Author Topic: What are "Shadow People"  (Read 4034 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
What are "Shadow People"
« on: December 23, 2006, 02:40:11 PM »
 I've read on these entity's, even read in a mainstream magazine ("Essence") about someone's experience with them. But what do guys think they are.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: What are "Shadow People"
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2006, 01:54:05 AM »
These people stay virgins all their life but pray to very muscular and manly gods.

They have a lot of 'hate'-rituals, where they scream and cuss over nothing at all.

That is their form of praying.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2006, 03:32:00 AM »
These people stay virgins all their life but pray to very muscular and manly gods.

They have a lot of 'hate'-rituals, where they scream and cuss over nothing at all.

That is their form of praying.

Damn, I didn't know that. I have been enlightened.

I guess they don't celebrate Xmas ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2006, 03:35:45 AM »
Damn, I didn't know that. I have been enlightened.

I guess they don't celebrate Xmas ;D

Oh they do.

They aren't monotheistic, so they celebrate every religious party there is under the sun.

Sometimes they can be seen performing the old Inca ritual of worshipping Lamas.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2006, 05:04:24 AM »
"Shadow People" was coined on Art Bell about 7-10 years ago when a caller called in about a dark like shadow figure they would catch momentarily.   Art asked if others had the same experience and they received many calls and so did a show on it.  One person reported one with a hat charging right at her and dissipating right as it reached her, but most people report them from their peripheral vision.  I remember it well,... 

Lunatic fringe
I know you're out there
You're in hiding
And you hold your meetings
We can hear you coming
We know what you're after
We're wise to you this time
We won't let you kill the laughter.

Lunatic fringe
In the twilight's last gleaming
This is open season
But you won't get too far
We know you've got to blame someone
For your own confusion
But we're on guard this time
Against your final solution

We can hear you coming
(We can hear you coming)
No you're not going to win this time
We can hear the footsteps
(We can hear the footsteps)
Way out along the walkway
Lunatic fringe
We know you're out there
But in these new dark ages
There will still be light

An eye for an eye;
Well before you go under...
Can you feel the resistance?
Can you feel the thunder?
RIP Art Bell... You're dead to me :'(

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2006, 05:10:54 AM »
Wow, just looked it up on wiki but they don't attribute Art Bell for Shadow People, but I was there the night it was born on air...  ;D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_people

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2006, 06:43:53 AM »
Wow, just looked it up on wiki but they don't attribute Art Bell for Shadow People, but I was there the night it was born on air...  ;D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_people

I used to listen to him, for a while. He would come on at about 1 am---hard to stay up on a week night to listen to him. I remember he had Mr. Leer, son of the man who made the Leer Jet, Leer had  siad that "aliens" consider us as canisters that hold the the soul, and nothing more.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2006, 07:22:30 AM »
I used to listen to him, for a while. He would come on at about 1 am---hard to stay up on a week night to listen to him. I remember he had Mr. Leer, son of the man who made the Leer Jet, Leer had  siad that "aliens" consider us as canisters that hold the the soul, and nothing more.
The most incredible guest he ever had was David Adair... Now David may be full of shit, but his story is so extraordinary and he tells it so well, that I was glued to the radio.  Very exciting story from David... The worst guest, and I hat the man was Major Ed Dames... What a kookoo...  Leer is ok but as I remember, he got on and lied his ass off about hyrdrogen and I lost some interest in listening to him after that.

An interview with David Adare http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/adair.html

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2006, 10:50:07 AM »
Berserker, what is the story between you and Art Bell?  I think I've read in a few of your posts that you and he had some type of conflict?
R

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2006, 05:22:19 PM »
I swear that I see em after 10 shots of gin..  :o

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2006, 05:00:11 PM »
The most incredible guest he ever had was David Adair... Now David may be full of shit, but his story is so extraordinary and he tells it so well, that I was glued to the radio.  Very exciting story from David... The worst guest, and I hat the man was Major Ed Dames... What a kookoo...  Leer is ok but as I remember, he got on and lied his ass off about hyrdrogen and I lost some interest in listening to him after that.

An interview with David Adare http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/adair.html

What's with the rumblings that Art hears in the Nevada desert? And does that stupid voice still call up--- okay a demon spirit who knows how to dial a phone and wait on hold, just to say some shit ::) ::).

I like the crytozoology interviews

I swear that I see em after 10 shots of gin..  :o
My family is from the south and I just came back from the house in rural VA, they believe in that mess, you know, "second sight" and all..

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2006, 07:41:09 PM »
i knew a guy that claimed that he sees these things all the time...Always at night and always half-way hidding...Some of them even call his name...I thought mental illness first until i did some research on it and now im not so sure...Their are many people out there that see these things...I wonder if its possible that they are picking up something from another dimension by mistake...One of those things that we probably will never know...

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2006, 09:11:16 PM »

oh brother............... yeah and i see gremlins too
are you delusional?

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2007, 04:06:00 PM »
These are probably related to the chupa cabra, or whatever, the shape shifters from mexico.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2007, 08:05:12 AM »
These are probably related to the chupa cabra, or whatever, the shape shifters from mexico.

Chances are the chubracabra (goat sucker), is just some unknown species of animal. It feeds on chickns at night, when it is decovered, chances are, it will not be as gruesome as discribed.

Kinda like the the beast in the "Brotherhood of the Wolf". Described as some terrible beast by ignorant French peasants who never have seen a lion (with metal on it)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
carpe` vaginum!

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2007, 03:43:22 PM »
Chances are the chubracabra (goat sucker), is just some unknown species of animal. It feeds on chickns at night, when it is decovered, chances are, it will not be as gruesome as discribed.

Kinda like the the beast in the "Brotherhood of the Wolf". Described as some terrible beast by ignorant French peasants who never have seen a lion (with metal on it)

Well, there are two versions of chupacabra, one is that little rodent thing, another is a shape shifting animal that supposedly can turn into a man, wolf and whatever else. A friend of mine thinks they are shape shifting aliens, who drink blood and therefore spawned the whole dracula myth, you know a man who can shapeshift and drinks blood etc.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2007, 05:01:56 PM »
Well, there are two versions of chupacabra, one is that little rodent thing, another is a shape shifting animal that supposedly can turn into a man, wolf and whatever else. A friend of mine thinks they are shape shifting aliens, who drink blood and therefore spawned the whole dracula myth, you know a man who can shapeshift and drinks blood etc.

Possibly, what is happening is that there are two diff creatures as you have stated, one the the rodent-weasel like creature, and then the alien, which by that drawing looks like a cross between the lil' greys and the reptilian greys ( ???0, whioch have been stated as been more aggressive).

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3038250271696762459&q=chupacabra

I watched the vid, but no description of Chu'. And suspect that events that can't be explained, like those "bodyparts every where" can be blamed on the chubracabra. I mean a guy can go and kill  a bunch of people, then acted like he is scared and blame the chubracabra....

Playing on people's ignorances and fears is not new....

And usually the Chu is blamed for slashing livestock ( arival farmer can do that), not humans... 

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2007, 07:03:35 PM »
I dont know much about lil greys or reptilian greys, but here is a picture of an Orange meanie by ARP not to be confused with the Blue or Grey Meanie that was later replaced with the more compact 2600
X

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2007, 08:28:37 PM »
Berserker, what is the story between you and Art Bell?  I think I've read in a few of your posts that you and he had some type of conflict?
yes, we had a falling out, he doesn't like me now... I'm not welcome.  :'(

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2007, 08:33:45 PM »
What's with the rumblings that Art hears in the Nevada desert? And does that stupid voice still call up--- okay a demon spirit who knows how to dial a phone and wait on hold, just to say some shit ::) ::).

I like the crytozoology interviews
My family is from the south and I just came back from the house in rural VA, they believe in that mess, you know, "second sight" and all..

He doens't live in Nevada anymore.  He #$@%@ and Ramona passed on to the great spirit in the sky and he got himself a new filipino woman and moved the the philipines near Manila... No shit....

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2007, 08:35:02 PM »
shadow people are not related to chupacabra

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2007, 05:58:15 PM »
He doens't live in Nevada anymore.  He #$@%@ and Ramona passed on to the great spirit in the sky and he got himself a new filipino woman and moved the the philipines near Manila... No shit....

What the fuq? I thought he got too obsessed with the shit. It's good to delve into the supernatural and crytozoology, but I think one needs to draw the line. It messes up your relationships with normal people, especially when you get yourself new model wife and move away from your home country...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2007, 04:28:52 AM »
What the fuq? I thought he got too obsessed with the shit. It's good to delve into the supernatural and crytozoology, but I think one needs to draw the line. It messes up your relationships with normal people, especially when you get yourself new model wife and move away from your home country...
yup.... It's not like the good ol days... :'( It all went to shit in a hurry.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2007, 06:22:32 AM »
yes, we had a falling out, he doesn't like me now... I'm not welcome.  :'(

But what is the story (if you wouldn't mind telling it)?  Were you friends w/him?  Were you a regular caller to the show?  What happened Berserker?
R