

so the little 12 year old is going to be a whore, i can't help her anymore, i divorced that entire skank family and that as they say folks is THE ENTIRE STORY.

thank you, no applause needed.  although i will say there are several of you here whom i'd slam your head into the garage door and make you like it.

well damn, i must get tonya to clip my toenails again, that big toenail just grows like a weed.  damn old yellow toenail.  tsk tsk and skippy kadooo

What people are riding you about has nothing to do with other women/adults. The girl is 12 and could still be helped, but, from the sounds of it, everyone has given up on her. She could be taught self-respect and dignity and maybe not end up a statistic.

Children only fail when their support systems fail. I understand that not every child is born with the same intellect and physical capabilities, but, they should all be given the chance to be the best they can be and with adults taking advantage of them and treating them badly, sadly they will achieve far less than their possible best. Now, what you said may have been said in jest, however, considering her circumstances, I really can't understand why one would want to laugh at that. We have far better things (Goodrum) to laugh at around here without looking at mistreated children.

I understand that you don't feel responsible for her, and from what you said, legally she isn't your responsibility. However, what you said was extremely low class, and to be honest, if you admitted that it was, I for one would stop riding you. I can't speak for the others here though, you would have to ask. If you care which I think you do even if you don't admit it.

Anyways, what you said wasn't right and wasn't funny and as bad as sarcasm can be, he NEVER crossed that line.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: December 14, 2006, 02:23:50 PM »

By the way, drop the tough guy shit. Anyone that can read doesn't need to do that kind of thing and once you start down that road you look like a bigger moron than you would ever know.

If you ever loved that child, you would give her a little respect, cause that is what adults do.

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #97 on: December 14, 2006, 02:24:58 PM »
I know the truth about sarcasm/Squadfather.

I know who he is, where he works, what city he lives in, where he bought his new truck, what color it is, what high school he went to and his cell#.

Lots of people don't believe me but...whatever. I get a kick out of people trying to figure it out. It's kind of fun being one of like...3 people on here who KNOW him...outside of here.

From the sounds of it I bet you know what his cock tastes like too?
X

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 14, 2006, 02:26:01 PM »
From the sounds of it I bet you know what his cock tastes like too?
Well...it depends on wether or not he showers first. Most of the time...it aint that bad!
?