Author Topic: new RONNIE COLEMAN nicknames  (Read 12468 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Re: new RONNIE COLEMAN nicknames
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2006, 10:52:34 AM »
You can't hit a nerve, at least with Jay, cause he doesn't have a single vien visible, although he has more wrinkles in his lower back alone, than my 90 year old grandma probably has all over her body hahahahahahaha.
ahhahaah..you are behaving as if coleman divorced your mom and then came back and raped her and then letf and then molested her.. i know truth hurts you kiwi shit..hahaha
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2006, 10:53:54 AM »
The shadow is one f*cked up pile of $hit. Get a life you dickless moron. And remember Cutler will never be as good as Ronnie was in 98, 99, 2000, 2003. Heck, even 97.
stop living in 98,99 2000 and 2003..this is 2006..this is what your pimp looks like now..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

body88

« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2006, 10:54:33 AM »
The shadow is one f*cked up pile of $hit. Get a life you dickless moron. And remember Cutler will never be as good as Ronnie was in 98, 99, 2000, 2003. Heck, even 97.

Haha, this guy has it out for white bodybuilders.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2006, 10:55:45 AM »
as we all know ronnie looked like shit this year.so here are some of the best nicknames that suits coleman

ronnie'PIECE OF SHIT' coleman
ronnie'LATLESS' coleman
ronnie'THE MUTANT TOAD ' coleman(special thanks to realkaratekid for this nickname)
ronnie'THE TRAIN WRECK' coleman
ronnie'THE GUT' coleman
ronnie'THE 8 TIME PIECE OF SHIT' coleman
ronnie'LEGLESS' coleman...
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

WELL WELL WELL IF IT IS NOT SHADOWFAG AT IT AGAIN....I SERIOUSLY THINK THAT THE PROBLEM IS SHADOWFAG HAS BEEN PLOWED THROUGH A TIME OR TWO BY SOME BIG BLACK BODYBUILDER AND IS NOW SCORNED...AND YOU KNOW THE OLD SAYING NOTHING LIKE A SCORNED WOMAN!!!!!

GET OFF THE SOAPBOX SHADOWFAG NO ONE IS LISTENING TO YOU!!!
C

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2006, 10:56:04 AM »
ahhahaah..you are behaving as if coleman divorced your mom and then came back and raped her and then letf and then molested her.. i know truth hurts you kiwi shit..hahaha

And you're acting like Jay let you lick his asshole for almost a whole minute after he shat in your mom's mouth, when in reality, all he's done so far is provide you with masturbation material. Tell me Shadow, since you're such a big fan of Jay - how many wrinkles does Jay have in his lower back? 948485857458484 or 958589438487548548585494 9858585854? Correct answer will get you a 5% discount on Jay's soiled posing trunk sale price.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2006, 10:57:44 AM »
WELL WELL WELL IF IT IS NOT SHADOWFAG AT IT AGAIN....I SERIOUSLY THINK THAT THE PROBLEM IS SHADOWFAG HAS BEEN PLOWED THROUGH A TIME OR TWO BY SOME BIG BLACK BODYBUILDER AND IS NOW SCORNED...AND YOU KNOW THE OLD SAYING NOTHING LIKE A SCORNED WOMAN!!!!!

GET OFF THE SOAPBOX SHADOWFAG NO ONE IS LISTENING TO YOU!!!
if no one is listening to me so why is everyone melting down faster than ice in this thread..hahaha..this thread is funny as hell
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2006, 11:00:10 AM »
And you're acting like Jay let you lick his asshole for almost a whole minute after he shat in your mom's mouth, when in reality, all he's done so far is provide you with masturbation material. Tell me Shadow, since you're such a big fan of Jay - how many wrinkles does Jay have in his lower back? 948485857458484 or 958589438487548548585494 9858585854? Correct answer will get you a 5% discount on Jay's soiled posing trunk sale price.
hahahha..your behaving like as if ronnie is your gay partner and he left you cuz he likes some tranny..ahhahaha..MONSTE R DEFENDING COLEMAN CUZ HE DUMPED YOU..hahah
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2006, 11:01:36 AM »
the "virgin"  shadow
the "never been laid" shadow
the "pedo" shadow
the "cocksmoker" shadow
the "skinny bitch" shadow
the "I love 13 year old girls" shadow
the "wheres my moisturizer" shadow
the "its legal in my country" shadow
the "sh sh sh sh sh" shadow
the "hey I love that cow" shadow
the "whats sex feel like?" shadow

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2006, 11:02:51 AM »
how many torn muscles does ronnie have?343287432784326874326843 26487.in the words of the realkaratekid..THE MUTANT TOAD
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2006, 11:03:57 AM »
ohh shut up you skinny bastard
Ohhhh.  Hims called me a name.  I's got my feewings hurted.  Daddy, please make the mean pimply-faced wanna-be that's living in his mom's basement stop being mean to me.

Your onslaught of pointless posts stink of desperation.  What's it like to have no self-esteem?  Please, enlighten the rest of the class.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2006, 11:04:12 AM »
hahahha..your behaving like as if ronnie is your gay partner and he left you cuz he likes some tranny..ahhahaha..MONSTE R DEFENDING COLEMAN CUZ HE DUMPED YOU..hahah

On the contrary, you're the one who starts a million threads everyday showcasing beefed up and oiled up 'studs' the ripped glutes of whom you never fail to sing the praises of. Hahahahahaha gayer than Jay's quad imbalance.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2006, 11:04:19 AM »
the "virgin"  shadow
the "pedo" shadow
the "cocksmoker" shadow

the "gobieating"  shadow
the "monkeyworshiping" shadow
the "Ikillmywifeforanothermit gift" shadow

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2006, 11:05:21 AM »
Ohhhh.  Hims called me a name.  I's got my feewings hurted.  Daddy, please make the mean pimply-faced wanna-be that's living in his mom's basement stop being mean to me.

Your onslaught of pointless posts stink of desperation.  What's it like to have no self-esteem?  Please, enlighten the rest of the class.
shut up you crackhead
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2006, 11:07:01 AM »
Ohhhh.  Hims called me a name.  I's got my feewings hurted.  Daddy, please make the mean pimply-faced wanna-be that's living in his mom's basement stop being mean to me.

Your onslaught of pointless posts stink of desperation.  What's it like to have no self-esteem?  Please, enlighten the rest of the class.

triple H--did he call "you" a skinny bastard???  Ive seen your pics and know the shadow weighs like a buck 60.  And he calls you a skinny bastard??????  ahhahahaahahha  the shadow has lost his mind----but sadly not his virginity

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2006, 11:07:37 AM »
shut up you crackhead

Haha brutal intimidation.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2006, 11:08:14 AM »
the "virgin"  shadow
the "pedo" shadow
the "cocksmoker" shadow
mmmmuuhahahahah..did you smash your keyboard when you typed this shit..ahahha MONSTER INSECURITY ISSUES..you guys make me laugh
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2006, 11:09:20 AM »
Shadow, do you prefer sucking Jay's dick or do you prefer getting reamed by Marcus Ruhl?

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2006, 11:09:38 AM »
Haha brutal intimidation.
monster ass kissing..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2006, 11:11:06 AM »
Shadow, do you prefer sucking Jay's dick or do you prefer getting reamed by Marcus Ruhl?
kiwiol, do you prefer getting ass raped by the squad members or getting ass raped by true adonis?
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2006, 11:11:27 AM »
shut up you crackhead
Okay, you got me.  

But as of today, I'm gonna stop smoking crack, and rely on proper nutrition and training so that one day, MAYBE, I can be as massive as you.

If I promise to be as much of a leviathan as you at my next competition, THEN, will you stop making fun of me?  My fragile psyche is about to shatter.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2006, 11:12:36 AM »
kiwiol, do you prefer getting ass raped by the squad members or getting ass raped by true adonis?

With all due respect, I wasn't the one who wrote an open letter to my dad. Hahahahahaha Getbiggers, look at the open letter Shadow wrote to his 'dad' in my board (the V)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=109319.0

Hahahahahahahaha gayer than Jay being Mr Olympia

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2006, 11:13:38 AM »
Okay, you got me. 

But as of today, I'm gonna stop smoking crack, and rely on proper nutrition and training so that one day, MAYBE, I can be as massive as you.

If I promise to be as much of a leviathan as you at my next competition, THEN, will you stop making fun of me?  My fragile psyche is about to shatter.
just go and suck off true adonis with a krispy creme in your mouth
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2006, 11:14:06 AM »
Gayer than Jay's (epic lack of) vascularity

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2006, 11:14:24 AM »
shadow--heres the truth--just facts, no melting down, no lies.

you are a paki--people look at you and hate you because of 9/11 and you will be stuck with that issue the rest of your life.  You come from the most hated race on the planet.  You are a virgin, and your prospects for getting laid in the near future are obviously slim to none.  You were attracted to a 13 year old girl.  That is a warning sign for some serious mental issues---there is just simply no excuse for that.  Girls--all girls--will look at you and never ever go, hey that guy is good looking.  No matter what you accomplish in the gym, you come from a race that produces 100% unattractive males, and females never find them attractive.  From now to the day you die you will be mocked for your voice, your appearance and your ethnic background (eg.  thank you very much, come again).  These are just facts, things that you will never be able to get away from.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2006, 11:15:01 AM »
Gayer than Jay's 14 " right arm