Author Topic: Your first time  (Read 2778 times)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Your first time
« on: December 19, 2006, 06:56:26 AM »
I was reading in Flex Wheelers book about the fist time he took steroids, and then the first time he injected, how he was crying and all.  So I started wondering about every one els.  How was your first steroid experience ?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Your first time
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 07:19:41 AM »
Crying? what a little bitch, it doesn't even hurt...

mine was fine, i was nervous but everything went smoothly...i remember sitting at my friends house and i couldn't quit massaging my delt.

8)

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 08:09:50 AM »
CRYING??????

are you sure he was talking about steroids...or his first shot for tetnus?

there was no crying....only the comment by my training partner at the time: "Welcome to the Darkside"

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 08:15:29 AM »
Yes
Crying

Page 44   top of the page

" I went in to the bathroom stall of the lockerroom and slowly loaded the amber fluid into the clear plastic chamber of the needle.  Then I sat down and cried for about a hour, just staring at this horrible, painful-looking device."

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 08:29:06 AM »
Wow...he definitely has some head issues.

8)

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2006, 08:54:55 AM »
Karl, your new av is completely destracting and i demand you remove it. Also its really embarrasing having an erection while im in the workplace.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2006, 09:01:28 AM »
Karl, your new av is completely destracting and i demand you remove it. Also its really embarrasing having an erection while im in the workplace.

would you rather me put the other one back up ?LOL

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2006, 09:13:15 AM »
Well for the first few weeks I had a freind do it and I watched him closely and read a lot about injecting.  Then finally when I had the nerve one morning to do it myself I was nervous and sweaty as hell.  After preparing the syringe with the juice.  I hovered over the area on my ass for awhile making sure it looked like I had the right area.  Then finally as I touched the needle to the skin it amazed me how easily it went in some pain ya but nothing to cry about.  They have never been easier.

I only hate it when a little blood comes out but other than that my advice to anyone who is afraid to do it themselves just try it and you will amaze yourself that its no big deal.

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2006, 09:22:37 AM »

would you rather me put the other one back up ?LOL
I suppose not, I guess I could just stay off the forum and do something constructive at work. Nahh, Ill just keep myself pushed under the desk so no one sees. I saw my buddy injecting some methyl test, either his needle was too small or that shit was too thick cause he couldnt get that plunger to move for the life of him. he ended up taking it out, said hed do it later.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2006, 12:12:55 PM »
My first time was with d-bol for the first six months so that doesn't count as they're orals.

My first time injecting was 2cc of Deca which I shot myself in the ass, in my bathroom, in my house.

The guy who sold me the gear had written me out a list of things I should be doing and they were very similar to what guys on this board had been saying.

I was so surprised when I stuck the needle in that it didn't actually hurt. That's what made it so easy. I had no bleeding, no bruises, no marks afterwards, nothing.

I started shooting in my outer thigh after that - twice a week, alternating the legs. No problems. I then went on to my shoulders and again, nothing major.

I've probably injected over 500 times and out of those I've probably hit a vein three or four times, mostly in my shoulder. I've never had "tren cough" or "deca dick" but they did make me very paranoiid and agressive and for the last 7 months I haven't touched gear and I'm now on anti-depressants to calm me down. I'll come off them in a few months time.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2006, 01:54:09 AM »
i was very nervous and sweating like a pig, well after I pulled the needle out (i injected into my thighs) and saw some spots of blood my heart rate went through the roof, I couldn't sit down for a while and kept walking in circles at high pace, the next 2 hours i was scared as hell........well when the time for my 4th injection came i took a closer look at the writing on the ampule and it said ''Nandrolone Dacanoate'', I checked the rest of the gear and it seemed to be ''real'' judging by the writing, but then it hit me.......why would someone sell me 10 amps which contained only one fake, I know i was a dumbass for not checking the gear after getting it,guess i learned my lesson the hard way   

marione

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2006, 03:23:17 AM »
my very first time was with winstrol and i my quad...
I was in the locker room of a gym ( it was closed) and I was sweating..but in the end it went well
now i do quads, shoulder, triceps....

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2006, 05:11:48 AM »
i was very nervous and sweating like a pig, well after I pulled the needle out (i injected into my thighs) and saw some spots of blood my heart rate went through the roof, I couldn't sit down for a while and kept walking in circles at high pace, the next 2 hours i was scared as hell........well when the time for my 4th injection came i took a closer look at the writing on the ampule and it said ''Nandrolone Dacanoate'', I checked the rest of the gear and it seemed to be ''real'' judging by the writing, but then it hit me.......why would someone sell me 10 amps which contained only one fake, I know i was a dumbass for not checking the gear after getting it,guess i learned my lesson the hard way   
very nervous ,  yeah ..
w

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2006, 10:42:22 AM »
Well you are shooting it in the upper right or left side of the ass so all you really need to do is look and stand sideways.  Its pretty easy.  I suggest you try it though yourself .  You may have to one day you never know.  That first one is always scarry though.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2006, 05:31:44 PM »
I was reading in Flex Wheelers book about the fist time he took steroids, and then the first time he injected, how he was crying and all.  So I started wondering about every one els.  How was your first steroid experience ?

I was doing Deca shots in my delts......

It wasn't a big deal, esp with 25G pins.

People make it out to be some life altering experience.

It wasn't a big deal and it's still not.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...