Author Topic: Prediction: Lieberman will flip before the month is out.  (Read 11253 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Prediction: Lieberman will flip before the month is out.
« on: January 06, 2007, 11:21:12 AM »
 >:(

That is flip to caucus with the Republicans and flipping the senate to the republicans--(note for idiots like Beach Bum.)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Prediction: Lieberman will flip before the month is out.
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2007, 11:30:29 AM »
That guy is one ugly son of a bitch.  ;D
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2007, 11:47:24 AM »
That guy is one ugly son of a bitch.  ;D
that too ;D

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2007, 11:49:53 AM »
lol
S

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2007, 12:05:46 PM »
>:(

You'd flip too if the party you were loyal too for 30+ years backstabbed the shit out of you......he's one of the few sane one's of the bunch!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2007, 12:20:36 PM »
You'd flip too if the party you were loyal too for 30+ years backstabbed the shit out of you......he's one of the few sane one's of the bunch!!

Mr I, I've been waiting for days, for your analysis of this list of Dem initiatives in the fisrt 100 hours

-no new spending if it adds to the deficit.
-implement the recommendations of the 9/11 commission
-lobbying reform ("break the link" between lobbyists and legislation)
-raise the minimum wage, and allow no pay hike for Congress unless the minimum wage increase is approved.
-ban on privatizing Social Security
-negotiate lower drug prices
-cut student loan interest rates by 50%
-roll back multibillion-dollar subsidies for oil companies

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2007, 12:25:49 PM »
You're missing the big picture, he got elected part in part due to an oath he made, a promise that he would not flip.  many dems may not have voted for him had he not made that campaign promise.  So that is a reconciliation with the voters during the election.  Enough dems voted for him, he kept his office... So now re-evaluate your comments.  There is also all the dems that stayed loyal... He pisses all over them if he flips... He is going to flip and break his word in my opinion...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2007, 06:34:33 PM »
I doubt Liberman will become a Republican.   I don't see how that would be any benefit to him.  He's better off as in independent.  I do think that sometime in the next 2 years Cheney will resign and Bush will appoint a new VP (my guess would be McCain)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2007, 06:55:03 PM »
I doubt Liberman will become a Republican.   I don't see how that would be any benefit to him.  He's better off as in independent.  I do think that sometime in the next 2 years Cheney will resign and Bush will appoint a new VP (my guess would be McCain)

Won't Bush be out of office in two years?
The House that Ruth built

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2007, 07:00:50 PM »
Yes Bush will be gone. 

How is Lieberman going to "flip" when he was elected as an independent? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2007, 07:26:18 PM »
Won't Bush be out of office in two years?

sometime in the next two years would include from right this very moment until the end of his term

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2007, 08:04:42 PM »
He doesn't have to become a republican, all he has to do is caucus with them and that's it... The Senate is gone.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2007, 08:05:05 PM »
Mr I, I've been waiting for days, for your analysis of this list of Dem initiatives in the fisrt 100 hours

-no new spending if it adds to the deficit.
-implement the recommendations of the 9/11 commission
-lobbying reform ("break the link" between lobbyists and legislation)
-raise the minimum wage, and allow no pay hike for Congress unless the minimum wage increase is approved.
-ban on privatizing Social Security
-negotiate lower drug prices
-cut student loan interest rates by 50%
-roll back multibillion-dollar subsidies for oil companies

Truthfully, i haven't studied the issues enough to give an answer.....but on the privatizing of SS IMO, is a great idea as far as retirement goes, that being said, I would much rather have my money go into an investment account rather than just having a token amount come (right now, it's around $5-600.00 per month for a full SS retirement benefit) each month. SS is only meant to be a supplimental income, I would much rather have a larger return on my money, but I have no plans on ever retiring!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2007, 08:05:27 PM »
Yes Bush will be gone. 

How is Lieberman going to "flip" when he was elected as an independent? 
Again, all he has to do is caucus with them and the Senate goes to the Republicans.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2007, 08:06:56 PM »

BTW, so much for their promise of bi-partisanship huh!!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2007, 08:11:39 PM »
He doesn't have to become a republican, all he has to do is caucus with them and that's it... The Senate is gone.

Sadly he will never become a republican, but with him staying a democrat he MIGHT be able to bring some balance!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2007, 08:16:26 PM »
BTW, so much for their promise of bi-partisanship huh!!
Right... That would be perfect for you guys.  Then you could fuck all the campaign promises the and mock the dems for not doing what they ran on...  That would be perfect... Why don't you sit back and not get to flipped out over the first hunderd hour goals that the dems ran on... The people voted them in, let them nock out that stuff.  It's not like it's a bunck of extreme liberal issues or something ::)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2007, 08:20:50 PM »
Right... That would be perfect for you guys.  Then you could f**k all the campaign promises the and mock the dems for not doing what they ran on...  That would be perfect... Why don't you sit back and not get to flipped out over the first hunderd hour goals that the dems ran on... The people voted them in, let them nock out that stuff.  It's not like it's a bunck of extreme liberal issues or something ::)

I said after I calmed down after the elections that I was just going to sit back and watch them self-destruct, don't ask me how, but they will!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2007, 08:30:09 PM »
I said after I calmed down after the elections that I was just going to sit back and watch them self-destruct, don't ask me how, but they will!!
Yea, and of course you turds won't do everything possible to coax them near the cliff and push them off when you realize they stepped to close...  ::)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2007, 08:35:22 PM »

Shut the Fuck up bible pounder.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2007, 08:40:37 PM »
Sadly he will never become a republican, but with him staying a democrat he MIGHT be able to bring some balance!

Republicans suck.They favor the big corporation's and couldn't give a rat's ass about the blue collar people who actually WORK for a living...Democrats suck.. they want to give all our tax money to lazy bitches with 4 kids by 5 different men who sit at home all day smoking Marlboros and  eating welfare cheese(the best cheese there is). There needs to be some sort of compromise in between the two.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2007, 08:40:59 PM »
Yea, and of course you turds won't do everything possible to coax them near the cliff and push them off when you realize they stepped to close...  ::)

Are freaking serious???????? Thats what we SHOULD have done but didn't, we SHOULD have played they're own game!!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2007, 08:41:54 PM »

Republicans suck.They favor the big corporation's and couldn't give a rat's ass about the blue collar people who actually WORK for a living...Democrats suck.. they want to give all our tax money to lazy bitches with 4 kids by 5 different men who sit at home all day smoking Marlboros and  eating welfare cheese(the best cheese there is). There needs to be some sort of compromise in between the two.

I'd vote for you.  ;D
S

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2007, 08:42:58 PM »

Your right, they both suck....but which party will protect the country better??

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2007, 08:44:03 PM »