Author Topic: SERGIO OLIVA=OVER-RATED  (Read 8901 times)

KTMckay

Re: SERGIO OLIVA=OVER-RATED
« Reply #75 on: December 19, 2006, 06:23:58 AM »
He needs pussy. Someone get this man some pussy STAT!!!! :o

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #76 on: December 19, 2006, 07:07:58 AM »
This is just my opinion....but I think that Lee Priest and Aaron Baker were both better bodybuilders than Sergio. If you saw either of those two standing next to Sergio in his prime, I think he wuld be blown away.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #77 on: December 19, 2006, 07:19:21 AM »
jay has quads where as sergio never knew what quads are..
I love the geniuses here who use pics of Oliva in middle age as a basis for mindless assumptions about small quads that don't balance. Priceless.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #78 on: December 19, 2006, 07:23:55 AM »
too small and arnie made him look like his bitch..
He looked better than Arnold here.

whats up with these stupid retarded sergio threads..he won 1 mr olympia un-opposed and the other mr olympia with only arnie competing that is 1969...he had chicken legs..other than having big arms oliva looked like shit..he had nothing other than having big arms and a stupid smile in all of his pics..pathetic waste of a pro bodybuilder
Chicken legs? You must mean Arnold. Oliva had great thighs that balanced perfectly with calves and the rest of the physique.

He won the Olympia 3 times.

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: December 19, 2006, 07:37:02 AM »
i am a fan but i ain't a fan this over-rated piece of shit bodybuilder..

Not to start crap about anyone, but i dont even have to see pics of u to know ur not even in the same ball park as sergio with regards size and development.

davie
It isn't the mountains ah

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #80 on: December 19, 2006, 07:43:44 AM »
The shadow = penis envie attention whore :D

just push some weight!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #81 on: December 19, 2006, 09:41:01 AM »
I love the geniuses here who use pics of Oliva in middle age as a basis for mindless assumptions about small quads that don't balance. Priceless.
oh shut up dumpster..he had no legs what so ever..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 19, 2006, 09:44:33 AM »
He looked better than Arnold here.
Chicken legs? You must mean Arnold. Oliva had great thighs that balanced perfectly with calves and the rest of the physique.

He won the Olympia 3 times.
arnld got better each year and sergio got worse..arnold might not have the biggest quads but balanced quads..his calves were light years ahead of sergio..arnold overall had big look to him where as sergio has a small look to him..mentioning oliva in the same sentence with arnold is an insult to arnold.sergio was an arnold wannabe..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #83 on: December 19, 2006, 09:47:13 AM »
The shadow = penis envie attention whore :D

wow making dex look a little small in the chest.....

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 19, 2006, 09:50:02 AM »
whats up with these stupid retarded sergio threads..he won 1 mr olympia un-opposed and the other mr olympia with only arnie competing that is 1969.wheres the greatness there....yeah what a great bodybuilder..he had chicken legs..other than having big arms oliva looked like shit..he had nothing other than having big arms and a stupid smile in all of his pics..pathetic waste of a pro bodybuilder

This thread is a waste of time, and space.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 19, 2006, 09:51:26 AM »
This thread is a waste of time, and space.
then don't post in it...stop contributing to this wasteness then jackass.go play some soccer and then masturbate to the pics of figo
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #86 on: December 19, 2006, 09:54:18 AM »
Dude to even compare a bodybuilder from 40 years ago to one now speaks to the older generation guy. Dude with the advancements teh sport has made as well as the money these guys get paid now. Like is not even a fair compairson. like seriously

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #87 on: December 19, 2006, 10:00:05 AM »
whats up with these stupid retarded sergio threads..he won 1 mr olympia un-opposed and the other mr olympia with only arnie competing that is 1969.wheres the greatness there....yeah what a great bodybuilder..he had chicken legs..other than having big arms oliva looked like shit..he had nothing other than having big arms and a stupid smile in all of his pics..pathetic waste of a pro bodybuilder

Just remember this nimrod. Sergio is "The Only Bodybuilder Ever To Win an Olympia Unopposed" Nuff Said.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 19, 2006, 10:01:56 AM »
Dude to even compare a bodybuilder from 40 years ago to one now speaks to the older generation guy. Dude with the advancements teh sport has made as well as the money these guys get paid now. Like is not even a fair compairson. like seriously
dude when ever or where ever i post about a bodybuilder, they compare that bodybuilder to jay and start their stupid bashing..i never made any comparisons between jay and sergio.i only compared them when the sergio nuthuggers first started comparing sergio with jay.i do know that comparing a 2 different physiues from 2 different eras is stupidity..but some of you guys just hate the fact that iron jay beat a mutant toad fairly..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

body88

« Reply #89 on: December 19, 2006, 10:03:13 AM »
Just remember this nimrod. Sergio is "The Only Bodybuilder Ever To Win an Olympia Unopposed" Nuff Said.

Who was his competition when he won unopposed?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #90 on: December 19, 2006, 10:04:05 AM »
dude when ever or where ever i post about a bodybuilder, they compare that bodybuilder to jay and start their stupid bashing..i never made any comparisons between jay and sergio.i only compared them when the sergio nuthuggers first started comparing sergio with jay.i do know that comparing a 2 different physiues from 2 different eras is stupidity..but some of you guys just hate the fact that iron jay beat a mutant toad fairly..

Oh ok i thought you were honestly comparing the 2. As for jay cutler...eh not my cup of tea.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 19, 2006, 10:04:42 AM »
translation:sergio was a loser.anybody can win a competition when your the only person entering it..what a retard
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #92 on: December 19, 2006, 10:16:44 AM »
Methinks Shadow created this post just so it would give him an excuse to post a lot.  He knew beforehand that this topic would generate a lot of traffic and controversy.  Best to just let the post die to give Shadow more time to drool over his collection of Jay Cutler pictures. ;)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #93 on: December 19, 2006, 10:17:59 AM »
Methinks Shadow created this post just so it would give him an excuse to post a lot.  He knew beforehand that this topic would generate a lot of traffic and controversy.  Best to just let the post die to give Shadow more time to drool over his collection of Jay Cutler pictures. ;)

hahaha right on the mark!
just push some weight!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 19, 2006, 10:20:22 AM »
i just fucked my dad and after that i took some weed..i don't know what i am talking about cuz the weed has entered my mind
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 19, 2006, 10:22:54 AM »
i am the biggest attention seeker on getbig cuz i go back and forth by making the silly threads over and over again and posting skinny ass pics of myself..i love being laughed at
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #96 on: December 19, 2006, 10:45:10 AM »
translation:sergio was a loser.anybody can win a competition when your the only person entering it..what a retard
other people were qualified to compete but chose not to cause they were gonna get thier asses handed to them, they used to hold the universe and the olympia on the same day so everyone that won the universe coulda got up onstage for the olympia but chose not to.
nasser=piece of shit

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #97 on: December 19, 2006, 10:47:39 AM »
other people were qualified to compete but chose not to cause they were gonna get thier asses handed to them, they used to hold the universe and the olympia on the same day so everyone that won the universe coulda got up onstage for the olympia but chose not to.

Imagine that! The guy had to compete under a different name so that other man would not know it was him.
just push some weight!