Author Topic: SERGIO OLIVA=OVER-RATED  (Read 8905 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
SERGIO OLIVA=OVER-RATED
« on: December 19, 2006, 02:52:54 AM »
whats up with these stupid retarded sergio threads..he won 1 mr olympia un-opposed and the other mr olympia with only arnie competing that is 1969.wheres the greatness there....yeah what a great bodybuilder..he had chicken legs..other than having big arms oliva looked like shit..he had nothing other than having big arms and a stupid smile in all of his pics..pathetic waste of a pro bodybuilder
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
Re: SERGIO OLIVA=OVER-RATED
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 03:03:30 AM »
You truly are a retard aren't you... I actually fell bad for you, seriously... Ok go on now keep rambling...
I

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 03:05:55 AM »
You truly are a retard aren't you... I actually fell bad for you, seriously... Ok go on now keep rambling...
ooooh shut up mikethaasshole
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 03:06:45 AM »
What's up Shadow? You usually have positive things to say about all pro bodybuilders. I thought you were a fan?

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 03:08:18 AM »
What's up Shadow? You usually have positive things to say about all pro bodybuilders. I thought you were a fan?
i am a fan but i ain't a fan this over-rated piece of shit bodybuilder..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2006, 04:40:36 AM »
whats up with these stupid retarded sergio threads..he won 1 mr olympia un-opposed and the other mr olympia with only arnie competing that is 1969.wheres the greatness there....yeah what a great bodybuilder..he had chicken legs..other than having big arms oliva looked like shit..he had nothing other than having big arms and a stupid smile in all of his pics..pathetic waste of a pro bodybuilder

For you always self-proclaiming that you "know your bodybuilding" this is the most dumbass, uneducated thread I

have ever seen...By most of your posts one can tell you are a muscle-worshipping little man that most likely has

massive moods swings throughout the day due to not being able to understand why Jay Cutler won't send you his

soiled posing trunks that you offered him a massive amount of money for.....I really hope this helps you out...
You Can't Do It!!!

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2006, 04:42:59 AM »

THE SHADOW=RETARD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2006, 04:44:08 AM »
For you always self-proclaiming that you "know your bodybuilding" this is the most dumbass, uneducated thread I

have ever seen...By most of your posts one can tell you are a muscle-worshipping little man that most likely has

massive moods swings throughout the day due to not being able to understand why Jay Cutler won't send you his

soiled posing trunks that you offered him a massive amount of money for.....I really hope this helps you out...
SERGIO=OVER-RATED..HOPE THIS HELPS
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2006, 04:46:29 AM »
Isnt there some policy about posting too much. I have heard some people have been banned for this kind of behavior. Ron, I nominate theShadow.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2006, 04:47:00 AM »
SERGIO=OVER-RATEDA..HOPE THIS HELPS

Kinda the way you try to hype up bodybuilders from the past that never amounted to anything????....You seriously just go week by week on what bodybuilder currently turns you on lol.... ::)
You Can't Do It!!!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2006, 04:48:09 AM »
Isnt there some policy about posting too much. I have heard some people have been banned for this kind of behavior. Ron, I nominate theShadow.
why would ron ban me when i have a different opinion about a bodybuilder..this is a bodybuilding forum right?..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2006, 04:48:57 AM »

This is very true. Sergio Oliva has had never had even a hundredth of the amount of wrinkles in his lower back as Jay does hahahahahaha

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2006, 04:49:44 AM »
Kinda the way you try to hype up bodybuilders from the past that never amounted to anything????....You seriously just go week by week on what bodybuilder currently turns you on lol.... ::)
don't tell me about your sexual fanatasies about sergio oliva
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

KTMckay

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2006, 04:50:25 AM »
why would ron ban me when i have a different opinion about a bodybuilder..this is a bodybuilding forum right?..
Sergio was greater than just about any other bodybuilder thats ever existed you dicksock.

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2006, 04:50:39 AM »

His size and thickness were 30 years ahead of his time.  That is why people still admire him.  His upper body would hold up against the best of today.  His legs were smallish in comparison, but did not look out of place for his era.  Training and drugs have allowed bbers to make huge gains in leg development over the past decades.  Besides the fact that most of these bbers of Oliva's era did there cardio by running, which drastically alters legs size.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2006, 04:53:28 AM »

He wasn't talking about your opinions...He was making a complaint about you double-posting after yourself and filling up a whole page of multiple posts when someone causes you to meltdown....The truth seems to be harder for you to swallow than your make-shift Jay Cutler dildo shadow....lol
You Can't Do It!!!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2006, 04:53:42 AM »
This is very true. Sergio Oliva has had never had even a hundredth of the amount of wrinkles in his lower back as Jay does hahahahahaha
you hate cutler so much..you only see wrinkles on jays back on when you zoom the pic.you can carve out 2 sergios from one jay cutler
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2006, 04:54:34 AM »
His size and thickness were 30 years ahead of his time.  That is why people still admire him.  His upper body would hold up against the best of today.  His legs were smallish in comparison, but did not look out of place for his era.  Training and drugs have allowed bbers to make huge gains in leg development over the past decades.  Besides the fact that most of these bbers of Oliva's era did there cardio by running, which drastically alters legs size.

Well it's obvious he didn't like to do cardio then ::)
I

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2006, 04:55:47 AM »
He wasn't talking about your opinions...He was making a complaint about you double-posting after yourself and filling up a whole page of multiple posts when someone causes you to meltdown....The truth seems to be harder for you to swallow than your make-shift Jay Cutler dildo shadow....lol
i never liked his physiue..too small by todays standards..hope this helps
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

KTMckay

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2006, 04:57:01 AM »
Looks better than the current Mr Olympia

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2006, 04:57:35 AM »
Sergio was greater than just about any other bodybuilder thats ever existed you dicksock.
arnold was better and so is jay and dorian..peak ronnie that is from 1999 and 2003 was much better than this over-rated jackass
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

KTMckay

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2006, 04:59:01 AM »
Guns to the fullest.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2006, 04:59:30 AM »
Looks better than the current Mr Olympia
are you blind??jay looks thrice the size of oliva
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2006, 04:59:47 AM »
you hate cutler so much..you only see wrinkles on jays back on when you zoom the pic.you can carve out 2 sergios from one jay cutler

Cutler's a class act and a great bodybuilder and is much worthy of respect for what he's accomplished. However, what I don't like is you kissing his ass out of pure homosexual lust in the vain hopes that he'll give you a discount when you buy his soiled posing trunks. You're so queer that you are an embarrassment to the gay community, not to mention a f*cking retard who knows nothing about bodybuilding except that you want to get your hands all over the ripped glutes of those beefed up 'studs'.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2006, 05:01:26 AM »
i never liked his physiue..too small by todays standards..hope this helps

Wow you just proved how much of a dumbass you really are.....Thank you for proving my point so well...(hint: no one of Sergio's era holds a candle to today's standard dipshit)
You Can't Do It!!!