Author Topic: Milos, East Coast challenge for you. Let's see if you're a real pro  (Read 2140 times)

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
Milos,

I have my doubts you're a real bodybuilder.  Forget this squadfather challenge, it's lame watching men fight over who can lift the longest.  After this year's New York Pro, I'll bet you're the first guy to fallout pre 4am you gotta be kidding me Jonathan Peters is spinning his Cutting Crew remix checkout King Kamali delt twitching in the mirrors again pays up travel expenses. 

Ask Kamali about a few years ago when he was easily defeated in the upstairs ab flex off by myself and other northeast masters.  He strolled in with his best post show kissy face pose, but couldn't compete with our towering height and coconut scented water bottles.  He was ok peeps as we all exchanged juicehead hugs, inter-tube dance moves with brazilian strippers, and watched one of the masters get stretchered out of the club for the 37th consecutive weekend in a row.

After you lose, I'll be sure you'll have a fresh scoop for a perfect fly back West get off the plane to do chest & bi's nap.  Deal?

90 degree - Pacha

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Milos, East Coast challenge for you. Let's see if you're a real pro
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 12:42:13 PM »

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 12:47:57 PM »
BFury,

Drive down for the Pro and meet up with us and a few pros.  Even though Kiwiol is always low on funds, we can sneak him in via one of the stripper's oversized Coach handbag.

Miss the NOTC - Yates

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 12:51:39 PM »
BFury,

Drive down for the Pro and meet up with us and a few pros.  Even though Kiwiol is always low on funds, we can sneak him in via one of the stripper's oversized Coach handbag.

Miss the NOTC - Yates

Maybe we can max out on squats during it!  ::)

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 12:53:56 PM »
Maybe we can max out on squats during it!  ::)

Easy kid, stick with your coach's program. 

august - doping

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2007, 12:55:59 PM »

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2007, 12:56:56 PM »
Here you go, BF

hahahah thanks. Thought it was working. Perfect for NJ_Slinky's first post. Typical Jersey scumbag, doesn't know shit about English.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2007, 01:01:27 PM »
hahahah thanks. Thought it was working. Perfect for NJ_Slinky's first post. Typical Jersey scumbag, doesn't know shit about English.

Haha, yes. And there isn't a single language in the world that's easier than english.

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2007, 01:05:23 PM »

Love how you're the typical collge kid that plays a little sport, does a little studying, dreams of conquering the world, and acts like the big man on campus on a message board.  Bro, how much money does your mom deposit in your savings account to help fund your "greek community" mixers?

shower share - game tape

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2007, 01:06:21 PM »
Love how you're the typical collge kid that plays a little sport, does a little studying, dreams of conquering the world, and acts like the big man on campus on a message board.  Bro, how much money does your mom deposit in your savings account to help fund your "greek community" mixers?

shower share - game tape

hahahaha meltdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's the matter sunshine? Can't take a little constructive criticism? Sorry that you can't put down your boyfriend's dick long enough to type out a coherent response.

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2007, 01:13:39 PM »
hahahaha meltdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's the matter sunshine? Can't take a little constructive criticism? Sorry that you can't put down your boyfriend's dick long enough to type out a coherent response.

WINNAH!

LOL, you could only wish for a meltdown.  The only game you have, albeit weak, is the teh hOmO.  As soon as I go after the fact you're still governed by your mommy, you immediately run to the safety of hOmO jokes.  That my friends, is the classic continuous lava rich meltdown of Bitchfury.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2007, 01:14:51 PM »
WINNAH![/b][/size]

LOL, you could only wish for a meltdown.  The only game you have, albeit weak, is the teh hOmO.  As soon as I go after the fact you're still governed by your mommy, you immediately run to the safety of hOmO jokes.  That my friends, is the classic continuous lava rich meltdown of Bitchfury.

What the hell is the point of spelling homo "hOmO"? Does it make you feel special or something? Or are you as stupid as you type?

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2007, 01:21:36 PM »
What the hell is the point of spelling homo "hOmO"? Does it make you feel special or something? Or are you as stupid as you type?

Just enjoy baiting you to nibble at everything I cast into the waters.  You will always be my Chester.

love how you sweat my posts so much, you refresh your page faster than you pull at your pecker.

slinky - owner

chavez81

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2007, 01:27:13 PM »
This has to be the queerist pic I have ever seen a bunch of 20 yr olds with the shirts off! Go get a life perhaps spend some more time in the gym and less online.

ThePassion

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2007, 05:28:57 PM »
NJ SLINKY,

what in the fuck are you asking of Milos??

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2007, 05:40:46 PM »
Milos,

I have my doubts you're a real bodybuilder.  Forget this squadfather challenge, it's lame watching men fight over who can lift the longest.  After this year's New York Pro, I'll bet you're the first guy to fallout pre 4am you gotta be kidding me Jonathan Peters is spinning his Cutting Crew remix checkout King Kamali delt twitching in the mirrors again pays up travel expenses. 

Ask Kamali about a few years ago when he was easily defeated in the upstairs ab flex off by myself and other northeast masters.  He strolled in with his best post show kissy face pose, but couldn't compete with our towering height and coconut scented water bottles.  He was ok peeps as we all exchanged juicehead hugs, inter-tube dance moves with brazilian strippers, and watched one of the masters get stretchered out of the club for the 37th consecutive weekend in a row.

After you lose, I'll be sure you'll have a fresh scoop for a perfect fly back West get off the plane to do chest & bi's nap.  Deal?

90 degree - Pacha

JP is sick.  No Morillo or Tenaglia, but great resident there. 

180 degree-Sound Factory

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2007, 06:48:57 AM »
JP is sick.  No Morillo or Tenaglia, but great resident there. 

180 degree-Sound Factory

Preach on brutha.  Loved twitching my delts in front of Paris so "he" would allow me to bring in my water bottle.

JP 45 minute remix - trap sweat