Author Topic: muscles..and "normal" people.  (Read 4441 times)

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
muscles..and "normal" people.
« on: January 19, 2007, 01:22:18 PM »

Considering most of the time we get negative attention from "normal people" surrounding us in our everyday life, we sometimes wonder "why am i doing this to myself? i mean, its like people are not even able to admire and recognize the work,dedication and determination and will to be better required to achieve this"

So we start to act and think like egocentric people, cause we cant get positive attention from people, and we have to find some satisfaction, some pride , "something", from what we did to ourselves.
And the cycle goes on...

I and a friend in particular, discussed about it recently, and we figured out that we both get NEGATIVE attention MOSTLY from men .  Aggressivity, insecurity come mainly from other skinny or out of shape men,and god know they are numerous.

Its like feeling comfortable with ourselves makes em uncomfortable, like if we were  mirror reflecting their laziness, their lack of will and drive in every circonstances.

Even when you don't even want to hurt their feelings, you put em to shame once you get sleeveless, they cant say shit and stay still, speechless, and you can see they re about to have anervous breakdown (epsecially if their girlfirend is by their side)

We figured out that most of the time, even if we re not in a bad mood, we have to act aggressively with these people, even if we dont want to be assholes, they force us into acting like ones cause they do their best to make themselves look better compared to you.
So what are we supposed to do? most of the time we just bash em ridiculing their physique or their insecurity, and case is closed.

Sometimes few people may admire you and try to make friends with you, but after a while they too would start to be jealous and disgusted cause they cant touch what you achieved.

We can also see some women from time to time who are so pissed to be with skinny or fat losers that they start to hate on you cause you re not "their" guy and they havent been able to seduce you (they lost at the lottery)

In fact, we figured out that being muscular mostly got us NEGATIVE ATTENTION from the average joe.
Even if you act cool and humble, people would try to start shit with you cause they feel so uncomfortable.

But... Arent these guys the "anormal" people?

honnestly now, dont you guys think THEY are the weakest link, the abominations of nature, with their scrawny asses, bags of bones or disgusting tub of lards?

Arent THEY THE "ANORMAL" people?

ISnt a muscular guy what a man should be? 

Judging by how most women react when we're in the place, looks like we are the real men.

I use to say, "i'm not abnormally muscular, you re just abnormally skinny"

ITs all a matter of perception heh?

IN my mind, they have an abnormally underdevelloped muscularity.

Just wanted to share this with a bigger audience.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: muscles..and "normal" people.
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 01:34:21 PM »
Well thats a grade A meltdown.
But i understand what you are talkin about.

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 01:39:44 PM »
just trying to start a smart thread for once...

What the point of doing something that most of the time get you negative attention from the others?

When you think about it, it makes no sens at all.

Ok, most of us dont care about what the other may say/think, but come on, we all sometimes wonder why people arent more open minded about it.

Not later than two hours ago i was going back home by train from work, and had a bitch staring at me for all the route, so i know that being muscular will be the way to go for the rest of my life, but all the other negative people are really getting on my nerves.

Cant do much about it, not going to change i guess, so i guess i have to destroy em instead of just ignoring em.

Problem is, you cant be an asshole 24/24 7/7, and when you think about it, THEY  RE FORCING YOU INTO GETTING AN ASSHOLE... they re asking for it.
And you re finally doing what they want you to do...ironic isnt it.

Most of serious lifters who achieved good builds i know, are most of the time really cool, down to earth and positive people. Some of em are even far more smarter than the average joe.
But when we chat, we always end talking about how "other people" just cant stand us.

I think "normal" people are far more intolerant, ignorant and aggressive than "us".

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 01:40:03 PM »
meltdown.

Rockhead

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 01:43:18 PM »
Hey man don't you know the rules.....if you write anything longer than two paragraphs around here it's by default marked as a meltdown.  Any content regardless of however good it may be will be ignored.

Good post though

The Heckler

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2007, 01:44:36 PM »
Considering most of the time we get negative attention from "normal people" surrounding us in our everyday life, we sometimes wonder "why am i doing this to myself? i mean, its like people are not even able to admire and recognize the work,dedication and determination and will to be better required to achieve this"

So we start to act and think like egocentric people, cause we cant get positive attention from people, and we have to find some satisfaction, some pride , "something", from what we did to ourselves.
And the cycle goes on...

I and a friend in particular, discussed about it recently, and we figured out that we both get NEGATIVE attention MOSTLY from men .  Aggressivity, insecurity come mainly from other skinny or out of shape men,and god know they are numerous.

Its like feeling comfortable with ourselves makes em uncomfortable, like if we were  mirror reflecting their laziness, their lack of will and drive in every circonstances.

Even when you don't even want to hurt their feelings, you put em to shame once you get sleeveless, they cant say shit and stay still, speechless, and you can see they re about to have anervous breakdown (epsecially if their girlfirend is by their side)

We figured out that most of the time, even if we re not in a bad mood, we have to act aggressively with these people, even if we dont want to be assholes, they force us into acting like ones cause they do their best to make themselves look better compared to you.
So what are we supposed to do? most of the time we just bash em ridiculing their physique or their insecurity, and case is closed.

Sometimes few people may admire you and try to make friends with you, but after a while they too would start to be jealous and disgusted cause they cant touch what you achieved.

We can also see some women from time to time who are so pissed to be with skinny or fat losers that they start to hate on you cause you re not "their" guy and they havent been able to seduce you (they lost at the lottery)

In fact, we figured out that being muscular mostly got us NEGATIVE ATTENTION from the average joe.
Even if you act cool and humble, people would try to start shit with you cause they feel so uncomfortable.

But... Arent these guys the "anormal" people?

honnestly now, dont you guys think THEY are the weakest link, the abominations of nature, with their scrawny asses, bags of bones or disgusting tub of lards?

Arent THEY THE "ANORMAL" people?

ISnt a muscular guy what a man should be? 

Judging by how most women react when we're in the place, looks like we are the real men.

I use to say, "i'm not abnormally muscular, you re just abnormally skinny"

ITs all a matter of perception heh?

IN my mind, they have an abnormally underdevelloped muscularity.

Just wanted to share this with a bigger audience.

::)

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2007, 01:48:30 PM »
Hey man don't you know the rules.....if you write anything longer than two paragraphs around here it's by default marked as a meltdown.  Any content regardless of however good it may be will be ignored.

Good post though
I know the board is filled 99,9% by pure crap, and that down to earth and actually INTERESTING threads are now rare, but why dont u guys share your thoughts on that matter.

I mean, at least my thread is really about weightlifters and our way of life...

Oh, and another thing, english is not my mother tongue, and i think i made significant progresses compared to my previous threads from 1 year ago ...

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2007, 01:50:56 PM »
I know the board is filled 99,9% by pure crap, and that down to earth and actually INTERESTING threads are now rare, but why dont u guys share your thoughts on that matter.

I mean, at least my thread is really about weightlifters and our way of life...

Oh, and another thing, english is not my mother tongue, and i think i made significant progresses compared to my previous threads from 1 year ago ...

Oh, your english is fine. Where are you from?

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2007, 01:52:48 PM »
Oh, your english is fine. Where are you from?

if i tell you "guys, cowards,backstabbers, irevelant,losers", which european country comes to your mind ?  ;D

The Heckler

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2007, 01:53:52 PM »
if i tell you "guys, cowards,backstabbers, irevelant,losers", which european country comes to your mind ?  ;D

This sounds like New Zealand.  But wait, you said Europe.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2007, 01:54:54 PM »

France?

losers would point to germany though...

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2007, 01:56:14 PM »

Italy?

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2007, 01:56:23 PM »
France?

losers would point to germany though...
you got it, france.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2007, 01:57:30 PM »
This sounds like New Zealand.  But wait, you said Europe.

Awww.....looks like I upset my little friend :-*

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2007, 01:59:38 PM »
you got it, france.

bonsoir!! ca va?

ilya ne pas beaucoup des francoises ici.

je pense que la france est une place tres belle. je parles pas francais, j'ai oublie tous.

mais les filles sont tres jolie.  ;D ;D ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2007, 02:00:26 PM »
hahhahaha, now i think about it, almost all european countries are as pathetic as france...spain, italy, germany...bah, getting a visa for canada, moving once for all from this dying muslim-infested shithole under one or two years.

Can we now get  back on topic ?

Muslim infested shithole, that characterizes europe pretty good!

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2007, 02:01:06 PM »
hahahahaha  ;D

not bad.

where are you from?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2007, 02:01:25 PM »
bonsoir!! ca va?

ilya ne pas beaucoup des francoises ici.

je pense que la france est une place tres belle. je parles pas francais, j'ai oublie tous.

mais les filles sont tres jolie.  ;D ;D ;D
Damn! Speak french too?Great!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2007, 02:01:38 PM »
hahahahaha  ;D

not bad.

where are you from?

germany.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2007, 02:02:45 PM »
wow, i didnt even read that entire rant, but im pretty sure you are gay.  meltdown

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2007, 02:03:58 PM »
germany.
so you have the same flood of backward camel fuckers coming from the south ruining your country and replacing your people in a schyzophrenic mix of failed melting pot and affirmative action thanks to our neutered politics...

Shock of civilizations...south slowly invading and getting control of northern nations.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2007, 02:04:07 PM »
Damn! Speak french too?Great!

no, not really.

If you grow up in europe and keep your ears open, you can learn the basics in italian, french, spanish, german or english pretty fast.

I can read all those languages to a certain degree, as they are very similar, but when i try to speak, i mix it up with japanese.

Japanese took all my brains memory.  ;D ;D

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2007, 02:06:03 PM »
no, not really.

If you grow up in europe and keep your ears open, you can learn the basics in italian, french, spanish, german or english pretty fast.

I can read all those languages to a certain degree, as they are very similar, but when i try to speak, i mix it up with japanese.

Japanese took all my brains memory.  ;D ;D
same for me, as my english skills are growing, my french is getting replaced, i mean i 'm thinking in english, using english words while speaking french... instead of adding a new language, i'm replacing my mother tongue.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2007, 02:06:26 PM »
so you have the same flood of backward camel fuckers coming from the south ruining your country and replacing your people in a schyzophrenic mix of failed melting pot and affirmative action thanks to your neutered politics...

Yes, way too much. I hate these backwards oriented assholes. Most of them live in germany for 40 years and have "saved" their muslim ethics from before 40 years. Their own countries may have changed, but they haven't.

Thanks to Hitler and his crew we're unable to say any word against a foreigner, otherwise we're labeled as "racist".

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2007, 02:09:57 PM »
same for me, as my english skills are growing, my french is getting replaced, i mean i 'm thinking in english, using english words while speaking french... instead of adding a new language, i'm replacing my mother tongue.

But you've that funny accent, don't you? :D