Author Topic: Anybody ever seen a pic of SQUADFATHER?  (Read 6823 times)

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
Anybody ever seen a pic of SQUADFATHER?
« on: December 14, 2006, 11:20:31 AM »
If so , where is it?  i'm dying to see his pic.  I mean its cool for him to trash an old man(me)  as being little because i am these days but now I see him blasting professionals.   I'm so curious to see his picture, by the way he talks, he must have a 70 inch chest and 40 inch quads.

or.....does SquadFather even workout?  I think there lies the real question, i'm thinking Squadfather doesn't even weight train.  I think anyone that actually works out couldn't be as stupid about the sport as him.  So please, if he has a pic up, where is it?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Re: Anybody ever seen a pic of SQUADFATHER?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2006, 11:23:31 AM »
topic is old as the day is long.  its a community account, there's a ton of people who use it so you'll never see a pic..if it's not then he should post a pic and prove me wrong, until then...well it's either a community account or a 14 year old depending on who you talk to.
nasser=piece of shit

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2006, 11:27:29 AM »
If so , where is it?  i'm dying to see his pic.  I mean its cool for him to trash an old man(me)  as being little because i am these days but now I see him blasting professionals.   I'm so curious to see his picture, by the way he talks, he must have a 70 inch chest and 40 inch quads.

or.....does SquadFather even workout?  I think there lies the real question, i'm thinking Squadfather doesn't even weight train.  I think anyone that actually works out couldn't be as stupid about the sport as him.  So please, if he has a pic up, where is it?

I think he has a 70" gut, and 12 inch arms
X

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2006, 11:33:25 AM »
topic is old as the day is long.  its a community account, there's a ton of people who use it so you'll never see a pic..if it's not then he should post a pic and prove me wrong, until then...well it's either a community account or a 14 year old depending on who you talk to.

he sent me a private message and told me he wants to have sex with my 12 year old stepdaughter.   Hopefully hes 12 himself or hes a sick puppy.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2006, 11:34:51 AM »
I think he has a 70" gut, and 12 inch arms
Sounds about right.

I mean i look like crap now, never have been the biggest or baddest but at least i somewhat look like i weight train.

I saw squadfather blasting lee labrada about having tiny legs and thought 'wow this guy thinks so much of himself , he blasts pro's?

Thanks thought, i'll file him in the DipShit category.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2006, 11:37:03 AM »

yea i have one ill post it below hes the biggest ass wipe on this board hes almost hated as much as you but i think you have a right to see the guy who breaks your balls the most...........

say hello to this cream puff

p

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2006, 11:38:33 AM »
 I know the truth about sarcasm/Squadfather.

I know who he is, where he works, what city he lives in, where he bought his new truck, what color it is, what high school he went to and his cell#.

Lots of people don't believe me but...whatever. I get a kick out of people trying to figure it out. It's kind of fun being one of like...3 people on here who KNOW him...outside of here.
?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2006, 11:43:25 AM »

I know who he is, where he works, what city he lives in, where he bought his new truck, what color it is, what high school he went to and his cell#.

Lots of people don't believe me but...whatever. I get a kick out of people trying to figure it out. It's kind of fun being one of like...3 people on here who KNOW him...outside of here.

Big deal.  Why would anybody even think about that shit? People need to get a life.  It's a message board for christ sakes. 

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2006, 11:46:33 AM »
Big deal.  Why would anybody even think about that shit? People need to get a life.  It's a message board for christ sakes. 
Thats what I say. Although...I am curious about the one known as...'spotter'.

I like taunting people who are all dying to find out a sliver of fact or truth about him.

Dang...imagine how much info one can retreive about him to put a GALACTIC owning on him if they just...had his cell phone number and the name of his company in a particular suburb of St. Louis.
?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2006, 11:47:19 AM »

i've had a sneaking suspicion about who he is, but i'm not quite sure how to ask without it being potentially revealing. if i'm right i sure as hell don't want to ruin things.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2006, 11:54:44 AM »
Thats what I say. Although...I am curious about the one known as...'spotter'.

I like taunting people who are all dying to find out a sliver of fact or truth about him.

Dang...imagine how much info one can retreive about him to put a GALACTIC owning on him if they just...had his cell phone number and the name of his company in a particular suburb of St. Louis.
OK you know him right?then its clear that he is not teenager.because he is working for a company.
Then there are possible two explanations threr,,,he is hyper insecure like normal kids OR he is pretending himself like a kid. Then what is his porpose??

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2006, 11:56:45 AM »

He is very sarcastic and loves this type of humor. He likes to 'pretend' to be this Grade-A asshole when in reality...he isn't. He just goes with the 'spirit' of Getbig.

He OWNS his own buisness outside of St.Louis.

He isn't 14.
?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2006, 11:57:18 AM »

Why does the girl on the left look like she caught a mack truck with her face? This girl is supposedly 23? I guess when you look like Old Rooster, beggers can't be choosers....

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2006, 12:05:54 PM »
He is very sarcastic and loves this type of humor. He likes to 'pretend' to be this Grade-A asshole when in reality...he isn't. He just goes with the 'spirit' of Getbig.

He OWNS his own buisness outside of St.Louis.

He isn't 14.
Then what is his purpose? You think he is funny bashing great bber or young other teenager who lifts like girls?
Then he looks like he has a lot of stress from his job with acting a good adult.
So he flash out his stress here acting like stupid insecure kid.
How is that? Correct?

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2006, 12:06:44 PM »

Why does the girl on the left look like she caught a mack truck with her face? This girl is supposedly 23? I guess when you look like Old Rooster, beggers can't be choosers....

Great tits though.  Nice, big, and perky???

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2006, 12:10:14 PM »

Tis a horrible picture of her I agree.  I never said shes a 10, has a great body, huge heart and if i'm nuts for thinking shes pretty then so is every guy in this town, everyone is after tonya but then again, i also know people here call folks ugly just for the fuck of it.  heres a better pic, ain't i pretty with an orange fact tho.

Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2006, 12:13:07 PM »

This is the last known pic of Squad; i'll leave it to others to pick him out..

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2006, 12:14:58 PM »
If so , where is it?  i'm dying to see his pic. 

;)

Lisa

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2006, 12:15:53 PM »
She's pretty beat in this one, too. Hope your brown bagging this bitch, Nip/Tuck style.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2006, 12:17:43 PM »
She's pretty beat in this one, too. Hope your brown bagging this bitch, Nip/Tuck style.

She's attractive; his "tan" looks ridiculous unless he has Pakistani blood.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2006, 12:19:35 PM »

or.....does SquadFather even workout?  I think there lies the real question, i'm thinking Squadfather doesn't even weight train. 

could be another guy like pumpster.

pumpster acts like he's a bbing judge

he also posts advice in the training section.

oh, by the way, did i mention that pumpster doesnt even work out.  he uses a bowflex in his parents basement. 

if someone needs a picture, i can provide one as well.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2006, 12:20:46 PM »
Tis a horrible picture of her I agree.  I never said shes a 10, has a great body, huge heart and if i'm nuts for thinking shes pretty then so is every guy in this town, everyone is after tonya but then again, i also know people here call folks ugly just for the f**k of it.  heres a better pic, ain't i pretty with an orange fact tho.

Are you serious?  Come on.  I'm not trying to be mean, but if you continuously brag about your girl you should expect this.  She really is not attractive. I wouldn't even let her suck me off, let alone clip my toe nails.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2006, 12:20:58 PM »
could be another guy like pumpster.

pumpster acts like he's a bbing judge

he also posts advice in the training section.

oh, by the way, did i mention that pumpster doesnt even work out.  he uses a bowflex in his parents basement. 

if someone needs a picture, i can provide one as well.

What he's trying to say is that he's running a sale on Gazelles & Bows, PM this douchebag for details.

His pumpster obsession grows daily and is hilarious. Enjoying the attention. hahahaahahahahhhah