Author Topic: Dennis Wolf .....new X man!  (Read 9911 times)

MassRuhlz

• Getbig II
  • Mass Ruhlz
Dennis Wolf .....new X man!
« on: December 20, 2006, 03:40:01 AM »
Looking at the pictures of Wolf in the new MD, you can tell this guy is on his way to the top of the sport. This guy is huge and symmetrical. He will win the Olympia in 5 years!

qiniz

• Getbig II
Re: Dennis Wolf .....new X man!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 08:27:27 AM »
Post pics then you dumbass

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 10:14:55 AM »
quiniz, what is with the dunbass comment?  Annoying!

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 10:43:59 AM »
Post pics then you dumbass
go look him up yourself, as for us we already know what he looks like so we don't need pictures ok??

As for the thread, Dennis is awesome but I think he has to bring lots of things up before he WINS the Mr. O. At his rate he could get in the top 5 though.
bodybuildersreality.com

Jr. Franco

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2006, 10:50:03 AM »
go look him up yourself, as for us we already know what he looks like so we don't need pictures ok??

As for the thread, Dennis is awesome but I think he has to bring lots of things up before he WINS the Mr. O. At his rate he could get in the top 5 though.

is that so yates?
Aint a hobby, way of Life

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2006, 10:55:25 AM »
is that so yates?
No, it isn't so. He won't get in the top 5.  ;)
bodybuildersreality.com

Jr. Franco

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2006, 11:19:56 AM »
No, it isn't so. He won't get in the top 5.  ;)

hahaha what a guy

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2006, 11:56:51 AM »
I predict Wolf will place in the top 3 at at least 3 shows in 2007........
You Can't Do It!!!

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2006, 12:44:56 PM »
If Dennis can continue to bring up his back he will be placing high in shows this year.  The guy has an amazing structure.  True, he and Tony Freeman are similar...and look fantastic!

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2006, 12:47:35 PM »
If Dennis can continue to bring up his back he will be placing high in shows this year.  The guy has an amazing structure.  True, he and Tony Freeman are similar...and look fantastic!

I would rather see Wolf as a future Mr.Olympia rather than Kenmore Appliances sponsored Cutler......
You Can't Do It!!!

Jr. Franco

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2006, 01:28:17 PM »
all i know is Wolf is a beast!

kimura

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2006, 02:56:44 PM »
Tossed him out of a bar once.   Crazy German.

Jr. Franco

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2006, 07:52:32 PM »
hahah id like to see somebody try and kick that guy out of a bar haha

Arnold_Anabo

• Getbig II
  • www.team-andro.com
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2006, 07:22:58 AM »

Here is a recent back pic of Dennis at 293

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2006, 07:29:29 AM »
Here is a recent back pic of Dennis at 293

arnold: does mr wolf really do the training split listed on his website. and do you think working a muscle one a week (directly) is enough?

Arnold_Anabo

• Getbig II
  • www.team-andro.com
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2006, 07:32:24 AM »

arnold: does mr wolf really do the training split listed on his website. and do you think working a muscle one a week (directly) is enough?

Yes that`s actually the way Dennis trains.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2006, 07:34:14 AM »
Yes that`s actually the way Dennis trains.

cool,
how about the second question mr arnold as i know your are very knowledgeable about das training?

also can you ask him what poundages he uses in benchpress, dumbbell press, shoulder press, squat?

thank you.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2006, 08:43:04 PM »

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2006, 12:52:06 PM »
Alot of guys on these boards refuse to recognize Wolf's potential....This guy has got a tiny waist and some great density to his muscle...If he adds even more quality mass with decent conditioning at contest time this guy will wreak havoc on the veteran pros.......
You Can't Do It!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2006, 03:49:22 PM »
He only looks good 9 weeks out, that is when that lat pose was taken. Everybody was hailing him, calling him the second coming, but when he was contest ready, he looked...well, he disappointed a lot of the hypsters.
I don't see him placing top five in any major contests (Arnold, Ironman, Olympia) anytime soon (2007 or 2008). Not with the current crop of bbers, unless they come out of shape, and he dials it in.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2006, 02:44:25 AM »
He only looks good 9 weeks out, that is when that lat pose was taken. Everybody was hailing him, calling him the second coming, but when he was contest ready, he looked...well, he disappointed a lot of the hypsters.
I don't see him placing top five in any major contests (Arnold, Ironman, Olympia) anytime soon (2007 or 2008). Not with the current crop of bbers, unless they come out of shape, and he dials it in.

It won't be long until we get to watch Wolf & Heath battle the veterns at a pretty stacked competition......Can't wait to see it & I wish I could go to watch it for myself...
You Can't Do It!!!

Arnold_Anabo

• Getbig II
  • www.team-andro.com
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2006, 03:36:40 AM »

Trust me, you are so wrong. First of all who did he disapoint? Dennis just turned 28 and he is the first german bodybuilder in the history of bodybuilding who managed to qualify for the Olympia at a pro contest in his first pro year ( Gunther got his qualification through his win at the world championships back in 1993 )
Now as you can see on his recent pics he already made a lot of changs to his physique and right now he is wheighing 300 pounds in great offseason condition.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2006, 03:42:09 AM »
Trust me, you are so wrong. First of all who did he disapoint? Dennis just turned 28 and he is the first german bodybuilder in the history of bodybuilding who managed to qualify for the Olympia at a pro contest in his first pro year ( Gunther got his qualification through his win at the world championships back in 1993 )
Now as you can see on his recent pics he already made a lot of changs to his physique and right now he is wheighing 300 pounds in great offseason condition.

Getting ready to see a monster with a wasp waist...It will cause alot of the veterans to take a second look at themselves.....
You Can't Do It!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2006, 05:27:12 AM »

Oh, boy, here we go again. Lets start with your last sentence. 300 pounds offseason means nothing if you don't come in shape, a la Ronnie Coleman. Off season weight has no bearing on the conditioning on the day of the contest. Kamali used to show pics of himself blown up to 300+ off season, but he competed at 230-245 pounds, and still looked like crap. Yes, Dennis  looks good, but not as good as he was hyped up to be. On the cover of Flex, all over the place, then the pics of him 9 weeks out. Next thing you know everbody was hyping him to win the show...He didn't, didn't even come close. Then everbody forgot about him and were on to the next "big thing". Too much hype going around on guys that haven't proven themselves, like they are trying to find the next Flex Wheeler, Shawn Ray, or Dorian.

I say wait and see, then give him the hype.  I'll give a good example. On autospies.com, there is much hype going on about the new Lexus IS-F (the high performance model), people are saying it will beat the new BMW M3. But here's the deal, neither car is out yet!!! So how can you tell what one is going to do, when one hasn't proven themselves.

It matters not how he qualified, Gunter has been given invites before. Those rookies who are on the top of their game, should qualify by either winning a pro contest (Flex, Heath) or finishing near the top (Richard Jones, Melvin Anthony)

Arnold_Anabo

• Getbig II
  • www.team-andro.com
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2006, 05:34:56 AM »
You can`t compare Dennis to Kamali. This picture shows Dennis at a bodywheight of 293 with impressive offseason condition.