Author Topic: What a dog  (Read 37511 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
What a dog
« on: January 02, 2007, 11:11:49 AM »
 This dog looks jacked.  :o  Good lord Look at the arms and what would be his lats.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: What a dog
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 11:58:45 AM »
What the F*CK is that CUTLER or COLEMAN'S dog.. somebody ate thier owners stash....

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 12:01:31 PM »
All drugs.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2007, 12:05:16 PM »
All drugs.

No i found out why that dog is so huge... Titus had sex with that guys mom, of course kelly was video taping and low and behold you have Titus' first born.... And people on GetBig try to say he isnt a Dog.... ;D ;D ;D

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2007, 12:05:21 PM »
Very hard dog.  Lots of game bred owners work their dogs, and keep them on strict diets.  It isn't hard working them either, they really like the work, whether it is a treadmill, bitework, or protection training.  

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2007, 12:08:44 PM »
Very hard dog.  Lots of game bred owners work their dogs, and keep them on strict diets.  It isn't hard working them either, they really like the work, whether it is a treadmill, bitework, or protection training. 

Wow.. thanx.  I should do that with my next dawg.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2007, 12:12:12 PM »
Very hard dog.  Lots of game bred owners work their dogs, and keep them on strict diets.  It isn't hard working them either, they really like the work, whether it is a treadmill, bitework, or protection training.  

I don't know...but IF the police find you with a dog like that and a dog treadmill and stuff like that...don't they usually acuse you of raising the dog for fighting? I have seen on animal cops that whenever they find a treadmill they have probable cause to search the place and so on.Also what is protection training? Does that make the dog aggresive?

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2007, 12:53:56 PM »
I have a treadmill to prevent my young bitch from chewing up my house.  Two two hour sessions a day and she is mellow like a lap dog. 

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2007, 12:59:40 PM »
They should have dog bodybuilding contests...These dogs look like they have serious muscle potential.

Worlds Strongest Dog or something.(I think they do have strong dog competitions Don't they?)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2007, 01:24:59 PM »
All drugs.

all genetics

tom prince said you can't make a chiawauwaa into a pit bull

E
E

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2007, 01:49:14 PM »
This dog looks jacked.  :o  Good lord Look at the arms and what would be his lats.

Monster forepaws.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2007, 02:20:34 PM »
Yeah, i put my pit on a treadmill everyday was well, he loves it.  If anyone accused us of fighting we'd laugh and laugh and then show them how my girl and i work and volunteer for the SPCA. 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2007, 09:02:41 PM »
synthol

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2007, 09:05:51 PM »
massive triceps :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

king

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2007, 09:27:44 PM »
"monster forepaws" hahahahha classic

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2007, 03:02:11 AM »
  If that dog was standing upright he would have some sick looking lats...and look at the seperation in his shoulders/arms.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2007, 03:29:56 AM »

this dogs arms look like 24-25inches..look how thick this dogs neck is.. :o.no wonder its a pitbull
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

body88

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2007, 06:43:41 AM »
That is not a ideal for a real pure bred pit.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2007, 10:28:13 AM »
why not?

E
E

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2007, 10:49:29 AM »
why not?

E

pits are supposed to be muscular, but not overstocked.

body88

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2007, 11:30:21 AM »
pits are supposed to be muscular, but not overstocked.

Word! Sort of like the super American bulls you see being bred now. Ultra huge, ultra massive head and chest. Muzzles that are way to short etc etc....

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2007, 11:41:03 AM »

Word! Sort of like the super American bulls you see being bred now. Ultra huge, ultra massive head and chest. Muzzles that are way to short etc etc....

Can you post a picture as an example of this.. this is the first I've heard of it.

body88

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2007, 12:07:31 PM »
I am a Scott or hybrid type of guy. I never really liked what Johnson was breeding. I feel the muzzles are to short and the dogs over sized. Just my opinion tho. They are beautiful animals and I adore Ab's of all strains. Johnson types are just not my cup of tea. This one is an exception. He is pretty agile for his size. I could not find any pics or the really massive one's (130 plus lbs). But, people are breeding them for massive size only. Neglecting all the other attributes that make a AB and AB. Happens with most breeds.

This is a standard type ( Scott)  65 - 120 lb

Hybrid

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2007, 01:28:54 PM »
I am a Scott or hybrid type of guy. I never really liked what Johnson was breeding. I feel the muzzles are to short and the dogs over sized. Just my opinion tho. They are beautiful animals and I adore Ab's of all strains. Johnson types are just not my cup of tea. This one is an exception. He is pretty agile for his size. I could not find any pics or the really massive one's (130 plus lbs). But, people are breeding them for massive size only. Neglecting all the other attributes that make a AB and AB. Happens with most breeds.

This is a standard type ( Scott)  65 - 120 lb

Hybrid

What good is a dog that is physically imposing, if they don't have the physical ability to defeat a 6'4 365 lb Samoan on PCP?  I have Scott line dogs, and they are smaller, more streamlined.  They have working muzzles, with scissors or reverse scissors bites.  Extremely undershot dogs don't have the same ability to bite and hold like a dog with a scissors bite.  Not to mention the bigger dog gets tired faster, and doesn't have the agility to avoid getting hit, cut, stabbed like a smaller animal.  An 80 lb AB can do everything a 145 can but better.  Likewise, a 45 lb Colby Pit can do everything a 85 lb monstosity can, just better. 

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2007, 01:36:41 PM »
I'm kind of envious of that dog
$