Author Topic: The Greatest Show on Earth: the 1999 English Grand Prix.  (Read 11851 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: The Greatest Show on Earth: the 1999 English Grand Prix.
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2007, 05:24:45 PM »
LOL!!! @ my own comment.

I meant Jay has Dorian on hamstrings, not calves.  Edited.

Jay's calves as good as they are, are not better than Dorian's.  Matarazzo had better calves than Dorian though.

By the way, if Jay had the same conditioning as Rich Gaspari, I don't think you would say a comparison to Dorian is silly.

Hams?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2007, 05:32:34 PM »
Look at the size difference in this picture:

You just won't budge at all on your opinion will you, you close minded ****!  (no offense).  It seems no matter how many times Team Coleman concedes with any of your points you won't look at your refrigerator god as anything less than perfect.

I never claimed he was perfect

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2007, 05:34:16 PM »
Do you think he could beat Bob Paris and Frank Zane?

Absolutely , however I think Flex 1993 ASC would beat Yates !

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2007, 05:40:01 PM »
So in a contest at their bests, this would be the result (yes or no?):

1. Flex Wheeler
2. Dorian Yates
3. Bob Paris
4. Frank Zane
5. Ronnie in 2003

based on the IFBB criteria

Flex
Dorian
Ronnie
Paris
Zane

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2007, 05:52:02 PM »
I think Ronnie at his best (either AC or 99 O. depending on your preference) could beat them all.

lats would help to take out flex 93

overall quality would take out Yates 93..

just look at how amazing Ronnie was:

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2007, 06:07:27 PM »
I think Ronnie at his best (either AC or 99 O. depending on your preference) could beat them all.

lats would help to take out flex 93

overall quality would take out Yates 93..

just look at how amazing Ronnie was:

LMFAO overall quality , bitch tits is a quality?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2007, 06:09:47 PM »
And Shawn Ray at his best to round out the top six?

No Shawn Ray would place ahead of Paris & Zane !

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2007, 06:11:37 PM »

for all those not involved in the 'other thread' - this picture is not real.

the color has been tampered with to make ronnie look harder and dryer.

please disregard.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2007, 06:13:21 PM »
for matt c, please think before you make totally incorrect statements.  in this case jay's back is anywhere near this.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2007, 06:19:43 PM »

for all those not involved in the 'other thread' - this picture is not real.

the color has been tampered with to make ronnie look harder and dryer.

please disregard.

to those not involved in the other thread:

by now, you probably realize that IceCold is mentally retarded.

Please disregard..
Flower Boy Ran Away

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2007, 06:29:27 PM »
I had forgotten that Dorian's knockout back pose was his rear lat spread - for some reason I was thinking it was his rear double biceps.  His rear double biceps was good, but was not as dominant as his rear lat spread.

Condition aside, Jay's back is definitely as wide or wider as Dorian's however.

nope, it still isnt.

if guys like nasser, dillet, fux, kevin, coleman, etc, werent wider in the back than yates, jay certainly isnt.

yates won the olympia fair and square.

jay won after beating a pathetic version of ronnie.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2007, 06:37:11 PM »
to those not involved in the other thread:

by now, you probably realize that IceCold is mentally retarded.

Please disregard..

time to prove you wrong on a different thread.

everyone, see how much darker coleman is in the first pic.

the collection of pictures represent what is on you tube, the dvd, vhs, pictures, etc.

the 1st pic reflect no other documentation related to the 99 olympia. 

just take a look at the background. 

why is it so dark?

why is ronnie darker?

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2007, 06:44:20 PM »
Ronnie is definitely wider than Yates.

Which Olympia(s) are you referring to?

the ones they competed against.

coleman was only wider in 03 and 04.

but even then their width was pretty close.  overall, yates has a larger structure. 

suckmymuscle

« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2007, 10:48:23 PM »
You are seriously dumber than suckymyass and that is saying a lot :-\

But I'm more intelligent than you, so how stupid does that make you? ;) By the way, considering the number of arguments that you have parroted from me at the truce thread, I find this statement of yours utterly bizarre.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2007, 10:53:04 PM »
read Matt's review about Yates lol he said Yates was nothing special from the front lol he had probably the best front latspread and ab-thigh in the sport , yet he was nothing special from the front !! lol Matt is another guy who is like Hulkster they can't figure Yates out so he must be overrated .

He also said that comparing Dorian to Ronnie is the same as comparing him to Ronnie. I have seen his pics, and he wouldn't win a local NPC show. The fact that he has the audacity to compare himself to the Mr.Olympia with the greatest number of straight-firsts scores ever goes to show how seriously we should consider his opinions. ::)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2007, 11:05:31 PM »
  But I'm more intelligent than you, so how stupid does that make you? ;) By the way, considering the number of arguments that you have parroted from me at the truce thread, I find this statement of yours utterly bizarre.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hey, go ahead and live out your internet fantasies...everybody can see through your bullshit.

I highly doubt you are more intelligent than me...otherwise you would be at the least on my level academically and professionally, which you are not.

:)

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2007, 11:07:52 PM »
I think you are misconstruing the meaning of what I'm saying to make my argument sound as though I'm comparing myself to Dorian.  I'm saying that Ronnie is so clearly ahead of Dorian that debating it would be like debating that I am better than Ronnie - what I mean is there is no debate.  Although my opinion has changed since the beginning of the truce thread, I still wouldn't put Dorian in Ronnie's caliber.

PS, why are you being rude?  No flame, just curious.

Matt,

Suckmyass's reading comprehension is extremely poor, if you cannot already tell. The truce thread is full of his garbage in which he makes all kinds of false claims, and then harasses other members verbally and by PM when he is trumped (which is about every other page, check it yourself).

suckmymuscle

« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2007, 11:26:06 PM »
I think you are misconstruing the meaning of what I'm saying to make my argument sound as though I'm comparing myself to Dorian.  I'm saying that Ronnie is so clearly ahead of Dorian that debating it would be like debating that I am better than Ronnie - what I mean is there is no debate.  Although my opinion has changed since the beginning of the truce thread, I still wouldn't put Dorian in Ronnie's caliber.

PS, why are you being rude?  No flame, just curious.

That's exactly what I implied. The distance that separates you from Dorian Yates is infinitely greater than the distance that separates Dorian from Ronnie. Your analogy was hyperbolic to the point of being ridiculous. Dorian might actually be ahead of Ronnie, so you made a fool of yourself when you implied that Ronnie was as much greater than Dorian as he is than you. Get it?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2007, 11:28:30 PM »
suckmymuscle: aren't you and pobrecito both on Team Yates?  ???

No, Pobrecito just follows mine and NarcissisticDeity's lead. He has no thought of his own. This has been mentioned several times at that thread.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #69 on: January 04, 2007, 11:35:13 PM »
It's not that I'm saying the difference is the same, but that in both cases there really is not a comparison.

Forget about the fact I used me.  Let's replace the comparison to me with that of Frank Zane for example.  In both the cases of Frank and Dorian, I don't think either compares favourably to Ronnie for the overall - although Dorian is clearly closer than Frank.

How you had the stupidity combined with the audacity to say that Ronnie is as far ahead of Dorian as he is from you is baffling. He won the super-bowl of bodybuilding six time, whereas you are a nerd who owns a bodybuilding website. Using Zane as another example also sucks, because Dorian is also far ahead of him physique-wise, at least in terms of mass. Matt C, I'll finish this with the classic line that I've said a dozen times before: you are a moron. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #70 on: January 04, 2007, 11:50:22 PM »
I'm not saying you can always sway the opposition in a debate, but what do you expect to accomplish using the debating techniques you employ?  IQ doesn't matter as much as EQ when it comes to debating subjective matters.  As I said, I'm not saying it's always possible to change the opinion of other parties, but insulting them is a surefire way to make them cling on to their beliefs even more.

And once again, while Dorian is closer to Ronnie than Frank Zane or myself or almost anyone else for that matter, I still think Ronnie is far enough ahead of him that a comparison seems almost silly.

This is exactly my point: since the difference between Dorian and Ronnie is actually very small, there is a debate. Making an analogy using yourself as an example is implying that Ronnie was infinitely superior to Dorian, which is retarded. What version of him is far ahead of Dorian? None. His 2003 version might have a great advantage in size, but he also had a distended gut - there goes the symmetry round - and he looked bloated when compared to Dorian's outrageous conditioning. Bodybuilders have been known to defeat others who had a size advantage of 50 lbs, so I think that Dorian at his best would have a great chance of defeating the 2003 Ronnie, because he had so many advantages over Ronnie in other areas. As for Ronnie in his 1998/9/0/1/2 forms, please...it is the Ronnie side who have to take the defensive side here and justify how Ronnie could possibley defeat a bodybuilder who was more muscula and conditioned than him, with the added bonus of not having Ronnie's symmetrical liabilities. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2007, 01:25:33 AM »
jays lat spread was wider than yates if not better but wider nonetheless..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2007, 01:28:22 AM »
all you yates ass lickers and coleman ass lickers don't know shit about bodybuilding..here is big jay dwarfing the shit out of connie coleman
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2007, 02:31:27 AM »
all you yates ass lickers and coleman ass lickers don't know shit about bodybuilding..here is big jay dwarfing the shit out of connie coleman

it couldn't possibly be due to the fact that Jay is standing closer to the camera? I guess he could have grown taller than Ronnie for that show. I've heard it's quite common for a person to magically grow 3-4 inches in a day. ::)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 05, 2007, 02:41:42 AM »
it couldn't possibly be due to the fact that Jay is standing closer to the camera? I guess he could have grown taller than Ronnie for that show. I've heard it's quite common for a person to magically grow 3-4 inches in day. ::)
keep whining dickseminole..your pimp is getting owned there
RATM RULZ THE WORLD