Author Topic: if leverone decides to get huge it will only take him a few months  (Read 1323 times)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
What a fucking dumbass this guy is, he thinks leverone gained 40 lbs naturally...

Originally Posted by paradox 
More than likely doing some basic pump ups. i know a friend who trains in leverones gym. and he said that hell do sometimes a full body workout but light shit just to get the pump into themuslce and nothing to heavy. then hell do some cardio on the treadmill. he also told me if leverone decides to get huge it will only take him a few months because he saw him go from 220 to 260 under 5 month!! talk about awesome genetics.

Complete post:
http://www.musculardevelopment.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2287
K

Delusional Liberal

• Getbig III
Re: if leverone decides to get huge it will only take him a few months
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 09:11:43 AM »
hey moron, levrone could easily get huge in 3 months, muscle memory, gear, food, genetics. he's done it before, many times, he can do it again.  you're in the wrong here.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 09:15:58 AM »
I read in a magazine once that levrone said he trains 3 or 4 months a year to prepare for the olympia, takes 8 or 9 months off.  Proves its all the gear they take, has nothing to do with hard work, its just who has the guts to take the most sauce.  Pro's are crumb bums of society.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 09:17:23 AM »
hey moron, levrone could easily get huge in 3 months, muscle memory, gear, food, genetics. he's done it before, many times, he can do it again.  you're in the wrong here.

Yes with GEAR ! paradox dipshit was saying he did it based on genetics alone (natural).
K

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 09:18:16 AM »
I read in a magazine once that levrone said he trains 3 or 4 months a year to prepare for the olympia, takes 8 or 9 months off.  Proves its all the gear they take, has nothing to do with hard work, its just who has the guts to take the most sauce.  Pro's are crumb bums of society.

Old_Rooster is correct with GEAR....
K

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2006, 09:35:16 AM »

no actually pedophiles such as yourself are

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2006, 10:19:24 AM »
there is no coming back from 200lbs...

at his age...

carpe` vaginum!

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2006, 10:20:29 AM »

i think this is a little exagerated...

of course there is HARD work, hard trainning , and eating right and like a pig (just watch his videos)
Levrone seemed to be very focused when he was 'on season'. Of course, genetics, muscle memory and LOTS of drugs, all of this together give that result.
 I doubt that if you or me took all aas that he take for the same amount of time, we would get any close to him physique wise.
if steroids alone did everything, we would know lots and lots of people that take dbols, test, gh, anadrols, etc etc etc and dont train nor eat, just watch television while they get big as Markus Rhul....
there is a reason why there arent too many physiques like levrone´s...and i dont think that is ONLY because the drugs he took
!

djohnsen

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2006, 11:22:58 AM »
AND dicipline...

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2006, 11:25:39 AM »
I love how people talk about genetics playing the most important part in BBing.  The only influence I see that they have is the structure on which you put the muscle.  Levrone took some strong ass drugs in huge amounts.
Squishy face retard