Author Topic: Trevor Smith?  (Read 10133 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Trevor Smith?
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2007, 12:06:54 AM »
but how can you say that drugs like primobolan,winstrol etc are for the natural lifter.how can he be natural when he is using the adove mentioned drugs??
Because there is no such thing as a natural lifter these days... at least no lifter "worth looking at" like gh15 says.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2007, 12:30:15 AM »
Because there is no such thing as a natural lifter these days... at least no lifter "worth looking at" like gh15 says.
Disagree.  There are a good amount of natural guys who looks pretty sick.  I never see any at my gym, but they are out there.  More people would look good natural, if so many didn't use gear.  Take someone like David Henry for example.  If he didn't touch gear, he'd be shredded...at 147lbs. ;D
N

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2007, 12:32:27 AM »
Disagree.  There are a good amount of natural guys who looks pretty sick.  I never see any at my gym, but they are out there.  More people would look good natural, if so many didn't use gear.  Take someone like David Henry for example.  If he didn't touch gear, he'd be shredded...at 147lbs. ;D

163lbs here:

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2007, 01:02:49 AM »
let me state here a simple fact to demonstrate  how much hormones has to do with everything in this sport.

i,,*****,,can take OXANDROLONE (anavar) at 140-160mg a day and get ONLY BY USING THIS LITTLE TINY "FEMININE" TABLETS,, get from 280+ 12%  to 280+ 6% in 8 weeks or less.

we always tell you how anavar is a pussy drug,,,but what we dont tell you is how much we use it because it is,, together with dianabol and nandrolone,, the best drug ever made on planet earth,,,drug that burns and sheds adipose fat and the most stuborn bicellular fat cells,,but we just dont want you to use it,,why? bodybuilding is selfish sport where every one is a wolf,,especially if competes. halo is very good too but for the more experienced ones and the ones who want to remain natural wont touch it because you become angry/agressive beast on it and natural guys are always nice smily and soothing ;) so they cant chose it,,,thats why there is the good ole anavar from back in the 60s,,

the best physiqes,, the "NATURAL ONES",, are built on oxandrolone and some test prop/suspension with some fina,,,THE BEST! (some winstrol added for final touch)

you gotta know your sport brothers,,,how do you think those female bodybuilders present male physiqes??? how do they burn all of this belly soft fat that every woman has?,,,,A N A V A R ,,,and major doses of it.

female bodybuilders id recomend atleast 50mg a day
male bodybuilders id recomend atleast 80-90mg a day
fallen angel

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2007, 06:08:19 AM »
i agree with gh15 there are very few if any true naturals if any that compete at the top in these so called natural shows...thats why i have more respect for the npc ifbb they don't admit drug use but don't deny it.
irongearco.com

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2007, 06:28:12 AM »
Grant, your brother looked freakin amazing!! Where the hell is he now?

Thanks for the compliment. Justin became disillusioned with our "sport" .... as I did.  It was too much work for too little gain.

He purposely dropped weight back to his "fitness" look and went back to racing motocross.

And yes, he gets much more female attention at 185lbs now (lean) than ever did at 235lbs.  Go figure....

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2007, 06:37:14 AM »
Thanks for the compliment. Justin became disillusioned with our "sport" .... as I did.  It was too much work for too little gain.

He purposely dropped weight back to his "fitness" look and went back to racing motocross.

And yes, he gets much more female attention at 185lbs now (lean) than ever did at 235lbs.  Go figure....
hey grant you got any idea whats ian harrison upto these days?
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2007, 07:28:37 AM »
This is what he looked like @ 400 lbs. and only 6'1"

http://www.musclenet.com/trevorsmith.htm

Check out the bi's.  Must be 23" :o
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2007, 07:35:12 AM »
i always like ian harrison. the arnold classic was the first pro bbing i went and what stuck out in mind besides nasser and flex was ian shaking his quad during prejudging. the crowd went crazy when he did that..he was freaky
irongearco.com

chris2489

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2007, 12:13:13 PM »
Ian use to post on another forum. He said he has his own brand of workout equipment over in th UK.

southernfriedgal

• Getbig II
  • Retro Remix Radio @ Live365
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2007, 12:41:45 AM »
Justin looks much hotter and more natural with his fitness look.  Gotta give a gal something she can feel !
Retro Remixes @ Live365

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2007, 07:05:35 AM »
This is what he looked like @ 400 lbs. and only 6'1"

http://www.musclenet.com/trevorsmith.htm

Check out the bi's.  Must be 23" :o

Trevor must have been camera shy because there are very few pics of the guy. The one above is like one of the rare few. Maybe he had severe body dismorphia and didn't want to be seen until he was "perfect".