Author Topic: new RONNIE COLEMAN nicknames  (Read 12526 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: new RONNIE COLEMAN nicknames
« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2006, 11:35:58 AM »
haha good thread kiwiol bashing jay "squad approved" cutler

Still nowhere near as funny as you posting in the V more than any other board except for the G & O, even though you always call for it to be shut down and even though you have your own board to mod ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2006, 11:40:47 AM »
Still nowhere near as funny as you posting in the V more than any other board except for the G & O, even though you always call for it to be shut down and even though you have your own board to mod ;D ;D ;D ;D

yeah right  ::)
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2006, 11:42:43 AM »
yeah right  ::)

Click on your profile, click on show statistics for this member and see which board you're second most active in  ;D ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2006, 11:43:40 AM »
Click on your profile, click on show statistics for this member and see which board you're second most active in  ;D ;D

i know all about stats. i used to run the v board. naturally i've spent a good deal of time there. it's gone downhill ever since then.

hope this helps.

now go bash sarcasm and mos hero jay cutler some more
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #79 on: December 18, 2006, 11:48:15 AM »
i know all about stats. i used to run the v board. naturally i've spent a good deal of time there. it's gone downhill ever since then.

hope this helps.

now go bash sarcasm and mos hero jay cutler some more

You ran the V board for even less time than you ran the Y, which was under a week. And you may have made a few posts then. But over 95, if not 98% of your posts in the V are after the SQUAD took it over. Hahahahahaha don't act naive here Bluto - I just owned you big time 8)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #80 on: December 18, 2006, 11:50:31 AM »
You ran the V board for even less time than you ran the Y, which was under a week. And you may have made a few posts then. But over 95, if not 98% of your posts in the V are after the SQUAD took it over. Hahahahahaha don't act naive here Bluto - I just owned you big time 8)

actually when i got bored with the v board i left it alltogether. you, for months begged me to go there and post. everybody know it's the worst board on getbig. only the same half dozen people ever post there
one might accidentely end up there in a thread, but only because it started elsewhere and got moved.

carry on
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #81 on: December 18, 2006, 11:53:49 AM »
actually when i got bored with the v board i left it alltogether. you, for months begged me to go there and post. everybody know it's the worst board on getbig. only the same half dozen people ever post there
one might accidentely end up there in a thread, but only because it started elsewhere and got moved.

carry on

You didn't leave, I kicked you out. And I didn't ask you to post, but BSB. So, your admitting that you're BSB's gimmick is a massive self-ownage (yet again). And it's funny how you say it's the worst board on Getbig - bad or not, I know you love it cause you post there more than even most of the regulars there do, including myself ;D ;D ;D ;D

Plus, no thread that gets dumped into the V stays there. I merge it or remove it, so every post of yours in the V is something you made in the V :D

The Heckler

« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2006, 11:54:20 AM »
Bluto=PWN3D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2006, 11:57:28 AM »
You didn't leave, I kicked you out. And I didn't ask you to post, but BSB. So, your admitting that you're BSB's gimmick is a massive self-ownage (yet again). And it's funny how you say it's the worst board on Getbig - bad or not, I know you love it cause you post there more than even most of the regulars there do, including myself ;D ;D ;D ;D

Plus, no thread that gets dumped into the V stays there. I merge it or remove it, so every post of yours in the V is something you made in the V :D

all lies.
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2006, 12:03:10 PM »
all lies.

Pretty lame even by your standards. Everyone knows that every single word I've written there is true. Hell, even your boy Danielson and other guys who are anti-SQUAD and / or neutral will back up what I've said. It was pretty plainly visible for anyone to see. Face it BlutostreetBandit, you're a lame gimmick and you got owned big time 8)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #85 on: December 18, 2006, 12:04:30 PM »
Pretty lame even by your standards. Everyone knows that every single word I've written there is true. Hell, even your boy Danielson and other guys who are anti-SQUAD and / or neutral will back up what I've said. It was pretty plainly visible for anyone to see. Face it BlutostreetBandit, you're a lame gimmick and you got owned big time 8)

meltdown
Z

The Heckler

« Reply #86 on: December 18, 2006, 12:04:51 PM »

i can also confirm that everything kiwiol has said is true.  sorry blew-toe

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #87 on: December 18, 2006, 12:05:42 PM »
meltdown

Translation: I'm pretty desperate and will try the 'meltdown' tactic here, since I've been owned and don't have anything to say ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #88 on: December 18, 2006, 12:07:24 PM »
i can also confirm that everything kiwiol has said is true.  sorry blew-toe

you cant confirm shit gimmick, if one thing you make the lies more obvious
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #89 on: December 18, 2006, 12:09:34 PM »

Isn't that ironic given you're the dumbest and lamest gimmick in that just about everyone knows that you're BSB? BTW, meltdown ;D

The Heckler

« Reply #90 on: December 18, 2006, 12:10:33 PM »

hi BSB  ;)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #91 on: December 18, 2006, 12:12:13 PM »
Isn't that ironic given you're the dumbest and lamest gimmick in that just about everyone knows that you're BSB? BTW, meltdown ;D

i dont know anyone who believes that other than you
Z

The Heckler

« Reply #92 on: December 18, 2006, 12:13:10 PM »

a lot of people do

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #93 on: December 18, 2006, 12:14:22 PM »

Try just about everyone else dumbass. Like I've said time and time again, you're the dumbest piece of shit for thinking you're still fooling people into believing you're a different person from BSB ;D ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #94 on: December 18, 2006, 12:15:05 PM »
a lot of people do

like who? i know we fooled sarcasm to believe it and he made an ass out of himself, he later gave up that idea and thought i was ron (and made an ass of himself, again!)

funny shit. me and bsb had a good laugh. thanks for reminding me!  :) ;D
Z

The Heckler

« Reply #95 on: December 18, 2006, 12:16:27 PM »
like who? i know we fooled sarcasm to believe it and he made an ass out of himself, he later gave up that idea and thought i was ron (and made an ass of himself, again!)

::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #96 on: December 18, 2006, 12:17:25 PM »

Why do you say 'me and bsb' like you're actually 2 separate, different people ???

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #97 on: December 18, 2006, 12:19:52 PM »
Why do you say 'me and bsb' like you're actually 2 separate, different people ???

6 months and you cant come up with anything else than this? haha and kiwiol just keep on owning himself

"hey guys, its me kiwiol! i got a plan on how to bring that bad boy bluto down!"
"oh yeah? no way kiwiol, it cant be done, we squad-members tried everything!"
"well im gonna claim he's someone on else on getbig!!!"
"you mean, like a gimmick?"
"yep!!!"
"wow i think you're onto something, great plan!"

Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #98 on: December 18, 2006, 12:22:09 PM »
6 months and you cant come up with anything else than this? haha and kiwiol just keep on owning himself

"hey guys, its me kiwiol! i got a plan on how to bring that bad boy bluto down!"
"yep!!!"

Hahahahahaha Epic meltdown upon hearing the truth. Take a break and get back to posting once your blood pressure returns to normal Broadstreet ;D ;D

Also, why do you say bad BOY Bluto? When did you get your gender confirmed ???

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 18, 2006, 12:23:26 PM »

"yep!!!"

;D