Author Topic: Jimmy Thomson Statement  (Read 5286 times)

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Jimmy Thomson Statement
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2007, 01:34:13 AM »
I want to see arnold getting pounded by a doberman while joe and ben are dumping a load down his throat.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2007, 03:01:23 AM »
I want to see arnold getting pounded by a doberman while joe and ben are dumping a load down his throat.
:-X

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2007, 03:25:21 AM »
ajahhahaha... ja, I bet that would look something like this:

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2007, 04:35:47 AM »
ajahhahaha... ja, I bet that would look something like this:

whos that

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2007, 05:11:01 AM »
whos that

Another bald-headed loser going for the "Mr Clean" look.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2007, 05:12:24 AM »
whos that
fecesinurface aka finurface  ;D Feces left the board a few years back because homos posted here...  I think his last post after melting down went something like, "I'm out of here children of satan" 

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2007, 10:11:32 AM »
I can't believe the lengths to which the bodybuilding fraternity have sunk to to discredit me over the past few weeks . I only competed to give myself goals to achieve. I thought it was time to stand up. But some guy prints a "statement" saying I am all bluff purely to save the name of the ANB............
Check out the link....http://www.uk-muscle.com/ukmuscle/forums/read.aspx?pid=74664
Even these guys who know me and don't believe the hype (the top 2 tested positive in 1999 world championships) are trying to back peddle. God bless you all my little brothers
James Thomson
(and for all you haters who think I am sometimes jealous because I didnt win a few Tin Trophies 30 years ago I will say you are right, I sometimes don't know whether to get into my Mercedes S500 Sedan or SL 500 Coupe when I go to the shops.
God Bless

Why would anyone want to save the name of the ANB-that organisation doesn't exist anymore but,of course,you know that ::) I don't know why you feel the need to discredit the real Jimmy Thompson-has he shagged your mrs. or something?

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2007, 06:29:35 PM »
Why would anyone want to save the name of the ANB-that organisation doesn't exist anymore but,of course,you know that ::) I don't know why you feel the need to discredit the real Jimmy Thompson-has he shagged your mrs. or something?

jonno why are you trying to cover things up man? let the free info flow bro...

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2007, 11:02:42 PM »
WHHAZZATTT!!!

You don't mean to say that BBers and BB mags. ever lie!??

Why, HOW DARE you ever say, or infer, such a thing??!

Do you mean to say that Joe Weider didn't invent EVERY SINGLE BB barbell/dumbbell/machine exercise, and that he was not the trainer of EVERY single BB champion!???

AND...

That all those massively-muscled BBers in the popular BB mags didn't build all their muscles with the just the nutritional aid of wholesome natural food, plus those wonderful food supplements advertised in the mags.!??

That Charles Atlas didn't build his muscles with just using his "dynamic tension" exercises!??

That Eugene Sandow didn't build his impressive physique using just the little hand-squeeze light dumbbells he "swore by" in his mag. and newspaper ads!??

That solely the York Barbell Co.'s Power Rack, "Energol", and Hi-Protein powder/tablets, were the real secrets behind the success of American weightlifters in the 1960's...cuz, Bob Hoffman said they did!??

Yes, "TRUTH" in BB...over the last 100 YEARS...why, as much "TRUTH" as in the "miracle" remedies claimed by the "snake-oil" salesmen of the late 19th century!!!

And NOW, we have this Jimmy Thompson fellow!??

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2007, 08:06:21 AM »
jonno why are you trying to cover things up man? let the free info flow bro...
Not trying to cover things up,mate.A mutual friend has spoken to the real Jimmy Thomson and this just isn't him.It would be interesting stuff if it were.