Author Topic: TESTOSTERONE BOYS DOCUMENTRY  (Read 10619 times)

1991rs

• Getbig II
TESTOSTERONE BOYS DOCUMENTRY
« on: January 03, 2007, 11:08:21 PM »
Hey, anybody here seen the documenty that bbc did called TESTOSTERONE BOYS? I just finished watching it...pretty interesting....anyways, one of the guys on it, looked like that guy who gets his picture posted hereall the time posing all silly....I think it was him.
   And another kid all jacked on juice screems at his mom like a 10 year old....i reccomend people watch it good BB Documentry. you can DL it from some torrent sites. www.isohunt or one of those i think.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
Re: TESTOSTERONE BOYS DOCUMENTRY
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 01:03:58 AM »
hahaha its funny how that kid shouts at his mum like a little bitch and he looks like sh*t on stage

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 01:20:44 AM »
Hey, anybody here seen the documenty that bbc did called TESTOSTERONE BOYS? I just finished watching it...pretty interesting....anyways, one of the guys on it, looked like that guy who gets his picture posted hereall the time posing all silly....I think it was him.
   And another kid all jacked on juice screems at his mom like a 10 year old....i reccomend people watch it good BB Documentry. you can DL it from some torrent sites. www.isohunt or one of those i think.

I saw this about 5 years ago on the discovery channel, the best parts when one of the kids dads is sayig "im proud hes done it without steroids" meanwhile this kids walking round with his eyes bulging out, shouting at everyone going crazy over nothing juiced up to fuck.

I was thinking about this a while ago, did any of those kids go on and, turn pro or get to the national level?
8) B.B.C. 8)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007, 01:29:18 AM »
I saw this about 5 years ago on the discovery channel, the best parts when one of the kids dads is sayig "im proud hes done it without steroids" meanwhile this kids walking round with his eyes bulging out, shouting at everyone going crazy over nothing juiced up to f**k.

I was thinking about this a while ago, did any of those kids go on and, turn pro or get to the national level?

I wonder if any of them are gay-4-paying their way thru the ranks.......... :-\
HAHA, RON.....

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2007, 01:39:38 AM »
I saw this about 5 years ago on the discovery channel, the best parts when one of the kids dads is sayig "im proud hes done it without steroids" meanwhile this kids walking round with his eyes bulging out, shouting at everyone going crazy over nothing juiced up to f**k.

hahahah Don`t forget the horrible gyno either. hahaha

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2007, 01:46:19 AM »
I wonder if any of them are gay-4-paying their way thru the ranks.......... :-\

One of them did seem a bit fruity, his training partner was his old teacher, she was about 60 or something, it looked ridiculous.
8) B.B.C. 8)

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2007, 01:48:44 AM »

Yes i forgot about that, that was the same guy who trained with his teacher, he had shaved hair.

They were really arrogant pricks, the roids had given them really bad attitudes, that kids dad was shit scared of his own son. :-[
8) B.B.C. 8)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2007, 03:22:27 AM »
Yes i forgot about that, that was the same guy who trained with his teacher, he had shaved hair.

They were really arrogant pricks, the roids had given them really bad attitudes, that kids dad was shit scared of his own son. :-[

Roids had very little to do with his attitude of disrespect.  He had that already before he touched anything.
Most are all show no go!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2007, 04:11:07 AM »
Heard about it, never seen it. I think it was about some teen bbing contest in 02, not sure..

Stavios

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2007, 04:33:09 AM »
yeah it's from the 2002 NPC Teen nats

I think it was awesome, Jason Cruce looked great

and yeah the guy who looked like shit in the heavyweight was funny as hell. He kept yelling at everybody like he was depleted but he was fat as hell.

if anybody have a link to download it, pm me  8)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2007, 04:34:46 AM »
yeah it's from the 2002 NPC Teen nats

I think it was awesome, Jason Cruce looked great

and yeah the guy who looked like shit in the heavyweight was funny as hell. He kept yelling at everybody like he was depleted but he was fat as hell.

if anybody have a link to download it, pm me  8)

Same here, I tried looking for sources to download it, but no luck.

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2007, 06:59:09 AM »
I'm getting it pretty slow from this torrent, but it's the only one I was able to find.

http://www.btmon.com/Other/Unsorted/BBC.-.Testosterone.Boys.-.Bodybuilding.Documentary._English-Sverige.Sub_.rmvb.torrent

Ah, its RMVB. I hate fuckin' RMVB.

1991rs

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2007, 10:22:46 AM »

the gyno on the one kid was INSANE!!! 100% tits. And his dad is saying how he's all clean , hahaha.

and for the record, the guy that was screaming at his mom that i was talking about won the overall..he was built real well, but its all drugs.
The other guy who diddnt look so great on stage was only 18, and he was yellin at his mom for doing the tanning cream wrong.

good documentry

1991rs

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2007, 10:24:56 AM »
there should be a torrent on mininova.org or torrentspy.com

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2007, 10:27:07 AM »
their parents remind me of jellyfish ;)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2007, 10:30:52 AM »
there should be a torrent on mininova.org or torrentspy.com

no luck

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2007, 11:26:54 AM »
no luck

isohunt people ;) make a search for Bodybuilding and you should find it, I'm not sure were I download it recenty I think it was isohunt or torrentspy... one of these for sure.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2007, 12:48:31 PM »
that croce kid acted like every other 17 year old

atleast that's how kids are nowadays :-\

E
E

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2007, 12:49:54 PM »
that croce kid acted like every other 17 year old

atleast that's how kids are nowadays :-\

E

That's not like my kids going to be one day... they see the back of my hand on a regular basis for my own sanity.

1991rs

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2007, 05:18:57 PM »
ANYBODY KNOW WHO THE 18 YEAR OLD WHO SHOWED UP OUT OF SHAPE IS?

i see his picture posted here, posing funny.   anyone?

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2007, 06:25:53 PM »
HAHAHAH Bodybuilding shows have to be the gayest shit in the world. Who in their right mind would step on stage!

Did anyone notice Chris Cook ws in this programme. Also, Mohamed Elsoboniou or whatever the fuck his name is was also in it. He was the kid who was dehydrated for the comp so he could not compete (well i think that him anyway).  ;D

HHAHAH Why can't you just lift weights to become bigger and stronger, why the fuck do you have to put on posing trunks and stand in a line with a bunch of guys. Some of these guys in this show are extremely delusional.

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2007, 06:34:53 PM »
Sorry i just finished watching it, Mo or Moslem did compete and he got 4th place ahahahaha

1991rs

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2007, 07:00:41 PM »
yeah, that kid was so dihydrated it was pretty crazy...whats his name ? and where else has he competed..I'd like to find out where these kids are now.

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2007, 07:09:09 PM »
yeah, that kid was so dihydrated it was pretty crazy...whats his name ? and where else has he competed..I'd like to find out where these kids are now.

Well a lot of people on Getbig know of Moslem or Mo (guy who was dehydrated) - he used to post on Getbig boasting about how he was the best teenage competitor ever. He mainly posted in Muscle Mayhem though where everyone kissed his ass. After talking a lot of shit the little twat tore his pec - i ain't heard anything from him since lol.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2007, 07:50:19 PM »
Mo got MOlested