Author Topic: Brutal Milos Sarcev Leg Workout!  (Read 46524 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Brutal Milos Sarcev Leg Workout!
« on: January 02, 2007, 08:27:58 AM »
Squats-start with the empty bar for 50 reps, add one ten pound plate to each side, 40 reps, one more ten on each side, 30 reps, one more ten on each side 20 reps and then one last ten on each side for 10 reps, then reverse it and go back to 50 reps with the empty bar again, this should get your legs from 15 to 16 inches in two years, good luck.

tom joad

• Getbig V
but doesn't Milos say that you cannot keep up with him in the gym?

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Squats-start with the empty bar for 50 reps, add one ten pound plate to each side, 40 reps, one more ten on each side, 30 reps, one more ten on each side 20 reps and then one last ten on each side for 10 reps, then reverse it and go back to 50 reps with the empty bar again, this should get your legs from 15 to 16 inches in two years, good luck.
hhhhhhhhhhhhahahahhahahah..thats some funny ass shit..ahahahahah
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
but doesn't Milos say that you cannot keep up with him in the gym?
how could i with his absloutely brutal intensity? ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
HAHAHA yes, Milos is quite the twink of Pro BB

Figo

• Getbig V
Thats why Milos' legs lack any shape or separation. And size...

Show us pics of your legs Squadfather, and put Milos to shame!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

i can't right now, your mom is shaving them.

Figo

• Getbig V
My Mom, getting old and stale that one. You mean your boyfriend, right?

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.

id say it was because of normal sets of heavy squats mostly.......i know milos can squat more than 600 for several reps. milos has great legs..but this obession he has with giant sets and drop sets is ridicoulos.

i can also come up with various exotic giant set combinations that look cool. if you want lactic acid..sit on a bike..ride the tour of france.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com

That is on my good day...which I didn't have for a while...as I am practicing biceps curls for a challenge with "brutal scary-cat with great ::) sense of humor"...Last time I checked - he accepted the chellenge - you know what happened since than?

Stark

• Getbig V
That is on my good day...which I didn't have for a while...as I am practicing biceps curls for a challenge with "brutal scary-cat with great ::) sense of humor"...Last time I checked - he accepted the chellenge - you know what happened since than?

what happend Milos?

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
milos have you tried superset squats with deadlifts and then doing drop sets down from top weights?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
id say it was because of normal sets of heavy squats mostly.......i know milos can squat more than 600 for several reps. milos has great legs..but this obession he has with giant sets and drop sets is ridicoulos.

i can also come up with various exotic giant set combinations that look cool. if you want lactic acid..sit on a bike..ride the tour of france.

I did my share of heavy squats back in the day - and you are correct - I was doing 635lbs (6 and a half plates) regularly...
However - even back in a day I have realized that exactly DROP SETS created MUCH MORE stimulation, pain, soreness, pump, lactic acid build up , fatigue ( to the point of collapsing - when legs would just "not listen" anymore...) etc...etc

As you are SO AGAINST giant sets and make a point to ALWAYS comment on how worthless they really are - I will tell you this much - exactly drop sets gave me the idea of trying some CRAZY combination of multiple exercises done one right after the other where I would pretty much reach the failure and go beyond...
Results were astonishing - and depending on the personal goals Giant sets are adjusted for each trainee - according to his/hers demand...

Very few people can actually just "join in" and handle this kind of workouts...but after few weeks of slowly accepting the idea (and especially AFTER realizing the RESULTS) they become "believers"...

Many here never think about "conditioning" in sense of conditioning your body to become even a best kind of machine...As famous "theory of relativity" - everything is RELATIVE...and while many bodybuilders are expected NOT to be a true athletes there are actually MANY who are SUPERB in many aspects of their athleticism...
Some of you call it "functional muscle" - and pretty much that is KIND OF MUSCLE I prefer anyway...

After stimulating fast twitch fibers responsible for the growth with common: "go heavy or go home  ::)" style of training - there are OTHER ways to make exceptional  results even in MUSCLE SIZE department (+ all the additional benefits...) with somewhat different approach - when actual LOAD (weight used) is not high enough (heavy enough) but UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES ( making that LIGHT WEIGHT to be heavy enough to create the stimulation by doing it specifically /super slow, rest-pause, static contractions in most vulnerable positions,maximal contraction, double or triple contractions...etc/ or in the series of the exercises (supersets, tri-sets, giant sets...) or other advanced methods (ascending, descending sets...and numerous other IF SOMEONE WANTS TO BE CREATIVE not for a sake only to be different - but for the sake of knowing THAT BODY AND MIND CAN GO MUCH FURTHER THAN WHAT MANY PEOPLE THINK.)

Accepting NO LIMITATIONS as a LIMITATION (Bruce Lee's philosophy) is something I mention to everyone...and if someone really does not believe that he/she will not achieve THINGS IN LIFE which would otherwise be reachable - with just a little bit of faith, understanding, making a decisions and than follow through with disciplined hard work, commitment and burning desire to succeed...EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE - JUST MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Human body is exceptional biological machinery capable of achieving unbelievable levels of excellance in many areas - for those people who are willing to explore...

With typical copy-cat attitude or "monkey see - monkey do" type of thinking and approach to everything (so common in our sport) - I am not surprised that most of you DON'T AGREE with me...but as we all make our choices in life - I made mine long ago...

While I will consider many different theories, approaches, techniques, science, the information....etc..etc - I will still make my decisions by "filtering" what I learn and accept from others while creating what is essentially my own STYLE...

Some people are just followers...and those always just follow...and some of us are leaders who are more than open minded to LEARN from others and apply what they've learned to their everexpending WAY OF DOING THINGS (STYLE)...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
milos have you tried superset squats with deadlifts and then doing drop sets down from top weights?

NO...Did you?
And if you did - what was your rationale?

Mr. Intenseone

Why the hell would anyone want to do that??

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo

yeah but if DW or adonis said to do the same thing you'd be saying how smart it is and all that other shit....
nasser=piece of shit

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
what's the status on the challenge, guys?

Stark

• Getbig V
what's the status on the challenge, guys?

He will not say :(

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Milos is pulling a Mat Duvall.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Milos is pulling a Mat Duvall.

what does that mean...I honestly don't remember what happened there...
nasser=piece of shit

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V

issuing a challenge but then not actually following up on it. of course, he left bodybuilding entirely while milos doesn't seem in a position to do that.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

Mat called Sarcasm out and after he accepted, he disappeared from Getbig and never posted again. Kind of like DarthMuscle.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
seems a little different this time around, though. milos hasn't gone anywhere and he's still saying he and luke will pay for flight, etc. i guess now we're just waiting for it to solidify.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
You are a bloody fucking joke.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
seems a little different this time around, though. milos hasn't gone anywhere and he's still saying he and luke will pay for flight, etc. i guess now we're just waiting for it to solidify.
I AM ACCEPTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how many fuccking times do i have to say,it, Milos needs to contact me by PM and lets see what's what.