Author Topic: just check out ronnies ARMS size in this video...  (Read 7276 times)

logical?

• Getbig III
Re: just check out ronnies ARMS size in this video...
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2006, 03:37:07 AM »
MONSTER RETARDED COMMENT FROM A MONSTER ASSHOLE

Epic 15" left arm on Jay, fuck, I have a bigger one ::)

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2006, 03:41:31 AM »
even in the front double bi,jay looks better..just look how small ronnies lats look in the front double bi..jays legs look more cut and they look bigger than ronnies torn quads..

That is a horrible shot of Cutler, he has to be the most unsymmetrical Mr. O ever, look at differences in his arms and legs....

Actually I would be surprised if there is a current IFBB Pro who has worse symmetry than Jay.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2006, 03:45:08 AM »
That is a horrible shot of Cutler, he has to be the most unsymmetrical Mr. O ever, look at differences in his arms and legs....

Actually I would be surprised if there is a current IFBB Pro who has worse symmetry than Jay.
ok..what do you call this then???
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

logical?

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2006, 03:48:29 AM »

Infinitely better you blind retard.

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2006, 03:50:08 AM »

He looks horrible but at least his arms and legs look to be of a similar size, the same cannot be said of Jay.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2006, 03:53:47 AM »
He looks horrible but at least his arms and legs look to be of a similar size, the same cannot be said of Jay.
how can torn muscles look good..i think you are a newbie.you gotta learn alot about bodybuilding kiddo..stop making stupid comments
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2006, 03:56:12 AM »
how can torn muscles look good..i think you are a newbie.you gotta learn alot about bodybuilding kiddo..stop making stupid comments

That made me laugh!! You're a funny guy.  Now go back and read what I actually said  ::)

logical?

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2006, 04:02:11 AM »

How old are you? 19? ::)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2006, 05:32:05 AM »

look at the lower back :-\  better lat spread my ass.

Flower Boy Ran Away

body88

« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2006, 06:37:09 AM »

Epic 15" left arm on Jay, f**k, I have a bigger one ::)

Haha, complete bullshit. Your upper arms are the size of Cutlers forearm.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2006, 07:59:26 AM »

Haha, complete bullshit. Your upper arms are the size of Cutlers forearm.
STFU BITCH
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2006, 08:15:36 AM »

look at the lower back :-\  better lat spread my ass.

ok wheres the lower back on your pimp ronnie coleman..where are his lats?????
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2006, 08:59:38 AM »
yes, but lets be realistic for a moment.

lets look at how common it is to go down hill. All of these famous pros went downhill in their last shows compared to their bests:

sergio
arnold
ronnie
flex
dorian
nasser
Franco
Platz
and the list goes on.

This is bodybuilding. People don't stay young forever.

flex and dorian dont belong on that list.

flex got 7th in the Olympia after a kidney transplant and being 'drug free'.  eventhough he later admitted it was HRT dosages.

dorian looked great in 97.  he was the clear winner.  even nasser said dorian beat him.  he didnt bitch about it like you are. 

while not as great in his previous forms, yates still got a perfect score.  he wasnt the mess that ronnie showed up in this year and lost.  and lost easily.  not to mention 3 additional loses on the GP tour. 

time to accept reality hulkster

R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2006, 09:10:55 AM »
flex and dorian dont belong on that list.

flex got 7th in the Olympia after a kidney transplant and being 'drug free'.  eventhough he later admitted it was HRT dosages.

dorian looked great in 97.  he was the clear winner.  even nasser said dorian beat him.  he didnt bitch about it like you are. 

while not as great in his previous forms, yates still got a perfect score.  he wasnt the mess that ronnie showed up in this year and lost.  and lost easily.  not to mention 3 additional loses on the GP tour. 

time to accept reality hulkster

amazing post...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2006, 10:50:05 AM »
are you sure..his lats still looked like shit.look at his left lat...stop living inside ronnies asshole

NICE TO SEE YOU PHOTOSHOPPED THE PHOTO....HOW COULD HIS LEFT LAT BE SO DAMAGED LOOKING FROM THE FRONT YET IS NORMAL LOOKING FROM THE BACK SHOTS? YOU ARE THE PIECE OF SHIT...YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

SECOND THE LATER PHOTO SHOWED ANOTHER PHOTO SHOP...WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS LOOK AT THE VIDEO...CUZ HE IS AWSOME IN THE VIDEO WITH NO INJURIES AND NONE OF THESE LAT, LEG, ARM ISSUES.

FACE IT 2006 WAS A MAJOR GIFT FOR JAY AFTER HE OBVIOUSLY OFFERED HIS ASS UP TO THE FAG JUDGES WHO THOROUGHLY PLOWED HIM. HE HAS GROTESQUE SYMETRY PROBLEMS WITH HIS LEGS: RIGHT LEG SMALLER THAN THE LEFT AND LESS DEFINED. THE "NEWER" JAY IS BLOATED AS HELL OBVIOUSLY HE THINKS A MASSIVE CYCLE WILL DO IT FOR HIM. HIS ASS IS A WIDE AS THE SIDE OF A BARN AND LACKS REFINEMENT AND HIS HAMS LOOK LIKE SHIT. LET ME NOT EVEN ADDRESS HIS BACK.

TELL JAY TO KEEP THE TROPHY POLISHED AND LOOKING GOOD, BECAUSE HE WILLB E HANDING IT BACK TO RONNIE NEXT OLYMPIA.
C

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2006, 10:55:49 AM »
NICE TO SEE YOU PHOTOSHOPPED THE PHOTO....HOW COULD HIS LEFT LAT BE SO DAMAGED LOOKING FROM THE FRONT YET IS NORMAL LOOKING FROM THE BACK SHOTS? YOU ARE THE PIECE OF SHIT...YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

SECOND THE LATER PHOTO SHOWED ANOTHER PHOTO SHOP...WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS LOOK AT THE VIDEO...CUZ HE IS AWSOME IN THE VIDEO WITH NO INJURIES AND NONE OF THESE LAT, LEG, ARM ISSUES.

FACE IT 2006 WAS A MAJOR GIFT FOR JAY AFTER HE OBVIOUSLY OFFERED HIS ASS UP TO THE FAG JUDGES WHO THOROUGHLY PLOWED HIM. HE HAS GROTESQUE SYMETRY PROBLEMS WITH HIS LEGS: RIGHT LEG SMALLER THAN THE LEFT AND LESS DEFINED. THE "NEWER" JAY IS BLOATED AS HELL OBVIOUSLY HE THINKS A MASSIVE CYCLE WILL DO IT FOR HIM. HIS ASS IS A WIDE AS THE SIDE OF A BARN AND LACKS REFINEMENT AND HIS HAMS LOOK LIKE SHIT. LET ME NOT EVEN ADDRESS HIS BACK.

TELL JAY TO KEEP THE TROPHY POLISHED AND LOOKING GOOD, BECAUSE HE WILLB E HANDING IT BACK TO RONNIE NEXT OLYMPIA.
BRUTAL METLDOWN..hahahahah..thi s shit is getting better and better..aahahahah
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2006, 10:56:15 AM »

WTF?

All Hulkster's saying is that eventually, the top bodybuilders deteriorate with age. Something you're always harking on about, remember? ::)

lol, ND can't even give you a proper answer. Let's face it. The way he posts stuff about Coleman, Sergio etc. It sounds like he hates them.

body88

« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2006, 10:59:29 AM »

Hey samson!!!! Remember when you claimed I photoshopped pictures of Ronnie? Then I gave you the direct link to flex and owned you, Lol! Ronnie looked so bad you claimed photoshop, and they where all 100 percent legit!!!!!

Yowsa!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2006, 11:00:52 AM »

Hey samson!!!! Remember when you claimed I photoshopped pictures of Ronnie, then I gave you the direct link to flex and owned you? Lol! Ronnie looked so bad you claimed photoshop, and they where all 100 percent legit!!!!!

Yowsa!
correct...awesome post man
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

body88

« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2006, 11:02:03 AM »
correct...awesome post man

Lol, you did not photoshop shit. This guy is in the bathroom puking and crying over this photo!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2006, 11:04:08 AM »
Lol, you did not photoshop shit. This guy is in the bathroom puking and crying over this photo!
i don't know how to photo shop how can i photo shop it..this guys i pissed off cuz his pimp lost
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

body88

« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2006, 11:04:54 AM »
I dunno. Aahahaah you should photoshop his lat back on

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2006, 12:49:45 PM »
even in the front double bi,jay looks better..just look how small ronnies lats look in the front double bi..jays legs look more cut and they look bigger than ronnies torn quads..

Shadow, go eat some curry.  You are the biggest troll on this board.  Jay looks like shit. Zero symmetry.  He has no vascularity or definition.  It is a joke that he won.  Ronnie, even with the torn lat, eats his lunch in those pics.  It is sad that AMI has resorted to awarding the blockiest, least pleasing physique with the Mr. Olympia.  Even Dorian in 1997 looked better than that crap; he was awful that year BTW.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2006, 12:50:22 PM »
Shadow, go eat some curry.  You are the biggest troll on this board.  Jay looks like shit. Zero symmetry.  He has no vascularity or definition.  It is a joke that he won.  Ronnie, even with the torn lat, eats his lunch in those pics.  It is sad that AMI has resorted to awarding the blockiest, least pleasing physique with the Mr. Olympia.  Even Dorian in 1997 looked better than that crap; he was awful that year BTW.
hahaha go eat some curry!
bodybuildersreality.com

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2006, 12:51:10 PM »

How old are you? 19? ::)

He is old enough to not ever gotten laid.  I figure by looking at his pics he is mid-twenties going on twelve.  What a joke to humanity this one is (Shadow).