Author Topic: Brutal Milos Sarcev Leg Workout!  (Read 46531 times)

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
Re: Brutal Milos Sarcev Leg Workout!
« Reply #100 on: January 03, 2007, 10:07:05 AM »
cant you two lovebirds get a room

i thought this thread was about milos leg workout

If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #101 on: January 03, 2007, 10:10:40 AM »

Physical bullying usually works better when you're in the same room. Or at least know which state the other guy lives in.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #102 on: January 03, 2007, 10:24:16 AM »
Put them on the Fit Show and have them finish up by puking their guts out. I'd laugh my ass off to see these guys get put thru a workout. Highly entertaining.

It would be NO PROBLEM making that FITSHOW special ;D

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #103 on: January 03, 2007, 10:27:00 AM »
ummm....ok...why don't you just stay home sarcasm and milos can come to you, that way he can be sure he wouldn't be wasting money if you didn't show.  I'm sure there's a good gym you guys can train in...hell, bring along Luke Wood and have him tape it and throw it up on the fitshow, you don't need a pro camera crew..
nasser=piece of shit

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: January 03, 2007, 10:31:17 AM »
you'll only puke if you ate too soon to your workout, or you if you train for 2+ hours.

...or if you are NOT conditioned enough to handle certain kind of intensity in the training you are simply NOT prepared for...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: January 03, 2007, 10:34:03 AM »
Milos is all of what you explain here on your DVD if so I must grab me a copy. I use to do same type of training maybe 1 week a month it it works great.

My DVD is something I reccomend to everyone - it is definitely worth having...More info than most (ALL?) other training DVD's...+ 2 hours of nutritional section...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: January 03, 2007, 10:35:56 AM »
Not to get into the usual 20 page rant about the 'challenge', but it changed from him giving us an exercise to do (eg curl 100 lbs 'x' number of times) to traveling to California, going to his gym, setting up camera crews and photogs. of course we can trust that he comes thru on his end with respect to paying all the expenses.. ::)

Jae - what exactly are you trying to say?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #107 on: January 03, 2007, 11:16:55 AM »
Nice try, bozo. Wrong person, wrong state, wrong everything. Keep trying.
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2006-5-1&c=1

Birthday in May, your 28 ......

The guy is 28 and a Taurus ...strong and silent type, muscular ..

hahahaha busted you loser nice associates degree hahahha Likes to chat online !! hahah
L

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #108 on: January 03, 2007, 11:19:23 AM »
Jae - what exactly are you trying to say?
Lets not open pandoras box, let dead dogs lay, water under the bridge
L

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #109 on: January 03, 2007, 11:21:44 AM »
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2006-5-1&c=1

Birthday in May, your 28 ......

The guy is 28 and a Taurus ...strong and silent type, muscular ..

hahahaha busted you loser nice associates degree hahahha Likes to chat online !! hahah

This blatant stupidity shows what an imbecile you actually are. I knew you had a learning disability but you've surpassed even my wildest expectations. You think I am naive enough to not realize you've created a fake profile?

Get a clue. Oh, and a little FYI..I've got a Masters in history..I'd be glad to take you to class gutboy.

Hope this helps!

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #110 on: January 03, 2007, 11:22:38 AM »
Physical bullying usually works better when you're in the same room. Or at least know which state the other guy lives in.

True, but I can find out  :P I'm trying to be imposing online like the other keyboard warriors.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 03, 2007, 11:25:11 AM »
True, but I can find out  :P I'm trying to be imposing online like the other keyboard warriors.

"Keyboard Warriors are generally identified by unneccessary rage in their written communications, and are regarded as 'losers' by other virtual identities on the internet."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=keyboard+warrior

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #112 on: January 03, 2007, 11:26:05 AM »
yeah masters in history my ass, sounds very intellectual ..... hahah i didnt make that up, i googled your gay ass username  hahahah

Associate degree iz edumicaiton two!!
L

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #113 on: January 03, 2007, 11:27:06 AM »
JaeJonna has claimed to have a degree in Law from Columbia University and apparently graduated in the top 10% of his class.

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #114 on: January 03, 2007, 11:29:15 AM »
yeah masters in history my ass, sounds very intellectual ..... hahah i didnt make that up, i googled your gay ass username  hahahah

Associate degree iz edumicaiton two!!

I don't give a damn what you googled. You can google till you are blue in the face. Doesn't mean you have any
semblance of accurate information. Also, still doesn't change the fact of the pathetic pictures you've posted of yourself. I can play that game too...Hmmm, which website shall I create the user name "Jaejonna" for? Too funny.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #115 on: January 03, 2007, 11:29:43 AM »
JaeJonna has claimed to have a degree in Law from Columbia University and apparently graduated in the top 10% of his class.

no offense to JJ but c'mon, now.....you can't be serious..surely you jest.
nasser=piece of shit

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #116 on: January 03, 2007, 11:30:47 AM »

He can claim anything he wants..Just like he can claim he has a clue about me..which he doesn't.
His whole persona, posts, and puerile antics are completely at odd with what he claims..

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #117 on: January 03, 2007, 11:31:08 AM »
Yeah the same info for your username in the other BB forums like BB.com, ironmanmagazine.com, musculardevelopment.com, all must be someone diffrent ....yeah right ...hhmmmmmmm

I went back in time to 2005 and made your profile, your right once again. Did they teach that to you in Comunnity College ?
L

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: January 03, 2007, 11:31:20 AM »
 Income: Didn't Say
Turns Me Off: Obsession with Money

Coincidence?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #119 on: January 03, 2007, 11:33:15 AM »
Income: Didn't Say
Turns Me Off: Obsession with Money

Coincidence?
all the other BB sites have you as being 28 and a Taurus, just like the dating site ... hahahha busted bigtime hahaha
L

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #120 on: January 03, 2007, 11:35:19 AM »
Yeah the same info for your username in the other BB forums like BB.com, ironmanmagazine.com, musculardevelopment.com, all must be someone diffrent ....yeah right ...hhmmmmmmm

I went back in time to 2005 and made your profile, your right once again. Did they teach that to you in Comunnity College ?

First off, I do not belong to all of those forms. Secondly, I have never attended a "comunnity" college. Lastly, doesn't change the fact of what you look like, and your avoidance of the subject at hand. Namely, your chickening out when it comes to accepting the challenge from Milos. You are melting down in a furious attempt to try and get information on me. Found any pics yet? Keep trying..

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #121 on: January 03, 2007, 11:36:45 AM »
First off, I do not belong to all of those forms. Secondly, I have never attended a "comunnity" college. Lastly, doesn't change the fact of what you look like, and your avoidance of the subject at hand. Namely, your chickening out when it comes to accepting the challenge from Milos. You are melting down in a furious attempt to try and get information on me. Found any pics yet? Keep trying..

http://my.anywebcam.com/jujoshu

Your a fuckking loser, online dating, webcams....im not making these things up...just what Im finding. hahahha oh brother hahahhaha

I have already posted my pics on this board and numerous others. Sorry to destroy your little comeback there.

But you just said that you posted pics on this and numerous boards..but then you said that you dont belong to other boards ...hahahah your lies are catching up with you..
L

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #122 on: January 03, 2007, 11:38:01 AM »

Your a fuckking loser, online dating, webcams....im not making these things up...just what Im finding. hahahha oh brother hahahhaha

That says he's 29. Didn't you say he was 28?

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #123 on: January 03, 2007, 11:39:33 AM »

Once again..Any attempt to discredit the issue at hand makes you look like a fool. No one cares about me or your false depictions of me..What we do care about is why..you are on a bodybuilding board looking the way you do, and also why you talk trash to people who put you to shame? When will you be showing us that "manly" workout of yours..When will you show us what girly weights Milos uses? I am not holding my breath.

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #124 on: January 03, 2007, 11:40:23 AM »
That says he's 29. Didn't you say he was 28?

I am neither. I've told you imbeciles all along....Not the same person..Why is that so difficult to comprehend?

DOH!