Author Topic: just check out ronnies ARMS size in this video...  (Read 7277 times)

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: just check out ronnies ARMS size in this video...
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2006, 12:56:46 PM »
IceCold, I have seen the the 1997 video and Dorian was not great by any means.  His symmetry was atrocious and his arms plain sucked.  His legs were not cut and he had no hams whatsoever.  Yeah, his back was big but not a shadow (wordplay  ;D) of his former self.  Dorian looked like shit in 1997 and would have gotten his ass handed to him in 1998.  However, according to ND, he would never lose.  ::) ::)  It proves that politics rule this sport.  Tell me that this year Jay looked his all-time best; not by a long shot.  Total BS.  Ronnie looked like ass and deserved 4th.  Victor Martinez should be the O.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2006, 07:54:46 PM »
lol, ND can't even give you a proper answer. Let's face it. The way he posts stuff about Coleman, Sergio etc. It sounds like he hates them.

thats because he's an idiot.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2006, 07:59:06 PM »
flex and dorian dont belong on that list.

flex got 7th in the Olympia after a kidney transplant and being 'drug free'.  eventhough he later admitted it was HRT dosages.

dorian looked great in 97.  he was the clear winner.  even nasser said dorian beat him.  he didnt bitch about it like you are. 

while not as great in his previous forms, yates still got a perfect score.  he wasnt the mess that ronnie showed up in this year and lost.  and lost easily.  not to mention 3 additional loses on the GP tour. 

time to accept reality hulkster

your post lost all credibility when you said dorian looked great in 1997.

Even the biggest dorian spooge swallower on this board, ND himself, says Dorian should have lost that year.

and you say he looked great and was a deserving winner..

dorian was MASSIVE in 97, but that was it.

very little detail to speak of, piss poor arms and quads, and a waist so wide you need airline tickets to get around it.
Flower Boy Ran Away