Author Topic: Jimmy Thomson Statement  (Read 5285 times)

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Jimmy Thomson Statement
« on: January 10, 2007, 03:00:23 PM »
Posted on behalf of NPA(UK) Secretary Mr. Michael Phillips

Regarding the thread posted on Getbig.com and subsequent threads on UK-Muscle.com,I would like to post the following I received earlier today.When I initially read the thread I wasvery surprised as the comments attributed to Jimmy Thomson did not sound like anything the real Jimmy Thomson would say.I spoke to Jimmy earlier and he asked me to post the following.

Re Jimmy Thomson The Truth Thread

I wish to categorically state the article on getbig.com has nothing to do with me in any way,shape or form.The photo is of myself and could be a photo taken by the Daily Record of which I have no copy.
If this person is purporting to be me the he has his facts wrong.I have never competed in Mr. Europe,I am not 72 years old,I am not a chartered accountant,I have never competed in the Mr. Universe,nor competed in powerlifting ot the Highland Games.I do not know any of the people he speaks of personally.
Anyone who knows me will know this has nothing to do with me and I will be seeking legal advice on the matter.
I would also like to add that I have never taken any banned substances in my life and  have been tested on a number of occasions.

James Thomson

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
Re: Jimmy Thomson Statement
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2007, 03:32:18 PM »
How do we know the above statement is real?

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2007, 03:36:14 PM »
Posted on behalf of NPA(UK) Secretary Mr. Michael Phillips

Regarding the thread posted on Getbig.com and subsequent threads on UK-Muscle.com,I would like to post the following I received earlier today.When I initially read the thread I wasvery surprised as the comments attributed to Jimmy Thomson did not sound like anything the real Jimmy Thomson would say.I spoke to Jimmy earlier and he asked me to post the following.

Re Jimmy Thomson The Truth Thread

I wish to categorically state the article on getbig.com has nothing to do with me in any way,shape or form.The photo is of myself and could be a photo taken by the Daily Record of which I have no copy.
If this person is purporting to be me the he has his facts wrong.I have never competed in Mr. Europe,I am not 72 years old,I am not a chartered accountant,I have never competed in the Mr. Universe,nor competed in powerlifting ot the Highland Games.I do not know any of the people he speaks of personally.
Anyone who knows me will know this has nothing to do with me and I will be seeking legal advice on the matter.
I would also like to add that I have never taken any banned substances in my life and  have been tested on a number of occasions.

James Thomson

Meltdown.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2007, 03:37:55 PM »
Does this mean homosexuality isn't really rampant in Bodybuilding?
Thread Killer

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2007, 03:38:00 PM »
Yet another "Ronnie" I didn't do it special............
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2007, 03:40:16 PM »
Does this mean homosexuality isn't really rampant in Bodybuilding?

Geez, do you have to ask?
HAHA, RON.....

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2007, 03:55:03 PM »
How do we know the above statement is real?

I don't think you're the real siouxcountry, therefore the false post by the real Jimmy Thomson, could be considered false, but only false if you think the real Jimmy Thomson is not real as well, but then again, if you are the real siouxcountry, my position is void and my post is the opposite of what I meant to not say.
a

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2007, 04:40:36 PM »
I don't think you're the real siouxcountry, therefore the false post by the real Jimmy Thomson, could be considered false, but only false if you think the real Jimmy Thomson is not real as well, but then again, if you are the real siouxcountry, my position is void and my post is the opposite of what I meant to not say.
Whoa, Tommy. I think you just blew my mind.  :o

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2007, 04:44:24 PM »
Get 240 to back off from the 9-11 conspiracies and pay attention to what's happening RIGHT NOW at this very place  ;D

I at one time suggested a "conspiracy board" maybe it's about time for one now
Z

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2007, 05:52:47 PM »
Jimmy rarely uses the internet and is not a getbig member.Can't think why anyone chose him for thread unless they knew him?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2007, 06:00:54 PM »
it must be real, he signed his name James Thomson not Jimmy.

VIENIO

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2007, 06:36:52 PM »
Maybe they threatened Jimmy and they made him say that it's a fake

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2007, 06:56:13 PM »
Maybe they threatened Jimmy and they made him say that it's a fake

Are you implying they threatened the real Jimmy Thomson or the fake Jimmy Thompson, because if they made threats towards the fake Jimmy Thomson with the intent of scaring the real Jimmy Thomson; wouldn't that make the fake Jimmy the real Jimmy after all?
a

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2007, 06:40:11 AM »
i think jimmy got frightened and it was the real jimmy who posted in the other thread..and this is just away to avoid problems and backpeddle...

jimmy ..jimmy...who will spread the free word now?

also if jimmy is fake who would come up with a false account of him..must be someone who knows alot about jimmy

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2007, 05:52:57 PM »
i think jimmy got frightened and it was the real jimmy who posted in the other thread..and this is just away to avoid problems and backpeddle...

jimmy ..jimmy...who will spread the free word now?

also if jimmy is fake who would come up with a false account of him..must be someone who knows alot about jimmy

Or is stalking him lol. I can't for the life of me figure out what motivates people to do such childish shiat, if you believed everything the supposed jimmy tomsen said, you would assume the olympia is just a blowjob contest, and be wondering how jay cutler hides the blisters on his lips. Utter bullshit, just like I said.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2007, 07:49:21 PM »
Or is stalking him lol. I can't for the life of me figure out what motivates people to do such childish shiat, if you believed everything the supposed jimmy tomsen said, you would assume the olympia is just a blowjob contest, and be wondering how jay cutler hides the blisters on his lips. Utter bullshit, just like I said.

you never know maybe it wasnt the real jimmy (filthy bottel) but the water was clean (truth)

i wonder if franco was sodomized by weider?

The Heckler

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2007, 09:39:25 PM »
you never know maybe it wasnt the real jimmy (filthy bottel) but the water was clean (truth)

i wonder if franco was sodomized by weider?

another winning post by "slaveboy"  ::)

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2007, 04:28:59 AM »
sounds like jimmys got a split personallity, stop smokin that crack bro.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2007, 04:43:57 AM »
oh brother it was obviously not him!!

that exact same post was on another forum possibly MM years ago its just someone fucking around!!

I was pissing myself reading it though, i thought everyone was "playing along" and knew it was a gimmicks joke!!!

ahahahaha this is funny!

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2007, 06:30:59 AM »
another winning post by "slaveboy"  ::)

heckler your sister wants her make up back  ::)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2007, 06:01:41 PM »
Hey, Jimmy, it is almost impossible to prove anything on the internet. The lads here have been waiting for the other shoe to drop. Unload your stories and make a splash in this silly site.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2007, 06:28:09 PM »
Dr M W told me that Joe, Arnold, and just about everyone in LA were involved in the gay scene. I didn't know whether to believe him or not. The good doctor was gay and I assumed he was saying that to make it sound like everyone was doing that. I didn't buy it. I have no idea if what he said was true but I can say he sounded like he knew what he was talking about. I was in LA for a month in 68 so never was part of the in-group. I have no personal knowledge of what anyone was doing in those days. There is a sense that what people do as far as sex goes is not really anyone else's business.

Anyway, be careful what you say. Unless you can back up what you say then you risk getting sued. Words published on the internet can be used in libel cases in court.

I admire anyone who can spill the beans. If you post stuff under your own name then you really have to be doubly careful. We assume you have had second thoughts about saying much at all.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2007, 06:57:10 PM »
Vince you are from my generation and you must know how the Weider group flourished. When I get legal go ahead I will blow the Weider brother out of the sky.

:o

;D
HAHA, RON.....

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2007, 07:04:04 PM »
Thanks Vince, it's good to know that someone from the 60's has the balls to call a spade a spade.....

open up the putrid belly of bodybuilding  :D

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2007, 12:15:12 AM »
Less statements, more dirt. :D
It's Hip to be Square!