Author Topic: Are 9/11 CT'ers so desperate that.....  (Read 8045 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Are 9/11 CT'ers so desperate that.....
« on: December 29, 2006, 09:01:40 PM »
We've resorted to finding crappy or even possibly altered reproductions of WTC footage to claim the planes were holgrams?

Now, the pentagon missile thoery at least had some plausibility. 

the flight 93 shot down by a f-16 did at least have possibilities

WTC is the only thing worth not laughing at but as we all on this forum and the CT'ers forums know that we don;t have all the info...only conjecture...

But this hologram thing is right up there with the tooth fairy.

I guess soo much of their "theories" have been laughed at and blown completely out fo the water that they are willing to grasp on to anything to keep their movement going.

On to BOSTON for anthor march of the nuts!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Are 9/11 CT'ers so desperate that.....
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2006, 09:13:58 PM »
I would have given up on this crap but 240 has gotten nuttier with his theories. Holograms and 757 missle mock-ups. ::) ::) ::)
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2006, 09:16:48 PM »
I think this hologram thing goes right up there with A_Joker getting accused of working for the government to curb 9/11 conspriracy hysteria!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2006, 09:18:18 PM »
Are you just having a conniption or is there some link you have to someone saying this?  And don't forget it's not the first absurd thing entered into the public over 9/11... It's a long time technique, enter flawed and absurd stuff into the debate and sit back while a few idiots clom onto it, then publically point out what twits truthers are for buying something so silly.  As an example, entered into the NWO/Illuminati conspiracy theories is the idea that these guys, Bush, The queen, Blair are alien Lizards ::) Yup, actual reptilian aliens... Destructive Missinformation. shit happens all the time... Take the information that is in the public that you don't want to be in the public and add absudity to the storyline... Textbook damage control from the gatekeepers.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2006, 10:41:55 PM »
I think this hologram thing goes right up there with A_Joker getting accused of working for the government to curb 9/11 conspriracy hysteria!

That was comic gold
Z

AlliedPowers

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2006, 11:53:32 PM »
Venezuelan Government To Launch International 9/11 Investigation
Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones

Billionaire philanthropist Jimmy Walter and WTC survivor William Rodriguez this week embarked on a groundbreaking trip to Caracas Venezuela in which they met with with the President of the Assembly and will soon meet with Venezuelan President himself Hugo Chavez in anticipation of an official Venezuelan government investigation into 9/11.

Rodriguez was the last survivor pulled from the rubble of the north tower of the WTC, and was responsible for all stairwells within the tower. Rodriguez represented family members of 9/11 victims and testified to the 9/11 Commission that bombs were in the north tower but his statements were completely omitted from the official record.

Jimmy Walter has been at the forefront of a world tour to raise awareness about 9/11 and has still yet to receive any response to his million dollar challenge in which he offers a $1 million reward for proof that the trade towers’ steel structure was broken apart without explosives.

Rodriguez said that he was told an FBI agent had asked the hotel him and Walter were staying in turn over a list of names of residents. Upon hearing this, the National Assembly provided armed military protection for the entirety of the trip. In addition, Walters said that CIA agents were seen surveilling the beach on which he and Rodriguez had handed out free DVD’s a day earlier.

The US government attempted to sabotage the trip by putting Rodriguez, who has been decorated at the White House itself, and Walter on a no fly list.

Rodriguez and Walter are educating top Venezuelan officials on the evidence that 9/11 was a self-inflicted wound carried out by the military-industrial complex. They have also appeared on every Venezuelan television and radio station both private and state owned and have given huge presentations to major universities.

Upon visiting, Rodriguez said that the President of the Assembly, Nicolas Maduro’s home was brimming with books, videos and documents about the 9/11 cover-up. Maduro, Venezuela’s top legislator, intoned that he was ready to create an international investigative committee, looking into the “international crime scene” that is 9/11 and that this would be structured via Hugo Chavez’s government.

Rodriguez and Walter are also set to appear on Hugo Chavez’s weekly broadcast ‘Alo Presidente’ - which is often subsequently the source of major international headlines. If there is no coverage of this event then we know for sure that a blackout order is in place.

Rodriguez and Walter offered their full support for Charlie Sheen’s recent public stance on 9/11 and were heartened by his efforts. The potential of a government level inquiry endorsed by Hugo Chavez dovetails with Sheen’s call for an independent investigation to be carried out by political foreign nationals.

Though the establishment media will no doubt seek to demonize Chavez as a militant with an axe to grind, this is an exciting development and the next step on the road to a genuine investigation that will seek to uncover the truth rather than hide skeletons and whitewash as was witnessed with the staged Kean committee.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2006, 05:17:58 AM »
Would somebody please tell me who the hell said the planes were holograms... >:(

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2006, 09:21:54 AM »
I would have given up on this crap but 240 has gotten nuttier with his theories. Holograms and 757 missle mock-ups. ::) ::) ::)

Coo coo for cocoa puffs.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2006, 09:25:51 AM »
welcome back beach ;D  Good Christmas?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2006, 09:34:26 AM »
welcome back beach ;D  Good Christmas?

Awesome Christmas.  Nice to get away from you cooks for a while.   ;D  I see nothing has changed. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2006, 09:49:29 AM »
Awesome Christmas.  Nice to get away from you cooks for a while.   ;D  I see nothing has changed. 
nope, same ol same ol ;D Glad you had a good Christmas ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2006, 09:51:50 AM »
nope, same ol same ol ;D Glad you had a good Christmas ;)

Thanks.  I should say it was no fun spending three freakin hours putting up a basketball hoop and (figuratively) slapping my son around for crying over the hoop being at 10 feet (instead of 8 or 9).  Little woose.   >:(  But Merry Belated Christmas to you.   :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2006, 10:06:29 AM »
Thanks.  I should say it was no fun spending three freakin hours putting up a basketball hoop and (figuratively) slapping my son around for crying over the hoop being at 10 feet (instead of 8 or 9).  Little woose.   >:(  But Merry Belated Christmas to you.   :)
Thanks Beach ;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2006, 03:58:40 PM »
I just want a real investigation.

I enjoy talking history and possibilities here.  Agree or disagree, but give points and don't stoop to namecalling and insults.  When you do, it appears you cannot refute my points, and you think you can redirect the argument to me.

BTW Ozmo, you still haven't answered those 5 questions I posed to you on the missile theory.  The missing wing?  You don't need a PhD to see there is no wing in ANY angle right before it hits.

You took the time to start this thread, bashing me, but you won't tell me where that wing goes. 

I'm not bashing you.  I'm bashing with you  ;)

Nope,  i refuse to answer any questions becuase the UFO photograph is very real and until YOU prove to me it isn't we have nothing to talk about.

You nothing of video imaging and the details invovled in capture of minute details of speed and a low resolution.  But you think you do. 

So when you ask me to answer those "5" questions they are no different than me asking you to answer my 1.

Face it, UFO's are real! The photograph proves it!   ;D

And i'm not bashing you silly shit.  I'm pointing out how flawed you dam thinking is.  Everyone else seems to see that except you.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2006, 06:13:01 PM »
the missile theory is something that should be taken on in the 911 investigation.  Whoever was flying that particular chopper needs to take the stand and explain the light source.

Nothitng wrong with that, right?  At the very least, the guy was in an amazing spot (200 ft from plane, parrallel, shining a light on it).  Coincidence? Maybe. let's ask him.

I think the people in the building underneath the UFO  should be interrogated .........  don't you?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2006, 07:02:44 PM »
If I was being completely pwned in an argument, I would probably resort to lame jokes too.

If you had the ability to recognize a stupid aguement you'd probably resort to lame jokes.  But your the guy who thinks the planes were holograms.

Fact is, you start a few threads each week talking about how pathetic the 911 truth movement is.  And every week, there are thousands of new people who wake up and see the facts and realize we've been lied to.

Keep doing your thing.  There are too many coincidences for an educated person to ignore.  And the fact our prez didn't want an investigation then crippled the biased one he implemented, well, you put your stock in that. 

the key word here is in bold.

unfortunately, the word isn't the phrase: "common sense."

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2006, 08:51:05 AM »
OzmO,  stop thinking like a middle schooler for a moment.

First off, I don't condone the theory - I present it for discussion and debate, and defend its points so that it can be debunked.  I am not convinced.

Second, it has not yet been debunked here.  In fact, most doubters here won't tell me why a helicopter with a bright beam is floating a parallel 200 feet away, moving with the plane.  They can't tell me why that wing is no longer visible in every pic shown.  They can't tell me why the piece juttin gout the other end looks a lot like a missile.

Third, it is really "common sense" to jsut shrug off the airplane wing disappearing on every video?

Think about that.  You CANNOT show me any angle where that wing is visible, but I can show you many where it disappears.  it isn't light - as both light cast and shadowed angles show the same thing.  it isn't angle - as from above/below, and left'right/dead on, the wing disappears.

Does your common sense tell you that it's normal for wings on planes to disappear right before they penetrate buildings?

OK,  so now you're not believing the hologram theory?  And you are just putting it out there and attmepting to ask questions about it?

Well then answer the UFO pic question becuase the answers are very similar to the answers  to the video question.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2006, 09:28:27 AM »
ozmo,

3000 people dead and you wanna make a fucking joke of it.

you think about that.

make ufo jokes and be a cock, okay, so be it.

but 3000 people died on 9/11, and if there's a remote chance a weapon was used, we should look at everything pointing at that, and examine it.  Why was that chopper there shining a bright light?  why did the wing disappear?  these are clues in a MURDER investigation.  you don't care about that tho, do ya?

Here you go again.................  ROTATION with an offensive twist.

Why not just ask me for the 600th time:

Do you believe our government is capable of ........................ ..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2006, 09:39:51 AM »
I presented the theory and asked people what they thought.  I also challenged the "official story" people to explain that chopper, the nose popping out the other side, and the missing wing.

To this day, they have not.  The wing disappears when the SKY is the backdrop.  The chopper keep on lightin' even when changing angle relative to the sun.

Anyway, you're quickly becoming a waste of time.  You don't look at the video I refer to.  I guess "ABC News" or "CNN" are suddenly CT sources, when you don't like the video they provide.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2006, 10:51:37 AM »
I presented the theory and asked people what they thought.  I also challenged the "official story" people to explain that chopper, the nose popping out the other side, and the missing wing.

To this day, they have not.  The wing disappears when the SKY is the backdrop.  The chopper keep on lightin' even when changing angle relative to the sun.

Anyway, you're quickly becoming a waste of time.  You don't look at the video I refer to.  I guess "ABC News" or "CNN" are suddenly CT sources, when you don't like the video they provide.

now you're almost completely in la la land. 

I've given very good explanations for you coo coo hologram theory.

Obviously you don't care about hte truth becuase you still refuse to answer my questions.

So now you basic debate technique of desperation os to say:  Anyway, you're quickly becoming a waste of time.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2006, 12:33:12 PM »
history is going to pwn your close minded ass. 

if it was 1600s you'd be dissing Galileo with that same shit eating grin.

OK  MR.  9/11-bot.   ::)

using common sense is not being close minded BTW

BUT not conducting REAL research is

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2006, 12:44:44 PM »
Common sense would tell you that planes hitting buildings wouldn't being them down.  hell, planes wouldn't penetrate and jut out the other end.  But hey, your version of common sense says that airplane wings disappear and it's no big deal.

My version of common sense ssays that video resolution and light angles can make what you see on film dissapear.  Ever been to a top rated vegas magic show?  They use light in this fashion all the time.  What you saw on that video is just that.  A natural occurence based on low resoltion video and shadows.

Now,  yes,  common sense, intially would tell me that those buildings shouldn't have come down.  but that's from the point of view of not having all the info and or expertese in the related fields.  which is the exact same as you.  If you truely wanted to find the truth you'd do more research including the things i've suggested. 

But like my questioin with the 2-star general you'll probably just rotate to another gay ass point

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2006, 12:53:10 PM »
My version of common sense ssays that video resolution and light angles can make what you see on film dissapear.

Video resolution - not an issue - CNN, ABD, CBS, FOX, and others had their high quality digital cameras aimed right at it.  And the plane wing does not show up.

Light angles - not an issue - the wing diesappears in side view in which the bright blue sky is the backdrop.

THIS is why it's so confusing to me.  I never bough the missile theory, and i'm still not sold... but that wing is not there in any angle.  it cna't just be the building blend, cause it's not there in the side angle either where the building is not an issue.   I know you didn't watch the video clip, because they show that very clearly - the wing isn't there from both building and sky angles.  it's the weirdest thing.

Show me the "high quality digital camera" pics.................... lol

Show me a high quality pic of a plane without a wing...............lol

Not the grainy video.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2006, 12:59:47 PM »
go to youtube, google, or the mall and buy the CNN video clip.  i spent a lot of time TYRING to find an angle in which the wing is visible.  DL posted a video and I watched all 40+ angles the South Tower was hit.  About halfway thru, I got really freaked out, cause I sitll hadn't seen a wing before impact. 

Try it.  It's nothing to "lol" about.  It's fucking weird and scary.

If you've already seen "high quality digintal images"  just post them.

........................ .......

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2006, 01:08:32 PM »
god, you are a fucking moron.

Hey,  what you getting all mad about?

You are they guy who claimed there were "high quality camras recording no wing"

All i did was ask you to post the "evidence"

Guess you were lying.