Author Topic: Stupid people at work  (Read 9074 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Stupid people at work
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2006, 03:08:43 PM »
Sometimes just to amuse myself I'll bring in a couple dozen donuts and set them in the office (having eaten none myself), and watch the heifers come to the trough and feed.  ;D

Bring em in a feedbag next time.

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2006, 03:09:31 PM »
That's the prepackaged crap with that weird ass dried butter on it and every other preservative chemical under the son. Actual self-popped popcorn is pretty void of calories and pretty much anything at all. It is just puffed up corn kernels after all. I like mine with a lil' salt, s'not too bad.

I am well aware of that but can you tell my one company that has employees that actually eat anything besides prepackaged crap?  you dont see too many popcorn machines around.

luv2build

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2006, 03:10:34 PM »
yeah i hear that a lot?  i always tell them you couldnt get that muscular if you tried.

KTMckay

« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2006, 03:22:30 PM »
Sometimes just to amuse myself I'll bring in a couple dozen donuts and set them in the office (having eaten none myself), and watch the heifers come to the trough and feed.  ;D
Thats some of the funniest shit ive ever read on here. I just imagine all these fat chicks and hips hanging out over jeans all over the place. and it makes me LAUGH. Thats good shit man im gonna have to start doing that.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2006, 05:06:45 PM »
Take this noobish, pedo-crap the hell off my thread and head back to your perv hole oldtimer!
hahahahaha, "perv hole', classic.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2006, 05:53:10 PM »
My office is in the same plaza as the bally's that I have a membership to, and with about 80 people in my department you would think that I could convince ONE person to come to the gym with me.  One friggin person.  Nope.  These guys come in here with igloo coolers filled with all kinds of shit.  One guy drinks a 12 pack of mountain dew every day, and he's proud of this.  Most people have some sort of candy bowl on their desk.  It's truly sad.  Every day i come from the gym into the office and the same two guys are outside chain smoking (must be their break time) and have dumb weightlifting jokes, or do the hanz and franz bit as I walk by.  I bet they think they are so funny.  Whats funny is im not the guy thats going to be living out my last days hooked to a respirator.

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2006, 11:54:45 PM »
This thread is brilliant, there are two entirely different conversations going on, both ignoring the other.  A classic getbig thread!
It hasn't helped...

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2006, 02:01:17 AM »
Yeah, all that muscle is going to turn into fat.  You got me there, but for the next 30 years, I'll be semi-jacked! :o
I used to hate fat people when I was younger, then I realized how genetics play a pivotal role in your appearance.  So, I cut fat people some slack and pretty much became indifferent to someone's weight.  Though I could still careless, whether someone is thin or not, I must admit, the cycle most fat people go through is completely ridiculous.
I've never seen so many weak willed people in my life.  Most can't change their eating habits or go with a gym routine for very long, it's pathetic.  Then you hear, do I look fat?  Well fuck, of course.  You do nothing but whine about being fat, but never take the proper steps to change.  Really, I don't care how heavy someone is, if they're happy being that way, great...stay fat.  However, don't cry a river cause you have "tried" so hard to lose weight, but just have such "poor" genetics that you can't.  If I were 220lbs of fat at 5' 7", I'd lay money I could be shredded in a year at 190lbs....no problem.  Just look at the car lines outside fast food places, crazy.  Forget being fat and out of shape, feeling like a pile of shit daily must suck.
N

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 19, 2006, 02:11:57 AM »
Same problem at my work - I've got this annoying Paki that sits across from me and proceeds to ask me how much weight I bench. I try and tell him I don't do benches (I prefer inclines) but he's having none of it. He then tells me he's got a cousin who's bigger and stronger than me but then he stopped training and now the muscle has turned into fat. Yeah, whatever, I'm thinking.
I try and explain to him that if you continue to eat the same amount of food as when you were training then of course you're going to put on fat because the muscle will atrophy and bodyfat over the muscle will increase giving the illusion that muscle has turned into fat. But he doesn't believe me so I've given up on those clowns.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #59 on: December 19, 2006, 02:58:34 AM »
Awesome thread, I hate fat people that are so out of tune when it comes to being healthy and in shape yet they all have something to say about it.
I

thepeg

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2006, 04:38:28 AM »
i'm not trying to take up for fat people, i've been accused of being insensitive plenty of times towards them, but i once took a continueing education class because of my job and it was on addictions which covered everything from booze, drugs and believe it or not food. before u say that its bullshit i have seen a fat girl at my job look at a piece of food as if it was the the most sensual object they have ever seen, just stare it down, or talk about a piece of chocolate like i would talk about the best sex i've ever had. she went to one of those amusement packs, universal i think and said that she watched them make chocolate for ONE hour!!!(i guess their is a store there that u can watch this for whatever reason) at the time she was dieting and didnt eat any, she lost 100 lbs after about 1.5 years but she fell off the wagon and gained it back in half that time. she used to but mcdonalds breakfast food just to smell it and bring it to work and let the guys eat it (when she was dieting). in the addictions class the instructor said that some people have a drug like response to food (no he wasnt fat)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2006, 05:47:08 AM »
i'm not trying to take up for fat people, i've been accused of being insensitive plenty of times towards them, but i once took a continueing education class because of my job and it was on addictions which covered everything from booze, drugs and believe it or not food. before u say that its bullshit i have seen a fat girl at my job look at a piece of food as if it was the the most sensual object they have ever seen, just stare it down, or talk about a piece of chocolate like i would talk about the best sex i've ever had. she went to one of those amusement packs, universal i think and said that she watched them make chocolate for ONE hour!!!(i guess their is a store there that u can watch this for whatever reason) at the time she was dieting and didnt eat any, she lost 100 lbs after about 1.5 years but she fell off the wagon and gained it back in half that time. she used to but mcdonalds breakfast food just to smell it and bring it to work and let the guys eat it (when she was dieting). in the addictions class the instructor said that some people have a drug like response to food (no he wasnt fat)

umm..that is called having no self control... We all love food, and at times we all pig out. BUT, these people do it everyday. They don't understand what the word moderation means

a cup of starbucks is like 400 calories..that is a meal.  And they have several cups plus their regular large meals.
Here comes the money shot

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2006, 05:54:41 AM »
Completely sympathize!   I've turned down more cake and pie slices that I can count with all my fingers and toes.   It's as though I've just slapped one of their ugly children when I decline yet another holiday slop plate.

lol, this is so true.

the next phase is to not invite you out at lunch time...."oh, he eats healthy"

dude, just buy a dozen krispy kreme one morning and set it down in the kitchen as a peace offering.  Make sure that you stand back from the stampede.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2006, 05:58:36 AM »
In every office there are a bunch of cows that is on a group diet, having a salad for lunch. Then by 2:30 they break down and pig out. Then when you walk by they avoid eye contact with you.

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2006, 07:47:22 AM »

You should have told her "Oh, so then you must have been REALLY muscular in the past, huh Mama Cass" then farted and walked away.  8)

:D funny

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2006, 08:14:42 AM »
My office is in the same plaza as the bally's that I have a membership to, and with about 80 people in my department you would think that I could convince ONE person to come to the gym with me.  One friggin person.  Nope.  These guys come in here with igloo coolers filled with all kinds of shit.  One guy drinks a 12 pack of mountain dew every day, and he's proud of this.  Most people have some sort of candy bowl on their desk.  It's truly sad.  Every day i come from the gym into the office and the same two guys are outside chain smoking (must be their break time) and have dumb weightlifting jokes, or do the hanz and franz bit as I walk by.  I bet they think they are so funny.  Whats funny is im not the guy thats going to be living out my last days hooked to a respirator.

Fucking classic shit.. 8)
K

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 19, 2006, 08:28:48 AM »

lol, this is so true.

the next phase is to not invite you out at lunch time...."oh, he eats healthy"

dude, just buy a dozen krispy kreme one morning and set it down in the kitchen as a peace offering.  Make sure that you stand back from the stampede.

Not being invited to lunch......been there, well actually I'm still there.   I used to get asked everyday, but after months and months of me bringing my lunch and turning them down daily they finally got the message, but yes I still occassionally get the, "don't ask him.....he eats 'healthy',"  bullshit.

AHAHAAHH!!!   They're all gonna die of heart disease though.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2006, 08:54:24 AM »
the problem with a big company is that there's so many people that its always someone's birthday, baby shower, Xth anniversary, blah blah blahb

and every event must include the most ridiculous food available, with cakes, cupcakes, chocolates, cookies, etc from local bakeries that use enormous amounts of saturated fats

these fatties see such events as a mandatory "vacation" from their "oh i usually eat healthy" lifestyle and just go hog wild and pig out with each other, smiling about it the whole time, and talking about "How bad we are!!"  these vacations happen several times a week, and thus its a permanent fat-land vacation

that being said, i will partake in about 2-3 donuts on fridays if the big man down the hall brings them in, it replenishes the glycogen i've lost from the thursday leg workout.   monster justification
its comin today

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #68 on: December 19, 2006, 09:06:12 AM »
I love fat people.  They come to me to loose weight and pay for common sense.  My studio is in a mall and allot of the doors look like your going in one store when your going in another.  I have a uniform store right next door.  Many times an overweight waitress will take the wrong door, look around and say "Oh wrong place".  I try to get in a fast "NO right place".  A few have taken a look and even signed up for a nutritional program.  Some even stayed for personal training. 

Seeing the look on their faces when they see that their is help and maby, just maby some divine intervention sent them to me.  I've had at least a dozen people come in the wrong door and found it to be the right door for them.

Nothing like seeing the expression on someones face who stuck to it and came in with 50lbs. of fat to loose and does.  The transformation has literally brought a tear to some of the fat chicks who never thought they'd ever be able to put on a bathing suit again.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2006, 09:08:21 AM »
I love fat people.  They come to me to loose weight and pay for common sense.  My studio is in a mall and allot of the doors look like your going in one store when your going in another.  I have a uniform store right next door.  Many times an overweight waitress will take the wrong door, look around and say "Oh wrong place".  I try to get in a fast "NO right place".  A few have taken a look and even signed up for a nutritional program.  Some even stayed for personal training. 

Seeing the look on their faces when they see that their is help and maby, just maby some divine intervention sent them to me.  I've had at least a dozen people come in the wrong door and found it to be the right door for them.

Nothing like seeing the expression on someones face who stuck to it and came in with 50lbs. of fat to loose and does.  The transformation has literally brought a tear to some of the fat chicks who never thought they'd ever be able to put on a bathing suit again.
wow!!! you must look like a greek statue, "buffbodz". ::)

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #70 on: December 19, 2006, 09:53:43 AM »
wow!!! you must look like a greek statue, "buffbodz". ::)

No Squadfarther ::),  Just in good shape compaired to the rest of the world.  Plus I know what I'm doing and love my work.  You gotta look the part, no?  www.nutritionaledge.org  Plus being fat once and not just talk the talk helps.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #71 on: December 19, 2006, 09:55:49 AM »
I work with lots of different people....stay on topic fuckmouth.

Definitely should be PeeWee's secret word of the day.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #72 on: December 19, 2006, 11:27:39 AM »
Same problem at my work - I've got this annoying Paki that sits across from me and proceeds to ask me how much weight I bench. I try and tell him I don't do benches (I prefer inclines) but he's having none of it. He then tells me he's got a cousin who's bigger and stronger than me but then he stopped training and now the muscle has turned into fat. Yeah, whatever, I'm thinking.
My absolute favorite.  The guy who knows someone who is "bigger/stronger than you are".  The last time someone said this to me was my landlords wife.  She said her son was about my age and also "lifted weights".  I said, "Yeah, really."  Meanwhile, I know unless he's juicing his head off, there's no way he remotely resembles me..just usually the case.
Her son came over one day to help install a patio, then she saw me in a sleeveless and said, "Oh, yeah, you're bigger than he is."  I said, "Don't feel bad, after all, I'm the Natural Express." :o
N

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 19, 2006, 11:29:23 AM »
Definitely should be PeeWee's secret word of the day.

That show used to crack me up!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #74 on: December 19, 2006, 11:54:41 AM »
In every office there are a bunch of cows that is on a group diet, having a salad for lunch. Then by 2:30 they break down and pig out. Then when you walk by they avoid eye contact with you.

Well if they're eating salad (and nothing else) for lunch, that should tell you right there they don't have the first clue how to go about losing fat.
Ron: "I am lazy."