Author Topic: Efitstore liqudating due to moving to larger location??? WTF???  (Read 1698 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Efitstore liqudating due to moving to larger location??? WTF???
« on: December 21, 2006, 08:59:44 PM »
The following message is from Muscle Mayhem....

Because of the great success of www.eFitStore.com we are in the process of expanding tremendously! The first of the year we will be moving into a much larger space and instead of moving everything I would rather liquidate and sell everything currently on hand.

We have some really crazy pricing for this moving sale and I will be gradually adding more items until everything that is currently in inventory goes on sale. Right now here are the companies currently on sale:

*Cytosport
*BSN
*Syntrax
*SAN
*HDT
*InStone
*ProLab
*AST
*Dorian Yates
*Chef Jay
*Gaspari
*Biotest
*Legal Gear
*Fizogen
*Mega Pro
*Med Span
*Isatori
*Absolute
*NVE Pharmaceuticals
*German American Technology

Some things are marked way down and throughout all these companies I have certain items marked at just $10.00 - please keep in mind this is only for the moving sale and quantities are limited - once they are gone - that's it for the sale.

I have also marked our current supply of NPC clothing down drastically and from now until Christmas I will be picking one or two items daily to put on rock bottom blowouts.

Hope you are all enjoying the holiday season and please take advantage of these great prices!

Thanks,

CHAD

My Opinion:  If you are planning to liquidate all of your inventory, then why spend more money and move to a bigger space???  Why not simply sell off old stock, and clear out your current space for new merchandise???

On the flip side, there's some very sweet deals.  I think I'll be getting some stuff
A

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: Efitstore liqudating due to moving to larger location??? WTF???
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2006, 09:17:30 PM »
vince, no offense, but your "store" is at the flea market. i don't think you're exactly a businessman on par with the chad and in any position to question his actions as such.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2006, 09:31:18 PM »
The following message is from Muscle Mayhem....
My Opinion:  If you are planning to liquidate all of your inventory, then why spend more money and move to a bigger space???  Why not simply sell off old stock, and clear out your current space for new merchandise???

I don't know any details.  From his message, though, it sounds like he wants to open a new location, and doesn't want to deal with the cost of moving all his inventory to the new place.  If it costs one dollar less to sell it at a discount, than to move it to a new location and incur damages, time and sqeat equity, and lose the resources he could be putting into the new place, then it's worth it.  And, the intangible is that it might just feel good to start fresh without the same skunky dusty box of something that hasn't sold in a year.  Put something exciting and new in the new place.

I'm starting a second business in the field next year, and I'll have inventory, this definitely is an interesting move to observe. 

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2006, 09:37:12 PM »
Another stupid Vince "airtight conclusion" thread ::)

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2006, 10:00:10 PM »
Another stupid Vince "airtight conclusion" thread ::)

Haha.
Motherboy (the band).

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2006, 12:57:16 AM »

If they're moving to a larger warehouse location, then it makes perfect sense to move the stuff only once - and that's out the door to the customers. 

Congrats to Chad and here's wishing you continued success with your store.

Hmmm, I guess I could've posted that at Mayhem, but I'm sure the message will arrive safely.  :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2006, 11:29:58 AM »
I haven't been on mayhem in like a year. anything good there?

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2006, 12:02:16 PM »
I haven't been on mayhem in like a year. anything good there?
It's been downhill ever since Dave left and took his Jay worship thread to FLEX.   ;D j/k
Elevate Your Image.™

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2006, 12:28:46 PM »
I like how the Get Jacked has a high price - with no description.  I wonder what's in it...   ;)
Motherboy (the band).

Smages

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2006, 02:51:39 PM »
Bee Pollen $1.00 per bottle.