Author Topic: Stupid people at work  (Read 9060 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: Stupid people at work
« Reply #75 on: December 19, 2006, 12:49:03 PM »
And here we go today!  Another woman (a sweetheart by the way) brings in a big platter of homemade cookies for the holidays.....sweet gesture from a sweet woman, but damn this is the 4th platter in 2 days this week (4 different folks by the way)!   She's not a fatty by the way....runs at lunch and stuff....healthy physique.   Although, the office Jabbas swarmed her when the she dropped off the platter this morning....nothing more intimidating than a herd of fat women swarming the chocolate cookie tray!    All saying shit like, "Well, I just had a Pepsi and two carne guisada and cheese tacos for breakfast, but what's 4 cookies gonna do.... c'mon, it's the holidays!!"

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #76 on: December 19, 2006, 12:53:30 PM »
And here we go today!  Another woman (a sweetheart by the way) brings in a big platter of homemade cookies for the holidays.....sweet gesture from a sweet woman, but damn this is the 4th platter in 2 days this week (4 different folks by the way)!   She's not a fatty by the way....runs at lunch and stuff....healthy physique.   Although, the office Jabbas swarmed her when the she dropped off the platter this morning....nothing more intimidating than a herd of fat women swarming the chocolate cookie tray!    All saying shit like, "Well, I just had a Pepsi and two carne guisada and cheese tacos for breakfast, but what's 4 cookies gonna do.... c'mon, it's the holidays!!"

Dude - take youre digital camera in tomorrow and take some pics, and post these beasts in their feeding frenzy !
K

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #77 on: December 19, 2006, 12:57:52 PM »
I just got the ole classic "all that muscle is just gonna turn into fat in 10 years" bullshit from a big fat chick here at work.

i woulda said " wow you musta been really muscular back in the day" ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #78 on: December 19, 2006, 01:54:22 PM »
All saying shit like, "Well, I just had a Pepsi and two carne guisada and cheese tacos for breakfast, but what's 4 cookies gonna do.... c'mon, it's the holidays!!"
Yeah, it's the holidays!  Cause your body digests food differently at these times. ::)  Another fatbody excuse for no discipline.  I don't give a shit if it's snowing on New Year's Eve and I have a broken leg, I'll get to the gym.
N

Jr. Franco

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: December 19, 2006, 01:56:03 PM »
Dude - take youre digital camera in tomorrow and take some pics, and post these beasts in their feeding frenzy !

that was freaking awsome hahahah!
Aint a hobby, way of Life

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 19, 2006, 02:08:47 PM »
i woulda said " wow you musta been really muscular back in the day" ;D

AHAHAAHH!!  That is pretty fuggin funny!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 19, 2006, 02:09:57 PM »
Yeah, it's the holidays!  Cause your body digests food differently at these times. ::)  Another fatbody excuse for no discipline.  I don't give a shit if it's snowing on New Year's Eve and I have a broken leg, I'll get to the gym.

These fatties really got you worked up there.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #82 on: December 19, 2006, 02:12:19 PM »
fat people arent the only stupid ones at work!!!!

theres the other guy who rolls around during casual friday in an aeropostale medium shirt trying to show off a pair of 14" cannons while gripping his leather tablet cover in an overly tight manner to try and flex the triceps!!

he must know what we all have been trying to figure out:  nothing impresses the 70 year old secretaries like your sandblasted boot-cut jeans plastered against your 20" quads!!!

hahahahah

gayer than an appreciation thread
its comin today

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 19, 2006, 03:02:59 PM »

theres the other guy who rolls around during casual friday in an aeropostale medium shirt trying to show off a pair of 14" cannons while gripping his leather tablet cover in an overly tight manner to try and flex the triceps!!

he must know what we all have been trying to figure out:  nothing impresses the 70 year old secretaries like your sandblasted boot-cut jeans plastered against your 20" quads!!!

hahahahah

That's a whole 'nother thread in and of itself AHAHAHAHAAH!!!    Yes, that's a prime example of a tiny tit that doesn't know his fuggin place!

thepeg

• Getbig II
« Reply #84 on: December 20, 2006, 04:41:44 AM »
yea dude seriously, take a pic saying that you want to have some pics of your co-workers during christmas and post them!!!!

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #85 on: December 20, 2006, 07:04:11 PM »

LOL ya.  They all think alike and have a cirten mind set that I cant exactly describe but I do want to DDT all of them.

Think a fat chick would sell a DDT?

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: December 20, 2006, 07:28:39 PM »

If you're out of high school and wearing Aeropostale, you've got bigger problems than 14" guns.
Ron Paul 2012

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Funniest post i've seen in awhile!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #87 on: December 24, 2006, 08:31:04 AM »

he must know what we all have been trying to figure out:  nothing impresses the 70 year old secretaries like your sandblasted boot-cut jeans plastered against your 20" quads!!!

hahahahah

hahahahaha,

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Funniest post i've seen in awhile!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #88 on: December 24, 2006, 08:40:11 AM »
Haha everyone knows a little tit like that.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #89 on: December 24, 2006, 08:46:57 AM »
hahah, yes!  he had just walked by like the little douchebag he is, his head on a swivel trying to see if anyone was checking him out.  i just shake my head every time.  you should have seen the christmas sweater that he wore on thursday, it was gayer than spf 45.    he couldnt keep it on himself very long though, by noon it was tied around his waste and the cannons were back on display!!!! 
its comin today

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 24, 2006, 08:49:56 AM »
hahah, yes!  he had just walked by like the little douchebag he is, his head on a swivel trying to see if anyone was checking him out.  i just shake my head every time.  you should have seen the christmas sweater that he wore on thursday, it was gayer than spf 45.    he couldnt keep it on himself very long though, by noon it was tied around his waste and the cannons were back on display!!!! 
hahahaha, probably fresh from his 10 sets of Cybex preacher curls with 50lbs. "workout" followed by 50 grams of totally unnecessary ion exchanged whey protein.

Bigbuthealthy

• Getbig II
« Reply #91 on: December 24, 2006, 08:50:34 AM »
Haha actually reminds me of my earlier years when i trained with 20 pound dumbells before a mirror at home. these bis looked monstrous in my eyes haha. oh brother..
240 at 10 bf.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #92 on: December 24, 2006, 09:05:11 AM »
hahahaha, probably fresh from his 10 sets of Cybex preacher curls with 50lbs. "workout" followed by 50 grams of totally unnecessary ion exchanged whey protein.

as long as he takes it within the 60 minute post workout window, because at 60:01 all absorption shuts down completely!
its comin today

Stavios

« Reply #93 on: December 24, 2006, 10:14:35 AM »
as long as he takes it within the 60 minute post workout window, because at 60:01 all absorption shuts down completely!

;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #94 on: December 24, 2006, 10:30:11 AM »

You work for Steve Blechman?  ???
HAHA, RON.....

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #95 on: December 24, 2006, 12:48:57 PM »

GOLEAFSGO

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: December 24, 2006, 01:08:09 PM »
LOL

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #97 on: December 24, 2006, 01:22:01 PM »
You work for Steve Blechman?  ???

hah, even blechman's classic arms crossed, push out biceps with hands, gay sunglasses on physique is better than this guys
its comin today

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #98 on: December 24, 2006, 02:36:30 PM »
hah, even blechman's classic arms crossed, push out biceps with hands, gay sunglasses on physique is better than this guys

HAHA, RON.....

PhoenixBuff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: December 25, 2006, 12:59:19 PM »
I lol'd.