Author Topic: New MD: Our Biggest Issue Ever!!  (Read 11238 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: New MD: Our Biggest Issue Ever!!
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2006, 10:25:43 AM »
is lee in there? THE PRIEST CONFESSIONAL. I loved that column. You got that in this issue?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2006, 10:26:05 AM »

stop thinking about my asshole..

..its creepy...

Stop bleeding from your pants.. its creepy.
just push some weight!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2006, 10:26:57 AM »

Great Job Steve !!!, Just sent in my paid subscription last week.  Please remember that the "few" on here who everytime respond to you in a negative fashion, are simply boys who hide behind a computer and get off on spewing nonsensical crap, your way.
Many on here appreciate you taking the time.

Merry Christmas

Beks

You can shut your fucking mouth too boy, If you think this is another asskissing board like bb.com than I suggest you do what many have done in the past and delete yourself.
I have paid for one year as anybody else here, I love MD but it's no good to me if I get it ONE FUCKIN month late, so excuse me  ::) when I air my disgust with his magazine and don't kiss his ass.  ::) ::)

STEVE I'm still waiting !!!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2006, 10:28:19 AM »

stop thinking about my asshole..

..its creepy...
mmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhahahha..ahhahaah.i told you alexx is a certified gay.. toxy i really don't look you though but you do brutally pwn who ever messes with you..amazing post ;D ;D ;D ;D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2006, 10:28:57 AM »
is lee in there? THE PRIEST CONFESSIONAL. I loved that column. You got that in this issue?

Where have you been the past month?

Lee is out his contract run out with MD by this Decemeber, looking back at HOW the thing came to an end ::) I say you will not find his column in the December issue.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2006, 10:29:25 AM »
mmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhahahha..ahhahaah.i told you alexx is a certified gay.. toxy i really don't look you though but you do brutally pwn who ever messes with you..amazing post ;D ;D ;D ;D

I smell curry!
just push some weight!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2006, 10:30:51 AM »
On a serious note:

Shadow do you get MD in india (Flex as well?) and how long does it take for you to get it?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2006, 10:31:11 AM »
Stop bleeding from your pants.. its creepy.

sigh...trolling other boards collecting material to plagarize got old here on getbig before ya joined newbie...

its boring..and see you gone done made me give your secret away.... :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2006, 10:34:51 AM »
I recommend your magazine money goes where mine went yeterday, MAXIM.  Hot ass Angelina Jolie on the cover does more for me than pinhead markus ruhl.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2006, 10:37:13 AM »
I recommend your magazine money goes where mine went yeterday, MAXIM.  Hot ass Angelina Jolie on the cover does more for me than pinhead markus ruhl.

I have a goodlooking girlfriend at home, I don't need to paperfuck Angelina Jolie  :-\

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2006, 10:38:32 AM »
More muscletech ads=biggest issue ever.  Lemme run out right now and buy it.  Whatever dude.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2006, 10:39:29 AM »
Where have you been the past month?

Lee is out his contract run out with MD by this Decemeber, looking back at HOW the thing came to an end ::) I say you will not find his column in the December issue.

I was being sarcastic...TO ask for that specific column. He is with Muscle Mag now i think.
I had a year with MD but I got them for the no bull approach and thats exactly what they turned to. So now im an ass when it comes to MD

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2006, 10:42:05 AM »
I was being sarcastic...TO ask for that specific column. He is with Muscle Mag now i think.
I had a year with MD but I got them for the no bull approach and thats exactly what they turned to. So now im an ass when it comes to MD

my bad bro.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2006, 10:42:54 AM »
oh its cool
i should have used those little faces like  ::)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2006, 10:44:41 AM »

Great Job Steve !!!, Just sent in my paid subscription last week.  Please remember that the "few" on here who everytime respond to you in a negative fashion, are simply boys who hide behind a computer and get off on spewing nonsensical crap, your way.
Many on here appreciate you taking the time.

Merry Christmas

Beks
Hey maybe you'd be better off at MAYHEM you fkn buttsniffing, leg humping POODLE. This is GETBIG...we keep it crunk and stuck up in here.

Truth is...Every month I go to the 7-11 down the street from my work and BUY the latest MD. Without fail. I will for sure check 7-11 this weekend to go put my hard earned money down on the counter for the magazine.

Truth is...4 years ago Steve hooked me and my gym up with 5 issues a months for 6 months for FREE.

Truth is it still has waaaaay too many ads and snap shots of Collette on 'Pg 69' but whatever...still beats the other horseshit on the shelves.

Now if Steve would have a special tounge-in-cheek column like the old 'Dirk Diggler' or have REAL hardcore interviews with the PROS by someone instead of softcore, Mr. political ambassador make everyone happy I love my family on MAYHEM Ron Harris...it would be even better.

Hey Steve...you ever read the stuff on here by SpecialEd? He'd be perfect. He'd bring in the humor and with MD desperatley needs and the 'edgy Howard Stern type' questions and insight that readers love and look forward to reading next month.

Everything moves in cycles, Steve. MD can't always be #1. You gotta make a move and BRING IT! I want some to ask a PRO being interviewed...'Hey so straight up...you ever get blown by any of the girls in the top 3 of the FIGURE lineup? YES! She swallow? BOOYA!'

Sure beats...'So what was your diet like? What supplements did you take?'

Isnt that what FLEX is for? Your audience is the hardcore, gear using, chalk slapping, ammonia stik sniffing, sex seeking, likes to fk bitches lovin, livin the lifestyle toutin cowboys from hell.

Feed us.
?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2006, 10:46:09 AM »
I stopped buying muscle mags 10 years ago - how many time can you read about some guy's chest routine.....also the ads just kill....
K

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2006, 10:46:30 AM »
On a serious note:

Shadow do you get MD in india (Flex as well?) and how long does it take for you to get it?
yep we do get MD and flex in india..and i get in 2 or 3 days from the day of its actual release in USA..kinda strange huh

note:I DON'T BUY MD..ITS WORTHLESS
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2006, 10:47:36 AM »
shut your Trap bitch

Hope that helps too.
;D
a

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2006, 10:49:56 AM »
yep we do get MD and flex in india..and i get in 2 or 3 days from the day of its actual release in USA..kinda strange huh

living in india i hope you make good use of the cheap paki sustanon and d-dol available VERY cheap...

like 70 rupees for an amp..thats like $1

hell if you have an uncle thats a doctor working in a govt facility whole crates of this stuff can disappear without anyone giving a rats ass...

hope this helps  :)
carpe` vaginum!

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2006, 10:51:57 AM »
I think we all know that when MD says "Biggest Issue Ever" what it really means is more advertisements.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2006, 10:53:24 AM »

OK it's official, India gets MD faster than Ireland... put that in your pipe and smoke it, it has nothing to do that a (in many ways) third world country gets a Muscle magazine faster than one of the fast es growing countries in the world... it's the geological aspect of the thing that boggles my mind.

I think I come over to your Office Steve and insert a rather large Piranha in your overized stretched metrosexuall ass!!!!!

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2006, 10:54:06 AM »
I think we all know that when MD says "Biggest Issue Ever" what it really means is more advertisements.
Probably. Who do they have writing columbs now that half of the guys are gone??
bodybuildersreality.com

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2006, 10:54:53 AM »
I have a goodlooking girlfriend at home, I don't need to paperfuck Angelina Jolie  :-\

I bet your gf closely resembles roseanne barr
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2006, 10:58:06 AM »
...... ???
bodybuildersreality.com

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2006, 11:00:52 AM »

nah she's from Latvia, eastern European chicks are generally insanely good looking, the men are usually eggheads, it's funny I was twice over in Riga to get to know the family since we get married next year, and I have seen not ONE good looking man over there lol, but like 10000 of smoking hot chicks.
Also I have not seen ONE fat person over there as well... I think that was intersting.

It's easily explained by what Riga was in the past, a major major trading port for all kind of goods, build up by a German, even my grandad told me once that when it was well know by the German troops that Latvia was concidered to be an "arian country" more than Russia Poland and the rest.
It's kind of like the Arabs and Persians.

Look at Ireland for excample... The country of ugly people, and why?
Coz nobody wanted to life in this country until recently lol, so no fresh genes ... well you get the picture.