Author Topic: Why animal cruelty should be taken more seriously  (Read 1370 times)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
Why animal cruelty should be taken more seriously
« on: January 07, 2007, 07:14:14 AM »
http://network.bestfriends.org/animallawcoalition/news/10594.html

You want these sick fucks on the street?   They took kids to see what they had done and then threatened to do the same to them.   Even if you don't care about the animals in animal abuse you should care about what these people escalate too and are capable of doing to people. Anybody who is capable of sadistic torture to ANY creature should be penalized severely.  These two will probably serve more time for the other crimes they did so hopefully they will be off the street for many years.

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
Re: Why animal cruelty should be taken more seriously
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2007, 07:35:05 AM »
Couldn't agree more. If people are capable of doing this kind of thing to an animal, you have to wonder what else they are capable of doing?

*cue the "its just an animal" brigade*

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2007, 07:52:55 AM »
http://network.bestfriends.org/animallawcoalition/news/10594.html

You want these sick fucks on the street?   They took kids to see what they had done and then threatened to do the same to them.   Even if you don't care about the animals in animal abuse you should care about what these people escalate too and are capable of doing to people. Anybody who is capable of sadistic torture to ANY creature should be penalized severely.  These two will probably serve more time for the other crimes they did so hopefully they will be off the street for many years.

totally agree with you, hon.

I would pay serious money to meet pieces of shit like this in person. Justice can be dished out in very creative ways.  >:(

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2007, 08:05:06 AM »
Flower's right, it has been shown that kids who torture animals like that will typically graduate to similar behavior against other people.  Those kids are sociopaths and should be put away.

Quote from: Best Friends Network
The brothers are accused of breaking into the community center of the apartment complex where they lived with their sister. They are accused of then vandalizing the newly refurbished center. It is what they allegedly did next that has sent shock waves through the community and the country.

A small puppy that was said to have followed them everywhere was reportedly with them inside the community center. Witnesses said the puppy followed them into the community center at that time. When these two brothers allegedly finished smashing windows, tossing computer equipment out of the windows, throwing paint all over the place, and generally destroying the community center, they are accused of then baking the puppy in the oven.

But first they are said to have painted her. Some urine from the puppy was found on a counter where they may have placed her. Next she was "hogtied"; her front legs as well as her back legs were duct taped together. Duct tape was placed over her mouth and nose.

Prosecutors argued the brothers then tried to set the dog on fire. When this effort failed, they are said to have decided to burn her in the oven. The puppy was alive and breathing when these young men are said to have put her into the oven set at 500 degrees F. She was tied by her neck to the rack of the oven.

During their first trial a forensic veterinarian said her vagina might have been burned prior to when she was put into the oven. According to the veterinarian, the puppy struggled, screamed, cried, defecated, and scratched the inside of the oven door until her nails were gone, and only blood and nerves remained. Blood covered the inside of the oven. The puppy did not die quickly. She eventually died of thermal heat. She was cooked to death.

Several children testified the brothers later took friends to see the dead puppy in the oven. The children were threatened with death if they told anyone about the puppy.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2007, 08:15:40 AM »
I'd shackle both of those fucks together and feed them to a pack of wild wolves in my back yard!

sandycoosworth

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2007, 08:36:42 AM »
we should all be thrilled these kids got popped doing this ... this way hopefully the only thinigs that need to get harmed are meaningless animals and they will can be locked up before they do something that actually matters like hurting a human :)

i would like to ask the board what the difference between these kids and someone who hunts for the thrill of the kill is? and why is it hunters generally dont move on to humans (althought i would say they are far more likely to kill one by virtue of playing with guns frequently)

for the record i used to kill squirrels and birds with my bb gun ... i felt bad when i killed the squirrels cause i always thougth the were kinda cute but killing the birds gave me wood cause i cant stand them ... were it not for the fact i got high one day and shot myself (thereby losing my taste for bb guns) i would still be killing birds for kicks