Author Topic: ***** LISTEN TO THIS SHIT ******  (Read 5037 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
***** LISTEN TO THIS SHIT ******
« on: January 18, 2007, 02:21:01 PM »
My long time workout partner has been talking about doing this forever, and today he did it:

He went to the doctor and told his doctor that he had been taking steroids for several years, and that he had no intention of quitting, and so he asked the doctor why he couldnt just write him a prescription so his livlihood wouldnt be in danger from dioing it illegally. And his Doctor told hime that if he had been doing roids for that long he had probably damaged his bodies natural ability to produce testosterone anyway... so the doctor did blood work on him and wrote him a prescription for testosterone.. the doctor "explained" that he could not prescribe him the amount and dosage that he had been taking, but that it would be for "standard male testosterone replacement therapy" but my boy told me that the Doctor new exactly what was up and was cool about it. \

Now, my boy said he is just going to get whatever gear he wants and now he has a script to back it up(or course he is filling the human grade at the pharmacy) --- are you fucking kidding me? 
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: ***** LISTEN TO THIS SHIT ******
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 02:45:19 PM »
Jesus, your boy is a fucking genius!
I guess honesty is the best policy...
Waite a couple of weeks and go see that doc.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2007, 03:02:55 PM »
oh my god, im 10000000% sure no one ever in the history of life thought to do that  ::)
F

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2007, 03:06:05 PM »
Jesus, your boy is a fucking genius!
I guess honesty is the best policy...
Waite a couple of weeks and go see that doc.

i have my own doctor who knows i am bodybuilder and he is young and pretty cool. he once told me to stop taking steroids because I was having high blood pressure (end of cycle) and not sleeping and he had to give me ambien.. I just not sure how he will react but I am thinking about something similar to what Miles did...but I am more thinking of waiting until I move andgoing to my "new" doctor at the end of a cycle before PCT and tell him to check my testosterone because I have not a goood sex drive and I feel a little depressed --- me being 30 that is right around the time to have declining test and such--- this approach may work best for me---a script is the way to damn sure cover your ass and make life alot easier in the wake of all the fat ass motherfuckin law enforcement wanting to bust people for gear
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2007, 03:07:45 PM »
oh my god, im 10000000% sure no one ever in the history of life thought to do that  ::)

I know a few people who have tried it but not successful... then I know some who have been successful, but his case was a little different because he basically just straight up told the doc to give him gear
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2007, 06:01:29 PM »
Well he can still get busted for the stuff he does not have a script for.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2007, 08:07:48 PM »
hate to break it to you guys but I've been getting my gear from a doctor for 2 years now.. As long as you're open and honest with the doc about it 9 times out of 10 he will help you and write you a script for whatever you need.

oh and best part is my work health insurance covers 90% of my gear costs :)

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2007, 08:35:50 PM »
Any chance of getting a presciption for something like deca for telling your doc you have joint pains?  I think its highly unlikely, but maybe someone could get lucky?

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2007, 09:01:12 PM »
I use a doctor for my anabolics now. That plus IGF/MGF and some other (*legal) goodies are all I need.

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2007, 09:56:05 PM »
How much test can you get with a standard presciption from a doctor?  I think its pretty small like around 100mg/week or so?

Campeon Del Mundo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2007, 10:26:54 PM »
  the doctor is going to give you like 100mg/week of Testosterone...you can't bodybuild on that...but since you have a prescription it makes it alot harder for law enforcement to pin charges against you...no court in this nation will convict you of anything unless you get busted for selling it...

cdm

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2007, 02:11:12 AM »
  the doctor is going to give you like 100mg/week of Testosterone...you can't bodybuild on that...but since you have a prescription it makes it alot harder for law enforcement to pin charges against you...no court in this nation will convict you of anything unless you get busted for selling it...

cdm

you couldnt be more correct--- not to mention the fact that no barney fife cop or even DEA is going to be pursuing anything once you whip outt a prescription.... its not worth the hassle for them for a simple bust
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2007, 03:01:00 AM »
hate to break it to you guys but I've been getting my gear from a doctor for 2 years now.. As long as you're open and honest with the doc about it 9 times out of 10 he will help you and write you a script for whatever you need.

oh and best part is my work health insurance covers 90% of my gear costs :)

Capt. EQ, Where do you leave?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2007, 07:35:03 AM »
What dosage is he getting?  I though the scrip is for only 200 mg or even less of test.  It is called maitenance test and not enough for buildign serious mass

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2007, 09:01:16 AM »
Capt. EQ, Where do you leave?

Canada.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2007, 09:03:18 AM »

cdm

There are ways of getting around that.. here's what I do, my Doc gives me 400mg a week of test cyp. plus 160mg of andriol (test caps) a day. He writes the script for a year of therapy, and I pick up the whole year's worth at once (I'm entitled to do that) since I don't want to come in every week and pick up more. So in one day, I have amassed a whole cycle.

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2007, 09:13:32 AM »
How much test can you get with a standard presciption from a doctor?  I think its pretty small like around 100mg/week or so?

My prescription is for 100mgs of Prop EOD, and 25mgs of Anavar daily.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2007, 09:49:10 AM »
My prescription is for 100mgs of Prop EOD, and 25mgs of Anavar daily.

This is very much not typical.....good luck to most in finding this.  you could go the anti-aging clinic route (if you are hypogonal) but the gear and fees are quite costly

Lusus Naturae

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2007, 11:50:34 AM »
I started replacement therapy when I was under 30 through a "clinic".  When I finished a cycle, I went to my doctor told him "low sex drive, not sleeping ..."
Blood test showed 120 for test and my doctor wrote a script for 6 months @400mgs a week.  I can also fill the whole script at one time because my insurance doesn't pay for it.  That lasted about a year and then was cut back to 200 mgs. a week.  From a pharmacy 5ml of test E 200 runs around $70 so it is very expensive.  I still run other things but it feels good to have a script for something.
VENI VEDI VICI

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2007, 01:47:41 PM »
This is very much not typical.....good luck to most in finding this.  you could go the anti-aging clinic route (if you are hypogonal) but the gear and fees are quite costly

The harder you work, the luckier you get.

Here's the HRT people I use now:

http://www.lifexmedical.com/

Consultations are FREE. If you're using gear w/o a 'script, you should really do yourself a favor and see what these guys are all about.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2007, 02:35:20 PM »
My long time workout partner has been talking about doing this forever, and today he did it:

He went to the doctor and told his doctor that he had been taking steroids for several years, and that he had no intention of quitting, and so he asked the doctor why he couldnt just write him a prescription so his livlihood wouldnt be in danger from dioing it illegally. And his Doctor told hime that if he had been doing roids for that long he had probably damaged his bodies natural ability to produce testosterone anyway... so the doctor did blood work on him and wrote him a prescription for testosterone.. the doctor "explained" that he could not prescribe him the amount and dosage that he had been taking, but that it would be for "standard male testosterone replacement therapy" but my boy told me that the Doctor new exactly what was up and was cool about it. \

Now, my boy said he is just going to get whatever gear he wants and now he has a script to back it up(or course he is filling the human grade at the pharmacy) --- are you fucking kidding me? 
Thats cool. Some doctors will do that. Alot of doctors are tight and won't. You'd also be surprised how many doctors don't know anything about AAS.

PB

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2007, 03:10:57 PM »
The harder you work, the luckier you get.

Here's the HRT people I use now:

http://www.lifexmedical.com/

Consultations are FREE. If you're using gear w/o a 'script, you should really do yourself a favor and see what these guys are all about.

Thanks for the link hooker, will check them out.  Pretty sure and old guy like me could probally get some HRT especially at this point.  Maybe my health insurance will even pick up a good part of the tab.

I guess my original point was most family docs will perscribe some creams or jells at most, def. not prop and anavar. 

4thAD

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2007, 05:03:22 PM »
Is there any risk of being dropped from your insurance if you go into the doc and tell youve been shooting gear! I dont recall which board I read it on, but someone was saying you could. Any one have any solid info on this. That would be the only thing from stopping me from telling my doc! Sometimes even when you think you are talking to your doc in confidence it still somehow ends up in the charts, and available to your insurance...