Author Topic: Bush wants 35,000 more troops, are you fuccking kidding me??????????  (Read 5048 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
piss on this fuccking turd and anyone who supports him.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Bush wants 35,000 more troops, are you fuccking kidding me??????????
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 06:49:17 AM »
Yea, apparently, we went to the polls and voted for an escalation to the war :P

sandycoosworth

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 06:56:48 AM »
im very surprised the army hasnt already turned towards outsourcing mercenaries to reduce the number of "troops" overseas ... but i can assure you they are heading in that direction :)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 09:52:48 AM »
Why can't they recruit hordes of underfed pakis, afghanis, mongols, etc. to swarm all US opponents? They would gladly steamroll this war for next to nothing & make an army of millions. ;)

Leave it to Bush to make a bumbled situation worse! Apparently he has absolutely no one with common sense around him that he'll listen to.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2006, 10:28:26 AM »
Why can't they recruit hordes of underfed pakis, afghanis, mongols, etc. to swarm all US opponents? They would gladly steamroll this war for next to nothing & make an army of millions. ;)

Leave it to Bush to make a bumbled situation worse! Apparently he has absolutely no one with common sense around him that he'll listen to.

That's would make us kind of like ROME toward their end!

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2006, 10:35:23 AM »
That's would make us kind of like ROME toward their end!
It would be a beautiful thing-swarming them with unwashed masses the same way the Iranians did in the 80s against the Iraqis. Who needs guns. ;)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2006, 11:07:41 AM »

Yes, I agree.........lets just pull out and GIVE UP and let the terrorists think they beat America the great "superpower" by just blowing themselves up and everyone around them, then they can come over here and do the same JUST LIKE THEY PLAN TO DO!!

Great stragity ::)!!

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2006, 11:18:26 AM »
lets just pull out and GIVE UP and let the terrorists think they beat America the great "superpower"

5 years later, the terrorists have won, having drawn America into this shithole while evading capture. Bin Laden & Zawahiri are still out there, should've been strung up years ago.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2006, 11:54:27 AM »

you piss on me and i'll shit on you.  I agree somewhat, instead of more troops, i say pull all the troops out now and nuke the living shit out of Iraq, Iran, Syria, afghanistan.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2006, 12:54:21 PM »
you piss on me and i'll shit on you.  I agree somewhat, instead of more troops, i say pull all the troops out now and nuke the living shit out of Iraq, Iran, Syria, afghanistan.
Sounds like Bill O'Reilly. :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2006, 01:02:38 PM »
i say pull all the troops out now and nuke the living shit out of Iraq, Iran, Syria, afghanistan.

Dude, you sound more like a murderous terrorist than a noble, brave American.

It's strange how far we've slid without noticing :(

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2006, 01:48:59 PM »
Dude, you sound more like a murderous terrorist than a noble, brave American.

It's strange how far we've slid without noticing :(

why not declare, if you ever use WMD of any sort against us we will nuke Mecca and a few of your other holy sites.
Valhalla awaits.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2006, 03:46:16 PM »
The generals on the ground don't want more troops:

MCCAIN: Did you note that General Zinny who opposed of the invasion now thinks that we should have more troops? Did you notice that General Batise, who was opposed to the conduct of this conflict also says that we may need tens and thousands of additional troops. I don’t understand General. When you have a part of Iraq that is not under our control and yet we still — as Al Anbar province is — I don’t know how many American lives have been sacrificed in Al Anbar province — but we still have enough and we will rely on the ability to train the Iraqi military when the Iraqi army hasn’t send the requested number of battalions into Baghdad.

ABIZAID: Senator McCain, I met with every divisional commander, General Casey, the core commander, General Dempsey, we all talked together. And I said, in your professional opinion, if we were to bring in more American Troops now, does it add considerably to our ability to achieve success in Iraq? And they all said no. And the reason is because we want the Iraqis to do more. It is easy for the Iraqis to rely upon to us do this work. I believe that more American forces prevent the Iraqis from doing more, from taking more responsibility for their own future.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2006, 04:10:47 PM »
im very surprised the army hasnt already turned towards outsourcing mercenaries to reduce the number of "troops" overseas ... but i can assure you they are heading in that direction :)
They did in a way already. From security to rebuilding, many things that would have been done by troops before are outsourced.  The idea of fighting this with low troop amounts comes from how much of the war effort was to be privatized.  And this war was/is massively privatized.  Bush, never missing an opportunity for privatization being the Mussolini style fascist that he is... So basically, this war is a massive failed experiment in privatization... The companies for the most part did what they do best under an envirionment of ZERO oversight and exploited the situation for financial gain while doing the absolute minimum required and often not even doing that.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2006, 04:21:11 PM »
i dont see how you can call the war a failed experiment... they are doing exactly what they planned on, namely sustained chaos; not too many dead amreekans and a country on the brink of total chaos for what, like the past 3 years now? never gets much better or worse does it

but in that time they have fortified themselves and continued to set up not only military infrastructure, but commercial as well: ask the returning soldiers what they have been eating ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2006, 04:55:22 PM »
i dont see how you can call the war a failed experiment... they are doing exactly what they planned on, namely sustained chaos; not too many dead amreekans and a country on the brink of total chaos for what, like the past 3 years now? never gets much better or worse does it

but in that time they have fortified themselves and continued to set up not only military infrastructure, but commercial as well: ask the returning soldiers what they have been eating ;)
Well from that angle, you already know I agree with you 100%.  But if someone were to make a case for privatization by using the Iraq and Afgan wars as examples of success, it wouldn't look good at all for their case.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2006, 05:46:33 PM »

Western culture exports?

sandycoosworth

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2006, 07:54:20 PM »
Well from that angle, you already know I agree with you 100%.  But if someone were to make a case for privatization by using the Iraq and Afgan wars as examples of success, it wouldn't look good at all for their case.

if you think of success as stabilizing the region, you are correct

but when you stabilize the region you no longer need your troops over there and you have wasted billions to liberate a bunch of brown people you really dont give a fuck about ;D

240, replace culture with corporate ;)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2006, 09:30:48 PM »
I agree sending more troops at this point won't get the job done..again Squad..shut the hell up ur out of ur depth. Hey Pump..good idea but the rags can't fight their way out of a paper bag.
L

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2006, 08:28:46 AM »
I agree sending more troops at this point won't get the job done..again Squad..shut the hell up ur out of ur depth. Hey Pump..good idea but the rags can't fight their way out of a paper bag.
hahahaha, "the rags can't fight their way out of a paper bag", thats why you're still there after five years, you and the army suck donkey balls.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2006, 08:31:15 AM »
hahahaha, "the rags can't fight their way out of a paper bag", thats why you're still there after five years, you and the army suck donkey balls.

In conventional warfare they can;t fight worth a shit.   30 Arabs = 1 US soldier

But insurgency/gorilla crap can be done by virtually anyone.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2006, 08:33:43 AM »
In conventional warfare they can;t fight worth a shit.   30 Arabs = 1 US soldier

But insurgency/gorilla crap can be done by virtually anyone.
hahahaha, bullshit, what makes you think that some little skinny 18 year old sissy from Nebraska who's been playing Nintendo and eating cheese puffs all his life is such a great warrior?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2006, 10:15:48 AM »

Train those damn hajis, give them an ak and pay them 5 bucks a day. Very simple.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2006, 10:16:55 AM »
hahahaha, bullshit, what makes you think that some little skinny 18 year old sissy from Nebraska who's been playing Nintendo and eating cheese puffs all his life is such a great warrior?

LOL  ;D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2006, 08:56:24 PM »
Me and Ozmo, with enough money and a few guys could do plenty of damage. I know enough to disable tanks, aircraft..wire a mine..daisey chain claymores..and i'm, sure we could figure out how to use a cell phone to detonante bombs. Camel i wish we could do the same as the insurgent and just pay these guys and send in in the right direction but it never works out for us the same.

Squad..again ur way outa ur depth. Enjoy your Christmas knowing that guys like me have kept pussies like u safe for the last 230 plus years.

L