Author Topic: Brutal Milos Sarcev Leg Workout!  (Read 46523 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
im sure that if sarcasm works at a job like most earning americans, that to take time off from his reg. schedule to meet a 'bodybuilder' in calif. which he has never met before (and knows that this person has the uptmost disdain for him ) would be foolish and naive...I mean he would have to trust that he follows thru with all the provisions promised in accepting the 'challenge' or else he would be paying for the trip and stay out of his own pocket....
L

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
I did my share of heavy squats back in the day - and you are correct - I was doing 635lbs (6 and a half plates) regularly...
However - even back in a day I have realized that exactly DROP SETS created MUCH MORE stimulation, pain, soreness, pump, lactic acid build up , fatigue ( to the point of collapsing - when legs would just "not listen" anymore...) etc...etc

As you are SO AGAINST giant sets and make a point to ALWAYS comment on how worthless they really are - I will tell you this much - exactly drop sets gave me the idea of trying some CRAZY combination of multiple exercises done one right after the other where I would pretty much reach the failure and go beyond...
Results were astonishing - and depending on the personal goals Giant sets are adjusted for each trainee - according to his/hers demand...

Very few people can actually just "join in" and handle this kind of workouts...but after few weeks of slowly accepting the idea (and especially AFTER realizing the RESULTS) they become "believers"...

Many here never think about "conditioning" in sense of conditioning your body to become even a best kind of machine...As famous "theory of relativity" - everything is RELATIVE...and while many bodybuilders are expected NOT to be a true athletes there are actually MANY who are SUPERB in many aspects of their athleticism...
Some of you call it "functional muscle" - and pretty much that is KIND OF MUSCLE I prefer anyway...

After stimulating fast twitch fibers responsible for the growth with common: "go heavy or go home  ::)" style of training - there are OTHER ways to make exceptional  results even in MUSCLE SIZE department (+ all the additional benefits...) with somewhat different approach - when actual LOAD (weight used) is not high enough (heavy enough) but UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES ( making that LIGHT WEIGHT to be heavy enough to create the stimulation by doing it specifically /super slow, rest-pause, static contractions in most vulnerable positions,maximal contraction, double or triple contractions...etc/ or in the series of the exercises (supersets, tri-sets, giant sets...) or other advanced methods (ascending, descending sets...and numerous other IF SOMEONE WANTS TO BE CREATIVE not for a sake only to be different - but for the sake of knowing THAT BODY AND MIND CAN GO MUCH FURTHER THAN WHAT MANY PEOPLE THINK.)

Accepting NO LIMITATIONS as a LIMITATION (Bruce Lee's philosophy) is something I mention to everyone...and if someone really does not believe that he/she will not achieve THINGS IN LIFE which would otherwise be reachable - with just a little bit of faith, understanding, making a decisions and than follow through with disciplined hard work, commitment and burning desire to succeed...EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE - JUST MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Human body is exceptional biological machinery capable of achieving unbelievable levels of excellance in many areas - for those people who are willing to explore...

With typical copy-cat attitude or "monkey see - monkey do" type of thinking and approach to everything (so common in our sport) - I am not surprised that most of you DON'T AGREE with me...but as we all make our choices in life - I made mine long ago...

While I will consider many different theories, approaches, techniques, science, the information....etc..etc - I will still make my decisions by "filtering" what I learn and accept from others while creating what is essentially my own STYLE...

Some people are just followers...and those always just follow...and some of us are leaders who are more than open minded to LEARN from others and apply what they've learned to their everexpending WAY OF DOING THINGS (STYLE)...
You're wasting your time Milos. Most of the wimps on here think that doing more than 3 sets per bodypart means you're overtraining ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
You're wasting your time Milos. Most of the wimps on here think that doing more than 3 sets per bodypart means you're overtraining ::)

Don't you have a dildo to sit down on top of?

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
Don't you have a dildo to sit down on top of?
Your moms tounge is enough for now :-*

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Why the hell would anyone want to do that??

lol ask milos..i wouldnt´ ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
im sure that if sarcasm works at a job like most earning americans, that to take time off from his reg. schedule to meet a 'bodybuilder' in calif. which he has never met before (and knows that this person has the uptmost disdain for him ) would be foolish and naive...I mean he would have to trust that he follows thru with all the provisions promised in accepting the 'challenge' or else he would be paying for the trip and stay out of his own pocket....

he owns his biz, he can obviously make the time. like i said, he laid out the stipulations, milos agreed, now the two of them need to work out the particulars.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
 i would like to thank milos for his answer, i appreciate it altho i dont agree about everything. also some people seem to think im advocating pussy training 3 sets to failure and you will be overtrained if you do more..im not, actually i think like milos that the body can do alot more than you believe...but only if you let it do it, the body is not meant to be totally beat down with failure training...no athletes train that way..only bb ( i know bbs are trying to build muscle and its different from repetitive sport specific training in some ways). If failure training isnt necessary, as science and practical have showed us.,why fry the cns? when avoiding failure will let us stimulate the mucle without cns fatigue stopping us from using "high volume".(or frequency)..with high volume ..the loading of the muscle will be very high...you will reach a much higher tonnage/hour than with failuire training. (and no..im not saying lift a 3lb dumbbel 100 times..you must still lift weights 65% or more of one rep max)

guys try this..do one set of 6 reps to failure of squats and compare it with doing 4-5 sets with a weight you can do for 11-12 reps and do it for 8-10 reps with 45 sec rest between sets. use accumulative fatigue training.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
guys try this..do one set of 6 reps to failure of squats and compare it with doing 4-5 sets with a weight you can do for 11-12 reps and do it for 8-10 reps with 45 sec rest between sets. use accumulative fatigue training.

why not pick a weight you can do 10 reps with, then do a set of 10, wait for a while and shoot for a set of 9, etc?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Maybe if Milos worked his arms as hard as his legs, he'd be Mr O.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
why not pick a weight you can do 10 reps with, then do a set of 10, wait for a while and shoot for a set of 9, etc?
you will fatigue faster and will not get same loading, unless you rest several minutes between sets. which will lower the loading per time unit even more.

also if your into higher freqeuncy..failure training will stop you from using higher frequency (unless you do like doggcrapp and do only one set+rest pause..not optimal in my opnion) because of cns fatigue.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V

milos is a dedicated bb so im sure he has tried everything on his arms..also his arms arent small..just compared to the elit bbs...its just a question of (relative) genetics. im sure he has tried everything he can to bring up arms.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
you will fatigue faster and will not get same loading, unless you rest several minutes between sets. which will lower the loading per time unit even more.

and how do you determine the optimal load over time? i mean if we continue to go in the direction you're aiming we could keep doing sets of 10 with a weight we can do 15 with and our total poundage will fly up.

it's like in the other thread, you're offering all of these statements as concrete but with no backing for how you came up with them.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Re: Brutal Milos Sarcev Leg Workout!
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2007, 04:55:09 PM »
Milos needs to contact me by PM and lets see what's what.

Funny.
Milos says that you have to contact him so he knows where/who to send the money too.
Another way of backing out? ::) ::) ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2007, 05:04:40 PM »
Funny.
Milos says that you have to contact him so he knows where/who to send the money too.
Another way of backing out? ::) ::) ::)

Milos is the one calling him out. Why should Sarcasm go out of his way to set it up?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2007, 05:08:29 PM »
Milos built his quad size with heavy ass squats and other "heavy" training. Isn't this correct? How much has his quads increased in size since doing these crazy giant sets? He will probably say they have etched in "detail" and "maturity" and "density" in his muscles. Those qualities are impossible to measure though. What exactly is "muscle maturity" anyway? It's wishful thinking that suffering alone will give superior results. I could do some frog jumps for an hour and kill myself but it would be close to useless from a muscle building perspective.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2007, 05:16:00 PM »
Milos is the one calling him out. Why should Sarcasm go out of his way to set it up?

Who started the thread? Milos? Nope. Squadfather called Milos out by starting this thread. Besides, if SF were so lucky as to get round trip airfare, hotel and rental car paid for WITH food, don't you think he could click a button and do a little "work?" Either way it's pathetic.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
I AM ACCEPTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how many fuccking times do i have to say,it, Milos needs to contact me by PM and lets see what's what.

Why PM?

We started on board and for the board...etc...and I have absolutely NOTHING TO HIDE...so why don't we just do it officially - as it only makes sense.

You know who I am, where I am...etc - I don't have zilch about you...
Are you suggesting that I should just send chunk of money somewhere to somebody's PO Box (at best) and later when nobody shows up here I can maybe ask for my money back?

You have my personal promise: I will keep my end of the bargen - and that is why I am doing it publicly.
So - IF I fail to do what I claim that I will - there goes my reputation (and I said countless times here on board that I stay behind EVERYTHING that I say or do...)
Some of us with honor would rather die than cross our word...so: I will say it again - I will make sure that I keep my word...

But, in life (as everyone knows) there is a thin line between good and stupid - and while I am good enough to invest little bit of money for the right cause (show ONE OF INFLATED GETBIG SCARY-CAT EGOTISTIC WANNA-BES what is life like in the real world - where you do have to back-up the claims which can easily be made "incognito" while hiding in some dark basement ...) I am not that stupid to fall for a nice "practical joke"...

I have nothing to prove - but YOU DO...and I will "waste a little bit of time and a money" to entertain myself and others while teaching you a lesson.

So - let's not waste too much time playing the games - you know how this can be done very easily (without complicating things for a reason of escaping the challenge - which is certainly WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN - unfortunately...But, who knows - you might even surprise me...and all of us... Still, for some reason - I highly doubt that ;))

"Hic Rhodos - Hic Salta"

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V

I am working on it ;)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
I am working on it ;)

won't work.  genetics.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
won't work.  genetics.

What happened to "believe-achieve"?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
What happened to "believe-achieve"?

why are you gonna compete again?  Can't be for money, you're making more personal-training.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
won't work.  genetics.

Is that why you dont train those twig calves of yours?

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Is that why you dont train those twig calves of yours?

yes

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
You are a bloody fucking joke.

Buttsuck (oh so appropriate username for the outstanding getbig personality) - you want to join the party?

How about TWO FOR ONE SPECIAL - so we can see who is a "joke"... 8)

BTW - if you two have ANY additional requests to make this whole trip even more exciting and worth while - just say it...
I cannot promise that I will accept everything - but I am almost sure that I will go extra mile for my two biggest fans to make them feel at home...

OK - I got to go now...it is second training session of the day...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
why are you gonna compete again?  Can't be for money, you're making more personal-training.

It was never for the money (what money anyway...Prize money is...well, I shouldn't say...).
I will compete to prove something to the ONLY person that matters - MYSELF...

If I cannot get better than EVER before - I will NOT COMPETE...but I believe that I can...