Author Topic: New MD: Our Biggest Issue Ever!!  (Read 11237 times)

Cara from MD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: New MD: Our Biggest Issue Ever!!
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2006, 11:06:42 AM »
STARK:

Private message me your name and address, and I will check with Terry our office manager to see what the problem is with your MD subscription!!  I'm sorry you haven't gotten it, we'll figure it out.  Terry is off today so it may have to wait until tomorrow, but I will figure this whole thing out as soon as possible and we will get you your missing issue right away.

And on a personal note, I'm 25% Latvian...kickass.

--Cara from MD

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2006, 11:12:27 AM »
STARK:

Private message me your name and address, and I will check with Terry our office manager to see what the problem is with your MD subscription!!  I'm sorry you haven't gotten it, we'll figure it out.  Terry is off today so it may have to wait until tomorrow, but I will figure this whole thing out as soon as possible and we will get you your missing issue right away.

--Cara from MD
Hey where are my issues at, Cara from MD? I didn't get them yet...can you hook me up?

What the heck is Latvian? I thought you were this gawdy greaseball girl from Staten Island or something.

Hey Cara from MD...uh...nevermind.
?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2006, 11:14:33 AM »
i thought she ws from Maryland  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2006, 11:15:32 AM »
STARK:

--Cara from MD

Hi Cara will do, and 25% Latvian is sweeeeeeeeeeet... Here for the rest of the lads, tell em, Latvian woman are drop dead gorgeous right?

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2006, 11:16:17 AM »
nah she's from Latvia, eastern European chicks are generally insanely good looking, the men are usually eggheads, it's funny I was twice over in Riga to get to know the family since we get married next year, and I have seen not ONE good looking man over there lol, but like 10000 of smoking hot chicks.
Also I have not seen ONE fat person over there as well... I think that was intersting.

It's easily explained by what Riga was in the past, a major major trading port for all kind of goods, build up by a German, even my grandad told me once that when it was well know by the German troops that Latvia was concidered to be an "arian country" more than Russia Poland and the rest.
It's kind of like the Arabs and Persians.

Look at Ireland for excample... The country of ugly people, and why?
Coz nobody wanted to life in this country until recently lol, so no fresh genes ... well you get the picture.

Congratulations on having a smoking hot gf.  At least this year I don't have to chunk a wad of money out for x-mas.  haha
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2006, 11:17:01 AM »
i thought she ws from Maryland  :-\
No...not Maryland. I heard she was from Wisconsin but them moved to Daytona Florida then up to Staten Island, NY.

I think now she lives in Long Island. She went to school with Mary Jo Buttafucco.
?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2006, 11:20:39 AM »
No...not Maryland. I heard she was from Wisconsin but them moved to Daytona Florida then up to Staten Island, NY.

I think now she lives in Long Island. She went to school with Mary Jo Buttafucco.

I live in Maryland and i once drove to MIT and pissed in a physics classroom...

i ws pissed at em...
carpe` vaginum!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2006, 11:22:43 AM »
I live in Maryland and i once drove to MIT and pissed in a physics classroom...

i ws pissed at em...
i thought you were from pakistan..do you like pervez musharaff?
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2006, 11:25:22 AM »
i thought you were from pakistan..do you like pervez musharaff?

i WAS ...moved in 92... cause of terrorist/kidnapping attempt (surprise surprise)....never got into politics..although Benazir is a family friend...
carpe` vaginum!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2006, 11:28:19 AM »
Congratulations on having a smoking hot gf.  At least this year I don't have to chunk a wad of money out for x-mas.  haha

bro it's no big deal, I have no idea how I "passed" the first view dates since I fugging suck in dating,
Here is an excample how stupid I am:
First date: I call her she says we can meet, she ask me if I want to go for a drink after training, I say fine, and we both agree "to not make a big deal out of it"
So I come along first date in my "after gym cloth" bag full of smelly gym shit, and she suprises me with "fully dressed up" and looking as lovely as possible.
Strike one agains me...
Next we go to a pub and she asks why I don't drink, and I go on and on about the sport I love and so forth
Strike two agains me...
I ask her (just to be funny how large her boobies are)  :P :-\ :'(
Strike three agains me...

By the time I brought her back home she thought of me (her words) as good looking but not datable... :-\

The only thing that saved me that night was me asking her out for a day in the zoo (I'm a qualified zookeeper) and when I said see you again at the door I told her not to worry about a thing that I will take care of everything lol.
She started to like me at the day in the zoo...

And here wer are getting married next year.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 20, 2006, 11:32:02 AM »
i WAS ...moved in 92... cause of terrorist/kidnapping attempt (surprise surprise)....never got into politics..although Benazir is a family friend...

Say what?
terrorist/kidnapping attempt ?????

Interesing ,,,,Explain please...

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2006, 11:38:40 AM »
so toxie are you those rich paki guys..like those sheikhs or something like that cuz usually kidnappers kidnapp wealthy peoples kids..are you a rich guy?
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2006, 11:41:34 AM »
so toxie are you those rich paki guys..like those sheikhs or something like that cuz usually kidnappers kidnapp wealthy peoples kids..are you a rich guy?

Was Shadow, they made the US Border police rofl with their claim that 1.000.000 rupee are worse a big deal ;D ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2006, 11:43:40 AM »
Say what?
terrorist/kidnapping attempt ?????

Interesing ,,,,Explain please...

ahh mang..i've told this story like 10 times on here since i joined..

ok in short..

we were kinda well off with political ties (political means financial in paki  :-\  )..one day these afghani girls with guns just walk into our house....no surprise here that our gateman ws mysteriously off for dinner and the front gate had been left open...no surprise here also that it ws timed till we let all the servants and drivers off of work  ::) ..anyhow..these girls walk in thinking  we'll sit n take it...thing is we had quite a few guns laying around the house..(like 1 on the entertainment center...a few on the book shelf...unlike American kiddies..we  didn't go around shooting other kids just cause a gun ws around and we felt depressed  ::)) ..so there ws a semi shootout...the idiots that walked in had walked in WITHOUT LOADING...thinking we'd just put our hands up and take whats coming  ;D..my brother got shot in the foot for smacking one of em with his shoe (brave kid) and my dad had a bullet graze his head..then the girls ran off...

now the clincher..this happened one nite around 9ish pm

the police showed up NEXT DAY at 2 pm
within 2 weeks my dad sold everything.(at half its worth).divided the $ with his brothers  and left that cunting country..

the end.

* i'm pretty sure my fathers couzin who is head of anti terrorist task force and has been for a while in karachi found and took 'care' of the girls responsible...i cant say for sure though..
carpe` vaginum!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 20, 2006, 11:47:40 AM »
ahh mang..i've told this story like 10 times on here since i joined..

ok in short..

we were kinda well off with political ties (political means financial in paki  :-\  )..one day these afghani girls with guns just walk into our house....no surprise here that our gateman ws mysteriously off for dinner and the front gate had been left open...no surprise here also that it ws timed till we let all the servants and drivers off of work  ::) ..anyhow..these girls walk in thinking  we'll sit n take it...thing is we had quite a few guns laying around the house..(like 1 on the entertainment center...a few on the book shelf...unlike American kiddies..we  didn't go around shooting other kids just cause a gun ws around and we felt depressed  ::)) ..so there ws a semi shootout...the idiots that walked in had walked in WITHOUT LOADING...thinking we'd just put our hands up and take whats coming  ;D..my brother got shot in the foot for smacking one of em with his shoe (brave kid) and my dad had a bullet graze his head..then the girls ran off...

now the clincher..this happened one nite around 9ish pm

the police showed up NEXT DAY at 2 pm
within 2 weeks my dad sold everything.(at half its worth).divided the $ with his brothers  and left that cunting country..

the end.

* i'm pretty sure my fathers couzin who is head of anti terrorist task force and has been for a while in karachi found and took 'care' of the girls responsible...i cant say for sure though..

Amazing story... thanks for sharing, how are your feelings regarding Pakistan? Were do you life now?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 20, 2006, 11:51:36 AM »

Yea, so anyway...eh...yea so it's gonna be different with no Lee Priest.

Hey Cara from MD...when's Special 'MysteryMan' Ed gonna get a crack at penning something for you guys monthly?
?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 20, 2006, 11:59:10 AM »
Yea, so anyway...eh...yea so it's gonna be different with no Lee Priest.

Hey Cara from MD...when's Special 'MysteryMan' Ed gonna get a crack at penning something for you guys monthly?

What was the mag again Lee is writing in now?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #67 on: December 20, 2006, 12:03:21 PM »
Amazing story... thanks for sharing, how are your feelings regarding Pakistan? Were do you life now?

Maryland USA...

great cricket team ..i'm gonna cheer for em till i die..other than that ..i could care less about paki...

although the nothern parts are a sight to see...the hardest climb is in pakistan..mount K2...and the khyber pass leading to it...if ya ever wanna see heaven on earth...GO (the people could care less  about race and religion there..most r farmers..actually the game of 'polo' ws invented there)..

you'll come back with your soul renewed.
carpe` vaginum!

Cara from MD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: December 20, 2006, 12:19:53 PM »
Hi Cara will do, and 25% Latvian is sweeeeeeeeeeet... Here for the rest of the lads, tell em, Latvian woman are drop dead gorgeous right?

Well since I'm the only partially Latvian chick I know, YES!  My grandmother came from there.  I think she was what would be called a "handsome" woman.  I only knew what she looked like as an old woman until I found her wedding picture a few years ago in a box of papers we got when my dad's brother died.  She was better looking than my grandfather, that's for darn sure. 

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 20, 2006, 12:22:38 PM »
Maryland USA...

great cricket team ..i'm gonna cheer for em till i die..other than that ..i could care less about paki...

although the nothern parts are a sight to see...the hardest climb is in pakistan..mount K2...and the khyber pass leading to it...if ya ever wanna see heaven on earth...GO (the people could care less  about race and religion there..most r farmers..actually the game of 'polo' ws invented there)..

you'll come back with your soul renewed.

awesome, its only a view people who always fuck it up for the rest, you saying that most of the people over there are famers goes along side what I have seen in Iran, most of the people over there are extremly friendly open and couldnt care less about world politics.. all they want is they worshipp places peace and the occasional wedding party :D
Than some fucks come along and tell the young guys to join the jihad and go kill yourself.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2006, 12:24:44 PM »
... She was better looking than my grandfather, that's for darn sure. 

hahah that's always the way... my girlfriend said once there is a saying in Latvia: You cannot find a goodlooking latvian guy with the Lights on ;D ;D

I feel sorry for them, their girls get snapped away by guys who have more money look at ocasion better and drive (maybe) a better car... they really hate "us" over there, understandable.
Her brother told me once, that he was of course disapointed that she choose to be with an Non latvian guy  ::) ::)
In their defense, most latvian guys are dead cool and a good laugh.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #71 on: December 20, 2006, 12:29:10 PM »
awesome, its only a view people who always f**k it up for the rest, you saying that most of the people over there are famers goes along side what I have seen in Iran, most of the people over there are extremly friendly open and couldnt care less about world politics.. all they want is they worshipp places peace and the occasional wedding party :D
Than some fucks come along and tell the young guys to join the jihad and go kill yourself.

well tell you the truth...i never saw no one pray when i ws there..lol..they drink(homebrew) and smoke a lot of hash..try playing polo when you r high...its a fucking extreme sport then  ;D  (if ya ask em they'll say they r muslims..but a lot of christian folk dont go to church either)

you'll see a lot of guns being carried around...every 5th person is armed..but noone shoots anyone other than the ocassional mountain lion..

yanno what really creeped me out...some dood told me tales of " the snow monster" that ws eerily similar to the yeti...and this dood ws some uneducated kid that couldn't have know about the yeti...
carpe` vaginum!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 20, 2006, 12:44:43 PM »
well tell you the truth...i never saw no one pray when i ws there..lol..they drink(homebrew) and smoke a lot of hash..try playing polo when you r high...its a fucking extreme sport then  ;D  (if ya ask em they'll say they r muslims..but a lot of christian folk dont go to church either)

you'll see a lot of guns being carried around...every 5th person is armed..but noone shoots anyone other than the ocassional mountain lion..

yanno what really creeped me out...some dood told me tales of " the snow monster" that ws eerily similar to the yeti...and this dood ws some uneducated kid that couldn't have know about the yeti...

yeah but legends are not country based, I mean just because one guy does not have the Internet to fall back on does not mean the Telltale of The yeti has not been passed around.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #73 on: December 20, 2006, 12:49:07 PM »
stark post a pic of your fiancee, and someone post a pic of cara from md as well
its comin today

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #74 on: December 20, 2006, 12:50:34 PM »

yeah but legends are not country based, I mean just because one guy does not have the Internet to fall back on does not mean the Telltale of The yeti has not been passed around.

yeah..true..the fucker told me when we were hiking a glacier though...creeped me out..
carpe` vaginum!