Author Topic: Is this a really bad thing???  (Read 4406 times)

KTMckay

Re: Is this a really bad thing???
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2006, 02:45:37 PM »
Just like it's weak for you to make the original post about wondering it you have a high reading. When the picture you took and posted, shows you what the reading actually says. ::)
It's not me being a dick. If you would like to think that, so be it. You already knew the answer and were being an imbecile. Not me being a dick.
Do you argue with a police officer about speeding 20 miles over the speed limit? "No officer, I was only doing 15mph over the limit!" The point is, you were still speeding.
Are you that thick, do you see the point now? ???

Just let it go man.... Just let it go.

KTMckay

« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2006, 02:51:10 PM »
The American Heart Association reccomends below 120 and below 80. So your OK with the lower number but the upper number is high. Maybe pre hypertension or worse. however , you can't just take your bloodpressure once. Take it over several day period, and at different times of the day. If you take  your blood pressure after you work out or exert yourself of course the upper number will be high.

Dont fool with your heart, a lot of people take it for granted, if you want to use it pass 60 you gotta take care of it. Make sure your doctor gives you a EKG, but more importantly request a Stress Test. If your doing steroids defintetly get a stress test to see if there is any enlarging of the heart.
Finally the answer ive been waiting for. Thanks alot!  ;D I've researched this subject a bit and i think i need to add cardio. I'm below 10% bodyfat and i always have been but never felt cardio was necessary. Maybe its not all about low fat :( I still have more to learn about the human body.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2006, 03:21:36 PM »
Just let it go man.... Just let it go.

:-* :-* :-*